You remember yesterday I posted an Auto-Trader bot for Bittrex?

You remember yesterday I posted an Auto-Trader bot for Bittrex?
I get banned from Veeky Forums for doing it...
>The bot was real
Okey now I don't want to sell anything don't want to promote the bot.
I just want to say the bot has a Feature that can predict any Coin Price.
With a Date and a Coin name.
It's still learning because it's a Genetic Algorithm but it's become smarter and Smarter.
I can even say which coin I currently hold on Bittrex because the bot controls my Bittrex account and literally the bot makes around 20 transaction within a Hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
shop.ark.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe I will make a Paid Subscription for infos about the bot but currently I give it for free I don't care...

nigga dont even try fucking us

>There are no more clean streets to poo in

Filthy Pajeet scammer alert newbies be aware and get out

I get banned forever :D
I need to write to my ISP contact for a New IP Because I don't know any ways to change IP on an Android phone without VPN...

*The bot made 8% profit currently this day :)*
I don't want to sell it...
The only thing I will do is make a Paid info subscription for the bot OR NOT maybe not maybe I just give it for free because the bot makes me enough money now... :D

>It's free
>I give any information and anything for free...
Where is the Scam?
And like the 3th Times I am Romanian not Indian :)

Hey mate... is the source readable, does it require API keys, do the API keys need to have withdrawal rights? Sounds interesting, if you aren't after peoples accounts :D

Google is free as well, my scammy buddy

No the bot don't need API keys at all.
More info at my email :D

I'm not your mate, buddy

What's the problem with API keys?

I was thinking of making a basic bot for trading, seems simple enough. Just request info periodically and act accordingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY

I'm not your buddy, pal!

Just wrote to you... but how does it trade then if no API is needed? Don't tell me it wants peoples username + PW? :D :D PS, just wrote to you...

Nothing, if you don't give them withdrawal rights :)

shop.ark.io/

what is that shit? t-shirts???

>:)

fuck off

What strategy does it use?

tell us what coins you have

How well does it work with beans?

Someone, run it in sandbox already.

It controls your Google Chrome Console and Clicking and Keyboards input
I was to dumb to make it with API keys :/

Yeah for a Few days I only run it with simulated money but now it's enough smart to trade with real money

Sorry for being AFK for ~1 hour I am here to answer any questions about it now also for more information you can email me...

can someone leak this asshole so we can hire a hitman for 50btc in the darknet ?

Name : Mand Gerg
:)
I don't know why Everyone hates me and call a Scammer.
>I now literally give it for free

how is this not scam? Saying it functions as a keylogger.

Even Anti-Virus programs don't block it...
I promote it for money yesterday and now nobody gives a Fuck when it's free...

For anybody who is wondering if this is legit
>OP ask you to send him an email for info on bittrex trading bot
>collects email adresses of traders using bittrex
>tries to scam them probably through phishing attacks
Nice try OP

Lad, there is more than enough data out there for your bot to already be at top performance. Why does it still need to learn anything? Do you want to know why OP? It's because your a bullshitter

The bot is Learning Simultaneously more people use it means it's get more smarter...

>Even Anti-Virus programs don't block it...
They block known viruses based on fingerprinting, of course some random colombian cigarillo rolling scam isn't going to be in their databases (yet)

Impossible lad. The first 10% of the data in machine learning produces 90% of its intellegence. At this point, with all of the data out there, it should be at least 99.7% of its maximum intellegence. It essentially can't get any smarter. So your full of shit

upload to github you faggot

Wow. That actually sounds like 1 million times harder to implement than API keys which are like one liners in most languages.

This is a pretty silly post, honestly.

It uses a Genetic algorithm
Every time the bot do something right memorize what happened and use it later.
If the bot do something wrong (loose money) the bot will learn that's not what it needs to do.
But in some chase if the bot learned that's right but gets a Lot of bad with the same strategy then the bot Replace it to the things not-to-do etc.
That's why it's still learning because Cryptos are a way more complicated than A 2D game and needs a Way More time to learn it Perfectly...I mean the bot needs years to become the best trader in the World or at least months :D

Not even that complex.

He will collect money outside of Veeky Forums so he doesn't get banned again.

I get because I get Reported for underage use of Veeky Forums I dont know who the hell reported me for that but I hope this dont happen again :P