This coin is going to jump like mad. Currently worth about .00069 ETH, but it won't be like that forever

This coin is going to jump like mad. Currently worth about .00069 ETH, but it won't be like that forever.

Anyone jumping on this rocket?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/tierion/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt-b7476cd87e88
coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that Telekom?

shh I'm waiting for my next check to buy in DELET

yes it's telekom buy telekom sirs great gains for you

i hate when people don't bother to mention the name of the coin

so why is this going to "jump like mad" ?

I would tell you, but Xx9d wants me to keep it under wraps. Guess he doesn't want everyone getting in while the getting's good, which you can't blame him for. Easy to find though.

BUY TELEKOM

It isn't going to jump up suddenly because it was priced fairly. Whales are getting their healthy/irrational return and selling to you though.

>Partnership with microsoft
>easily cleared 25m in funding
>very experienced dev team
>still young, FOMO hasn't even hit yet

Suck my dick, it's shitty TNT. This garbage mooned 4x like 2 weeks ago already. You'd have to be retarded to buy in at 8k sats when you could have bought at 4k and 2k.

The tokens were just released two days ago...

"You'd be an idiot to buy btc at 300 when you could have bought at 20" - you a few years back, probably.

>posting literally the worst Twice

user...

market cap already huge, around 30th biggest or something, even at this price

>comparing your shitty token to btc

Good taste.

current market cap $253,936,849.97

market cap post-ICO $71,000,000

u do the math

>posts Momo a mask-faced whore

Its called tierion, even philips and microsoft are clients of it. Shit will be so fucking huge

This has potential...

medium.com/tierion/tierion-network-token-distribution-tnt-b7476cd87e88

"We’re grateful for the tremendous support we received during the TNT token sale. August 31st marks the two year anniversary of the launch of Tierion. Look for additional announcements around that time."

where do I buy this fag coin?

BUY BUY BUY

Most of the tokens aren't in circulation. Current market cap is only $80 mil.
>coinmarketcap.com/assets/tierion/

can you withdraw from an exchange and deposit on etherdelta or do you have to deposit to something like myetherwallet and then to etherdelta

you can go from bittrex straight to etherdelta

so some people are holding big basically?

Etherdelta

Actually, there were a lot of bagholders buying up to low 80s before it crashed back down to below 50 and it's now stabilizing back at 60s.

Just you wait.

thanks i just did it, took 5 minutes

how much do i need to buy to make 2 million dollars

Bought at ICO.

Depends on the timeframe and initial investment. It will at least double in value over the next couple of months with some healthy change added in as well I'm sure.

Is this actually any good or is it just another PND pajeet coin with rumors about a partnership with Mr. Scholmo Corp.?

its similar to XTD coin

>.00069 ETH
wasn't this trading for more than this earlier?
is this already dumping?

So I actually did some research, and it appears to be a lot like Factom, but is mainly used as a timestamping service to prove that something is issued, accessed or created at a certain point in time.

its been hovering that amount for hours now lad, stopped pumping as soon as i bought in, go figure