If world history were a stage, and the nations its characters...

If world history were a stage, and the nations its characters, who do you think would be the protagonists and antagonists? For me, I think France is the hero.

France would be an old man past his prime, that's for sure. Prussia/Germany would be the villain that has to hide under the stage until the end, just to pop out and surprise everybody.

The Jews are the protagonist. You literally can't refute this.

Anglos are most definitely the protagonists of history, their guiding light brought civilization to every corner of the earth.

>If world history were a stage, and the nations its characters
Then freakish characters that would be since no """"nation""" was the same throughout history.

Like during the play would the german states horrify the audience by melding together as a blob? Or would France scare them by grafting itself part of the Roman empire and then eats its way out?

I don't think you can make single nations the same character through all time. If it were the case most of the characters would be schizophrenic/bipolar assholes.

Protagonists: Amerindians, England

Antagonists: Spain, United States

USA: Lawful Good
Russia: Lawful Evil
China: Neutral Evil
Turks: True Neutral
Germans: Lawful Neutral
Niggers: Chaotic Neutral
Arabs: Chaotic Evil

France allied with the Turks throughout their wars with Europe. Against Christians!

How in the fuck are they the protagonist?

>Russia
>lawful

>Amerindians
>protagonists

>good
>evil

Well spooked.

I always thought of history as a house of cards/game of thrones type show with the Jews as the main protagonist.
Just thinking about the shit they've been through, yet still been an influential player in world affairs through it all.

Maybe Christians are the bad guys, which is why the French fought against them during the Revolution?

England is the Cunning Merchant antagonist

there is a thing called Hetalia

>For me, I think France is the hero.
What a coincidence then that you happen to be French...

France is the romantic rival who wins at first but gets utterly BTFO at the end.

Protagonist of Earth is the UK, everyone knows that.

Dang can't refute

Imagine never playing DnD

Life must suck

Protagonist would be the Britbongs

China is the guy who killed his twin and used his body to not stop on a puddle.

step*

Germany would be asshole who always fuck things up and cause problems for everyone and often gets away with it.

which is the most ancient existing state? that should be the protagonist

>which is the most ancient existing state? that should be the protagonist
So either Japan, San Marino, or China.

Egypt?

Vatican City

>Hero: Britain
>Antagonist: Germany
>Rival: Russia

only if it's one of those stories where it turns out the hero was the villain all along

USA is chaotic Neutral or Chaotic good if anything

Protagonist: jews
Antagonist: straight white males
Protagonists helper: kangz
Unrelated civilians: rest of the World

The Chinese state was founded in the last century.

China
The last two centuries are merely hardship before the great climax.

Post the other image. The one where Ireland is a yuri. You know the one.

This.

Scotland is the hero

i love maps like this

britannia in the middle

I actually tried writing a play with this idea, but just in Europe, and in the context of high school. France is the closest thing to a villain, but they're more of a bully than some evil mastermind. Except during the brief revolutionary period where they go batshit crazy.

Prussia is the autistic kid that means well but is still unlikable.

Austria is a bit if a nerd, but he has good taste in music and knows how to be sociable.

Russia is a nutjob (woman) who can be nice or horribly violent just based on the weather.

England is the rich kid that tries not to talk to anyone.

Spain and Portugal used to be the ones everyone looked up to, but now they're just kind of minding their own business.

Turkey is the loner who just drifts around, sometimes making friends but not getting too close.

The story was shit because it's really hard to capture everything from ca. 1450 to WW1 but the cast of characters I set up I would defend today.

If overpopulating the world and bringing about the historical context in which the native peoples of Europe are demographically threatened then yes, Brits are the protagonists.

France

Jews: Lawful Evil

ftfy

Lawful Good: Roman Empire/Sassanid Persia
Neutral Good: Celts
Chaotic Good: Germanics (antiquity)
Lawful Neutral: Germanics (contemporary)
True Neutral: Switzerland
Chaotic Neutral: Niggers
Lawful Evil: Jews
Neutral Evil: China/US
Chaotic Evil: Arabs