Hold 82 BTC

>Hold 82 BTC
>Never held a girls hand

How many BTC does it take, boys?

literally zero. dont be a bitch

You need to GIVE the bitcoin to the girl before she get's anywhere near touching you.

>82 BTC is roughly equivalent to a half million $

Just buy a prostitute man

and you never will. Embrace your destiny bro.

why would you want to hodl a girls hand? its not going to go up in value...

you just need to dress nice, go to a nice bar with some decent looking girls and pull out a roll of 100 dollar bills to buy drinks for some of them.

Pay for tinder plus (and boosts) and put some decent pics of yourself on there. And don't be too picky, swipe right on girls that are realistically in your same attractiveness range. Post your pic so we can judge you out of 10 user

If you actually need boosts just give me your Bitcoins

At least... 300 BTC...

This is a numbers game and we need to get OP as much exposure as possible.

I'm sorry, is that supposed to be a lot of money? In most developed countries you can barely buy a middle class house with that money.

You need at least 500 BTC if you want to atract a girl sorely on money, and you need to be at least average looking for that. If you're ugly/autistic, 1000 BTC is the minimum.

>applying economics to women

literally sexist

D E N O U N C E

I'm balding at light speed

Send funds to help a good man

1NRqyQdCCsWMSwB9YC7bp3PLfdk97ssNHA

Honestly....it doesnt take money. Money isn't the entire equation. I mean no ey sure doesn't hurt but getting more of it than you already have isn't going to help. Something else is the problem

Huh??? That's just how things work bro. The Tinder experience (saying yes or no based on their appearance) is an analogue to meeting a partner in real life. The first bit of information you exchange is purely visual. Being attracted to one another is merely a prerequisite to any form of deeper connection on a romantic level. If you are objectively not very attractive (there are research papers discussing attractiveness being an objective trait) then you have to expose yourself to more people to find someone who also views you as attractive AND obtainable. This isn't about one sex or another, it applies for both.

Also OP I forgot to mention. You need to get your mental game on point before you start going on dates. I would recommend lifting (gives you more energy and boosts your mood, as well as putting you in better shape), meditating, and going vegetarian.

Do this. Spend .1 btc and get it over with, the longer you wait you more awkward it becomes

Four years ago I met my best friend and the love of my life. We did everything together. I honestly thought that i met truly met my soulmate and that soon we would start a family and have the life we always dreamed of.

Yesterday, trashed my whole house and destroyed a great deal of my property in a argument that arose over her failure to pay me back for money that she had borrowed and somehow lost or was unwilling to answer where it went. I tried to restrain her by tying her wrists with zipties to prevent further damage to the home (which we share with other roommates), but in the ensuing struggle, I sustained multiple blows to the head, resulting in minor bruises, but I was not phased until she grabbed a coffee mug and smashed it over my head, almost knocking me out cold and cause moderate scalp lacerations and possibly a minor concussion. After screaming that she had lost her mind and for someone to call the authorites,she ran outside in fear. the police were called, while waiting for them to arrive I blocked her entrance in order to prevent further damage to the property. Despite being calm and collected while talking to the officers while bleeding profusely from the head, and despite that she had barely a scratch on her since I did not retaliate, She spun a huge yarn for the cops about I was an abusive drunk and had been physically terrorizing her. I am now facing charges for domestic assault and am losing my home, after already having thousands of dollars worth of property smashed, and cannot afford to go the hospital to get stitches in my head. My reputation in the community is also now ruined because she is blabbing on all social media about how I am apparently a woman beater. Although I have shown people pictures of my head wounds and trashed house, it makes no difference. They all blame me, and I'm now a pariah who has lost everything.

OP, count yourself lucky if you never touch a woman until the day they lay you down.

>not mining for hand tokens

pretty pathetic story

Yeah no shit.

My point is to never believe that you really know somebody deep down and that that person is a special snowflake who just loves you so much and would never ever hurt you.

If you are living in this kind of la-la land then you'd better wake up before you become a dumb schmuck who fell for the true love meme and end up getting your life yanked out from under you from someone you trusted. Protect your neck.

I was with an abusive cunt for a long period. Please user, never talk to her anymore. I know you won't listen, but if you will take an advice from an oldfag... please, just never ever talk or text or e-mail her. Just take it on yourself that you've been in a relationship with a crazy cunt. She might become a better person with time, but it won't be with you. It's the sad truth. As long as you will stay in contact with her, these situations will occur. Just grive, take 4/5/6 months to think it over. You'll find a sunshine eventually.

