Can we laugh at dgb bagholders? Who here bought the highest, is still holding and how much did you buy

Can we laugh at dgb bagholders? Who here bought the highest, is still holding and how much did you buy.

I bought at 2000 sats. Still hodling. Won't say how much i have.

>tfw I mined 100% of my DGB
Still I was idealistic enough to wait until it was down to around 1100 to sell

>Won't say how much i have
second-hand feel

1800 sats here, around 50€.

I am fine. It is a heritage from my beginner days which I chose to hold as a reminder to not fall for FOMO.

im still waiting to buy dgb

maybe 1 more week

Had 5000.

Some bought at 2400, 2200, 1900 ish all from 3rd June's big spike.

Only have. 1500 left now as I sold some of them last Friday.

Bought 2,000 dollars worth at 1900 sats. It just went down and down. I thought rebranding would help but nothing will help me now. Im gonna sell for a loss and buy Monaco tomorrow though. At least I can get onto a good coin.

First buy 900 highest at 1700 and all the way down to 260. I STILL WANT MORE.

waiting for the lift off

As a Monaco holder, I'm nervous now. You're going to sell dgb, then it will skyrocket, and Monaco will crash. Fuck

I remember you saying the same thing when DGB was at 1000 sats.How long are you going to wait for while your profit decreases daily user?

I will wait as long as it takes.

Give me one other coin, which will surely do a 3x-5x it short-term. Maybe Sia can do 3x, but I don't see more there, especially not short term.

Any other coin with such a foreseeable profit on the horizon?

An ICO.Not DGB,its on its way to no buy order

Going 0.3 btc into bankera in a couple minutes.

I'm not comfortable enough to go balls deep into icos yet. Maybe after I sell some DGB when it moons.

bought 104K at 460 sat and sold at 1940 for great profit, then bought back 80K at 1100 and lost all the profit. buying DGB back is my biggest regret along with FOMO buying VIA at ATH. bagholding both now.

Soon user, our day is coming.

I just bought in, all of this FUD makes me think there are some whales that are trying to accumulate on the downlow now that the price is low.

it makes me laugh there are still some people who genuinely think this will rise again

I have 120 million usd in DGB,I'm holding til 10000 sats so don't be afraid of whales,I'm going to clear the walls for you,just buy more

I have about 800k bought at 380 sats
And I don't mean the peak that happened recently
I mean I've been holding since it first hit 380

The ghost of missed profits haunts me to no end

Hahahaha

Well, I'm even worse.

I bought @ 100, didn't sell at top. I thought it will go even higher and when it began to fall I was in denial thinking when it will rise again...

Oh well, I increased my stack by wx when it hit 400 and then some more when it went below 300.

I'm sitting on a fat stack of 2.5 mil and waiting.
I'm sure it will rise, but I don't know how high. Will the hype be big enough for the old ATH?

I also bought like 500k at 100 and sold at 450
I have had two opportunities to call myself a weak handed retard

idiot

wait a few years. You'll be shitting the floor and pulling your hair out because you didn't buy at the right time. Screenshot this.

What I learned in crypto is that I have fucking iron hands, but on the downside I am greedy as fuck and that's even worse I think...

Small profits are better than no profits at all

Care to share some dgb. Good karma!

DCuS9Jr4jRwfWzpQQcWyt6WMmTWAVm2oHF

WE

I bought 300,000 when it was 2300 sats....

Buy high, sell low, you've got the idea

Currently I'm not in mood for sharing a single DGB.
The hostility that I get owning and defending this coin is abysmal.
I'm not giving away anything.

I'm constantly promoting this coin. Get in now while it's @ 300, you can expect 3x-8x by October, but no... noone listens, so no, fuck off. I will enjoy my 50-70 btc from my stack ALONE.

Fuck DGB, POSW was much more cruel.
>goes from 1k to 20k in 1 week
>drops below 5k in 2 days then slowly bleeds to 1k
I bought at 12k....5k..
The worst thing is, you could've sold it at profit, because it peaked somewhere around 2.6k...

well no one is that dumb to buy this shit at 2600

Well, I have 10000 posw, but I invested before and after the ATH, so I paid about 0.3 btc only, which is still 60 down, but oh well... my iron hands keep them save...

Bought digi when it was $0.001 each.
Sold when it hit $0.2 each.
Made like 450$. Never bought in again, probably never will either until something promising arises. For now, it's a deadcoin

Lmao,you are the most delusional person in crypto
How did you even get that money?

You know what a dead coin is, right?

Bad marketing and no news doesn't mean it's not alive, it's very much alive, but to quiet. They don't want to start pump and dump for their coin, so they do nothing.

Well, some news will be visible, that's when this coin still go up.

Keep telling yourself that bud.
Like I said, until something interesting rises from this coin, it's dead (or at least half-dead).

Posw is a very good idea on paper, really.
But things went south and the sudden change of the team is not paying off so far.

0.3 btc is not much even though it's only worth 0.1 btc now...

But low, expect heavy losses or big gains...

How are there people stupid enough to keep buying DGB before it reaches 150 sats?

I truly don't get the mentality of beggars.
Like, do you understand that the shit you're asking has an actual value?
It's like hearing "Alright, after saving I have 10k in the bank!" and going "Cool man mind sharing some of that? Good karma :))"

Are you less ashamed of yourself just because the money here has a fancy name?
Do you think that everyone here got their crypto one sat at a time from faucets or something?