Ark Mooning

You missed the LISK PUMP?

>Better get in on ARK, RIGHT NOW!

The price is about to:
>EXPLODE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was hesitant to buy ark especially when I realized it was a lisk clone. this faded once I realized monero was a bytecoin fork. lisk is too late, jump on ark. the transfers are basically instantly and cost a flat fee of $.10-$.20. the inflation rate is not bad at all either. anyone investing in eth or any other alt aside from monero is simply gambling. this coin actually works. you don't even have to keep the money on the exchange. you get interest for holding it in a very easy to use wallet.

should i jump in right now? Or is it too late?

Ark is building EVERYTHING you can think off, and are supported by Ledger.

Their smart bridge has been confirmed to work, and they are partnering up with ethereum as we speak.
Smart contracts is in the works
Ark will release it's own creditcard.

If you missed Ethereum at $2... You better get into this one.. It's pure GOLD... Fucking hate myself for not buying more sub $1 :'(... Will keep buying and buying.. This is easily a $100-$300 coin down the road..

Buy the dip

Damn you're a professional shill people should pay you for this talent

I'm bullish on ark too but you take it to a new level

TFW got into ARK at $0.33, but only bought 1500

Read the fucking whitepaper... Yes I might be shilling... But I really regret not holding 10k at this point. Check their subreddit, it has exploded, and was in the top 10 most gained followers a few days back...
It's a fucking gem, sorry for shilling, but I'm fucking excited about this shit..

Please post a link to some info about them partnering with ETH. Otherwise, you're a lying ass shill.

Check the subreddit you lazy ass... it's all there with Screenshots and everything, Jesus christ

Pic here faggot...

EVERYONE GET ON THE ARK

NOW

>24hr volume: 3M
We're about to see some serious shit once this coin gets on people's radar

WHAT IS HAPPENING
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE CHINKS DISCOVERED OUR COIN

Quick question. Might be too complex for this board, but doesn't lightning network kinda make all of this obsolete? I'm seriously considering putting 25k into this coin if someone can actually address this..

Dead coin. rip arkikes

Dead coin? I will laugh so hard at people like you when it reaches $10 by new years eve...

No. LN only works if the coins are using the same hashing algorithm for a start. Also smartbridging has way more functionality than simply sending transactions cross chain.

How can you say it's dead when it's only gone up LOL Nocoiner!!!

Last chance to get ARK under $2.

We're at $1.97 and will be hitting $10 very soon.

>$2
$2
>$2
$2
>$2
$2

TWO DOLLARS BABY

W E W

Failed breakout sell sell sell! Falling back to 37k

If you're day trading, sure. But I'm holding ARK long term.

lol oopsie daisy you were wrong

It's gonna reach $2,5 in a couple hours

A little birdy told me ARK is going to fall back down to $1.64 tomorrow.

Enjoy it while it lasts guys. :)

It normally does yes... But not this time.. new floor at $2

set my sell orders, I hope you're right user

I hope you lose your ark trying to time the market... Hope we set a new floor, and you will have to buy back in even higher

Crazy volume today!!

I'm out sorry guys

>arkies are this deluded

You just sold Ethereum under $2... Good job.. Will send you a post card from the moon.. CYA

Exactly.. what a fag

Don't want to lose my gains this is going to a dip

No it won't... You're losing big time.. loser

I can do a lot with $40,000 so I still feel like I'm winning

where the fuck do I buy this?

Bittrex.com

Buy Bitcoin at coinbase or wherever. Transfer it to Bittrex. Buy Ark.

Got to ark.io, download wallet. Google "transfer Ark to wallet" or "vote for Ark delegate." Vote fo the delegate of your choice.

Profit.

Bittrex my nigga, its actually dipping pretty hard right now. perfect chance to buy.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

No way user, its just a slingshot mate~ Here we go~!

Made some profit on the dip now into the moon

You think that was the dip?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE DIP HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

>ark credit card
Is this shilling? Or is it part of their roadmap?

would take u 30sec to find this out if u went to their website. but yes its real

What a good weekend.

Mine was shit, Except for [MUSIC]

I see, so you're dumping your bags now. Got it.

Just that pesky old btc.

This dude, gets online at 1am every night - and bombs on peoples threads. wtg Professional HODL'er

Hey guys, this dudes legit because he said something counter intuitive to the threads convo.

it's happening

Just picked up some more before it popped up, heres hoping I didn't fuck up xD

ARK OFFICIAL THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA