IS Veeky Forums JUST ABOUT CRYPTO?

WTF, Veeky Forums? I come here to learn something about money, and all I see is trading Cryptos. Every fucking thread is about them. What gives?

Are they really that Gr8? Worth learning about and trading? Seems complicated and high risk. What happened to talking about shit like investing, metals and whatnot?

the essence of business and finance is making money. Crypto is the easiest and most profitable way of making money in the last hundred years or so. The market will take the path of least resistance

we're trying to be 30 yr old millionaires, we don't fuck with 10% gains per year, 10% gains per day or gtfo

Crypto is money. Maybe with all of us in it crypto that should give you a hint on how to get rich...nocoiner

Easiest? How so?

This is accurate. I am indeed a Nocoiner

So seriously then, how does a complete noob git into Cypto and actually come up?

Because you don't have to leave your room and unless you're a brainlet it can be a fun mental excersize

Just
do it.

Crypto is essentially money when its not controlled by a central authority such as a bank or a government. Its when the people decides which "money" is more valuable than other money.

Like for instance, China fucks with their people all the time by printing fuckload of RMB to devalue their currency against the USD. That way they can get advantage whereby their goods will be cheaper and more competitive when sold to US. In return, the chinks will suffer from currency devaluation whereby it'd cost more of their fiat to buy shit from outside chinkland (ever wondered by they just bootleg everything?).

You'll almost never know when will the central authority fuck your wealth up by printing more to devalue your holdings. This essentially why crypto is really hot in Asia, as crypto is regulated by math and algorithm, not the will of some dude. Growth is static and follows its own law, ensuring supply is available as well as value is retained. Its essentially a fiat currency with a limited supply like what used to be precious metal based currency.

Crypto is the easiest way for these faggots to LARP about actually making money.

They will put up trading charts and tell their mummies they are no neets and that day trading is a real job.

Are all NEETs and do not have jobs.

Do not listen to crypto fags that are too far gone (ie, cultish behaviour)

Okay.
I have a room. Check.
I have a working brain. Check.
What next?

Look at this fag

lol i make 20-30k/mo from my normal gig and do about the same w/ crypto.

Thnx for the lesson, 'Non. So how to figure out which? And how much? And what's to stop the "market" from just having a bazillion small cryptos that never gain any real traction? What's to stop BTC from becoming "the myspace of money-- first, but ultimately doomed to fail"?

And for those of you that are actually doing well in Crypto, are you cashing out and investing? How do you stabilize your loot?

you also need a can-do spirit and a little ambition

Here's a decent get-started guide

I'm at work and I am making money doing both work and trading crypto.

keeep on fagging, fag. I live in the fucking Bay Area. You know nothing about faggotry

can't post the link without a cuckpass

it was a lmgtfy link for how to stop being a lazy fuck

>in the last hundred years or so
wew lad

le "cuckpass"?

What?

Recycling newfag thread to ask newfag questions.

How long does a 10x usually take? Is it possible in a PnD or only long hold? Has anyone turned a $400 initial investment into $10k+ and how long did it take?

Seriously though, what's a "cuckpass"?

> three months is very realistic, I'd even say one
> both
> yes, two months

I put in $6k in May and have just hit 10x (about $65k).

I'll be completely honest. I got lucky as fuck.

The first week of June was an insane bull run where anyone with an existing stake made huge profits.

I had bought RDD for 8 sats, XVG for 14 and Digibyte for 124.

With almost no knowledge I instantly leaped up to 10BTC, which slowly dwindled down to almost half that during the July bear market.

I now have a far, far stronger understanding of crypto and have put my money into "sure things" rather than moon shots.

I am completely aware that if I had just joined a month later I would have gotten burned as fuck and lost a lot of money.

I also appreciate that I didn't deserve the gains I got with such little knowledge. I would honestly recommend doing a month's solid research before buying anything, but I understand the temptation to get involved.

I can't speak for the LARPers here but I day trade cryptos and make a consistent 1.5-2.5 percent return daily. I've tried the stock market with Robinhood and I've looked into plenty of other stuff and there is no fucking where you will make these gains. Lemme put it in perspective. $100 starting with 2% daily for a year is almost 140,000 dollars. Beat that and you can complain about cryptocurrency.

what do you look for in an altcoin to start making 0.5-2% gainz?

I bought into XRP during the recent pump and held too long, not realizing it was a PnD. Sold for a $2 profit when I could have gotten $20 earlier.

I then chased after the CANN pump but bought at the peak and lost $20.

Learned my lesson and started going for long holds. I'm currently invested in XMR, BAT, ARK, OMG and VTC in order of largest investment to smallest. I bought back into XRP because I was convinced of the long term potential but lost it because I failed to copy all of the address when sending to a wallet. $100 deleted.

So you at the start you sold for $2 everyday?

I look for a good support level then I set an alert in Coinigy when it breaks that support more than a few percent. When it does, I buy. Wait an hour or a day but almost everytime it will come back to that support or very close to it. Wash rinse repeat.
I started with $1600 so I was making about 30 a day in the beginning. The 100nwas just an illustration of what is possible

God I can't fucking wait until tax returns.

you were me 10 days ago
1.)coinbase
2.)bittrex

your welcome

p.s im already up 100k

i think after this winter we might experience another bear market for crypto's. Will be a good time to buy in if it happens

Personally, I do not plan to "cash out" anytime soon. I'm working towards making for any asset which is not fiat, be it precious metal, real estate, or more crypto.

It you do wanna cash out though, the most straightforward method is Fiat -> BTC -> Fiat channel (though you can also do that with LTC or Ether).

I'm in the boat where I'm betting against USD and all other fiat currenct from surviving the impending financial crisis (or just inflation in general).

There's nothing stopping 99% of the crypto from failing, and Bitcoin is no exception, but some would definitely survive and become even bigger. So what I'd advice is to ensure that you're not completely dependent on the cryptosphere. Diversify and hold other assets such as real estate, and precious metals. Its no longer safe to hoard a large amount of USD as it's being devalued extremely quickly nowadays. Rising price is the indicator that your dollars are losing purchasing power.

Invest wisely.

What was your initial investment?

It's the goldrush mentality, and crypto is the current gold mine.

>Like for instance, China fucks with their people all the time by printing fuckload of RMB to devalue their currency against the USD. That way they can get advantage whereby their goods will be cheaper and more competitive when sold to US. In return, the chinks will suffer from currency devaluation whereby it'd cost more of their fiat to buy shit from outside chinkland (ever wondered by they just bootleg everything?).

This post is a great example of why you shouldn't take financial advice from people on Veeky Forums

Xi Jinping detected

>complain about /bis/ being crypto
>doesnt start non-crypto threads
do you see the problem here OP