Why you arent investing into this undervalued coin? Easy 10x gains here

Why you arent investing into this undervalued coin? Easy 10x gains here

>They have over $40M capital
>Highly valuable advisory board.
>Highly professional business side behind their project with severe capabilities and knowledge of marketing.
>They have a team experienced in decentralized computing
>Price is still under ICO Price
>Ahead of competitors
>SUICIDE VENTUREs is now in charge of PR.
>Token is going to be on Binance soon
>Team is HIGHLY interested in asian markets. Especially China. There are special people in SONM team who are in charge of getting on chinese crypto events and meetings.
>big news on September

>They are staffing the teams more and more and focus on the product:
>Bam. Alpha. Feedback?
>Bam. Patch with bonus upcoming features because they are gaining more and more velocity.

>sonm.io/
>blog.sonm.io/
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.0
>coinmarketcap.com/assets/sonm/
>youtube.com/watch?v=FqOrVTmwf0I
>youtube.com/watch?v=2MfOQcHooNo
>youtube.com/watch?v=fTcIUmRCC4c
>youtube.com/watch?v=OS-BxuVRyy0
>twitter.com/sonmdevelopment

Price still low? Mhhh... ever looked at those sell walls? There are players out there rubbing their hands with every single dip. We are accumulating for retirement guys!

And one day - when the big bosses in and behind the team raise their thumbs.... BAAAAAAAM!

Ok, nice try, but you lost me at - Easy 10x gains here

OH LOOK another ethereum shitcoin that doesn't do a goddamn thing

It's another shitcoin with only future promises

So it tanked after the ICO and the devs walked away with 40mm? No thanks.

None of these fucking coins do anything. You guys are dumb as shit if you think a coin is going to become the basis for some essential worldwide service.

iota, xmr, omg

that is all

Awesome, the reactions here make it clear that I should buy this coin right fucking now!

Always do opposite of what /biz says, well i am off to buy 100k.

bumb

maybe omg but those other 2 are banker kike scams

Nicely going up :)

Hey faggots it didn't tank, after the initial 40m went down it is now climbing back up and doing a fucking good god damn job. Why dont you lick my choad youll be broke the rest of your lives.

Ive been watching SONM since before the ICO and I am about to put 150k down in a few weeks.

bumb

>150k

Nice

yep one of my bets im very confident of, devs actually working on the project, small market cap, growing steadily. a no brainer to throw in a couple of bucks

You're lying your ass off. If you've been following it for at least 2 weeks, you'd know it swings from low 1500's to high 1800's every now and then. It broke free a bit at 2100 a few weeks ago, but that's it.

I dont follow it every day like that.

I have been following the technology and the price via coinmarketcap. I do not care about short term bullshit lows and highs I am in things for the long term. I want to 3x my 150k in 4 years or less.

bumb

>Xmr is a scam
>Chinese meme OMG isn't

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Snm is really undervalues

BUMB

snm founder was found out to be a troll
don't waste your time on this
not gonna post a source and not even gonna read reps

binance will soon moon

screencap this