Rest assured, this person is now dead to me.

For 0.1 btc there are woman out there who will let you hold their cervix through their colons

This can't be the first time she acted like this. Why are you with her for 4 years?

It's easy to say now. In 3 weeks, she'll come back full of good intentions. Stay safe user.

Most humans will stab you in the back if the opportunity is worth it to them. That's why I don't like people.

Thanks man. I am already taking steps to cut her out of my life and make contact impossible, thinking of filing a restraining order too.

I should mention that this not the first episode like this we have. It's just the worst one. So yeah, I know she'll try to come crawling back in soon. But this time the door will not be open to her.

If you don't, you'll get back together.. and one day she will leave you,

It happened to me. 8 years down the drain. Don't be me.

This is why you point a gun at a cunt and threaten her pissless or find another way to before she gets ballsy like she did with that user after 4 years. Women one way or another need to know you're a man that can't be fucked with. It's just the way we're built. Too many pussified men due to laws or biased laws cucking men up. Women think they can get away with anything these days.

T. Happily married man.

It's a long story, user.

I guess the short answer is that the intensity of episodes like this tend to start small and almost seem easy to rationalize and atone for in the light of the next day. As the stakes become higher and violence escalates, you keep giving each other "last chances." things seem to get better and there is a long period of peace and normalcy. Finally there comes a day when shit hits the fan on a jerry springer level and blood is drawn and property smashed. Finally, there comes a day when you look at the person you used to love over the immense gulf that stretches out between you and you realize that you have lost them forever and those two people who fell in love with one another so long ago have disappeared from the eath and left these two shadows of their former selves who still love one another in some twisted way but who have to separate before they can be healed of whatever shadow lies between them.

If you send me 1, you can hold my hands and penetrate my biopucci
16dX6cpNLLbtT9N8RE8vg7YX3wRVuhhwub

If there had been a gun in the house at the time of this episode, there is a very high chance that one of us would have shot. In fact, I would put it at a near certainty.

Holding a girl's hand is the easy part.
It's the nightmarish carousel that follows after that's difficult to deal with.
If you can retain your sanity, you will have attained Buddhahood.

Fell for the meme, I see. This is no different than the virgins over at Veeky Forums

That's an intricate way of admitting you're a bitch

He's a bitch. As if women suddenly become attracted JUST BECAUSE you have money. Nah. You still need social skills.

>had several thousand BTC
>shit wasn't even worth $50 back in the day
>wasted so much money on GPUs and electricity
>JUST fuck it
>was on a failing disk so replaced it and toss out the disk
>realize years later I could have been millionaire

They're great for sex and companionship even, but I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. So fucking much drama and bullshit. I never believed the memes until I figured out my first gf ever was simply a super rational and calm, extremely sensible person. Women after her have been just emotionally unstable, irrational and needy creatures left and right.

Not saying I blame anything or anyone - wamyn are built that way. I just don't understand how they can spin a delusional story from the tiniest shit, proceeding to get hyperemotional and cunty about it, only to kind of just quietly cry and beg me to not go when I am busy packing my stuff.

Why are there so few calm, collected and emotionally stable women? Are the period swings that bad? Is their brain vhemistry that jacked? I understand having emotions, but come on now... Living them every possible opportunity?

Crazy creatures.

I don't expect you to understand unless you have been there.

That being said, while I may have been sucker punch while off my guard, I am not without contingency plans and have ways of getting leverage over my enemies. Her car is legally in my name, so pretty soon she is going to feel very stupid about trying to fuck me over.

You can do it for free. Just be nice, and smile. You will be surprised of how easy is to do it.

With that money you could buy the life of a few people, just saying.

BTC: 1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

try finding a church qt

>hold .03 BTC
>have had sex with several women
Just give me 81.97 bitcoin and you can get laid, trust me.

can you let me hodl it 1Mhrb93WbCyU7MTj95vjV82cG5mjju3jay
i promise i will never go away

How do i get a bitcoin

Is this pasta? You sound autistic. Wtf did you think about with this zip tie bullshit. The bitch just wanted you to show she matters more than money to you. First, you stop her in a non-retarded way (pull her arm behind her back, slap her, push her in a literal corner), then you let her switch from anger to tears, then you become protective and reassuring and endure her sobbing, then you cuddle her to sleep.

All crazy women work like this (and all women are crazy).