Let us pray:

Let us pray:

Dear Lord, please cleanse the earth of all white supremacists, alt-right scum, and the American South. Please permit us to march to the sea for the final time, sparing no survivors. Lord Sherman, we thank you for your service, and we forgive you for not finishing the job.

In your name we pray.

Amen

Amen

t. New Orleans guy

Kek he looks a bit like an ape-human hybrid

Can't have a prayer when your a mess of Catholic immigrants and native Protestants

t. Nigger

Kill your inbred family and then yourself. Immediately

I wish the South won too, but is right.
Clearly you are an inbred retard or you would not have fallen for such weak bait.

I'm actually white, you dumb hick.

>t. hipster transplant

300,000 more dead y*nks now

t. Cuck

But Sherman was an alt-right white supremacist.

Confederacy:

>fighting for niggers to stay in USA as slaves

vs.

Union

>fighting for niggers to get out of USA as citizens of their own country in Africa

idk about you but I'd pick the latter.

then why did the union give them citizenship, the vote and keep them in the country you autist?

>Sherman was not an abolitionist before the war and, like others of his time and background, he did not believe in "Negro equality."[85][86] Before the war, Sherman at times even expressed some sympathy with the view of Southern whites that the black race was benefiting from slavery, although he opposed breaking up slave families and advocated teaching slaves to read and write.[29] During the Civil War, Sherman declined to employ black troops in his armies.[87]

Take that white supremacists

That's disingenuous and you know it.
The overwhelming majority were bleeding heart abolitionists who wanted emancipation, not deportation.
Back2Africa was a minority opinion among Republicans.

it was about putting the uppity hicks in their place

Because Lincoln was assassinated by your hero, Booth, and the president after him wanted the Union to secretly suffer (Johnson was a Confederate sympathizer) so he decided to keep the niggers inside. True story.

The majority of people in the Union only wanted to

>keep the union together
>prevent the political power of slave owners from making them more powerful than free men

Based OP, I used your prayers of wisdom and got /news/ posters a little upset because they can't handle the truth that they got BTFO'd in the Civil War.

The Alt-Right is less than 25 years old, and don't tell me this is somehow humanities related.

Saged and reported.

Literally nothing to do with history, and people say /pol/ is ruining this board, as though we aren't doing that ourselves.
Saged.

Booth made the northern states, congress, and cabinet support and pass the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments after Lincoln's death? Not to mention Lincoln endorsed the enfranchisement of blacks in his last speech before the assassination.

lol the level of cope here is unimaginable.

the one that punished those who imported negroes in america
vs
those who imported them in america

>importing slaves was illegal
they just imported them illegally with fast ships that could outrun the british navy

THE UNION DID NOTHING WRONG, RRREEEEE

>when you want to be racist but have to reconcile this with the fact that "your team" were total niggerlovers (who of course had little daily contact with blacks), and then were golly gosh darn shocked when the Great Migration brought all the blacks up north and ruined cities like Detroit.