Give me one reason on why I shouldn't go all in on XRP

Give me one reason on why I shouldn't go all in on XRP

Maybe it will go down

hasnt found a support line yet

HOLDING

We were hitting .14 cents before the PND. I'll buy in there.

it is always better to diversify.
maybe wanna consider ARK or STRA, too if you want to go long term, user..
fidget spinner a good investment though

>Maybe it will go down

i mean damn nigga he got you there

BAGS

Because you can go all in on BAT instead.

HAHAHAHAHHA

how are people still falling for this shit

Serious question: why hasn't it mooned? Wasn't it supposed to be adopted by the banks? Is there really no rhyme or reason to when a cryptocoin goes up or down in the long term?

because for the price to reach like a dollar there needs to be pumped in like 10 billion dollars or something. theres just too many xrp around with the owner holding like half of it.

signed: user with 27k xrp

>but muh banks
I'm confused, is this worth it or not

all you haters will be so sorry coming mid october

Marketcaps aren't actually made up of the actual amount of money that is pumped into the market, if even $1b flowed into Ripple it would probably send it to $2-3 minimum.

There are two 1k BTC sell walls on poloniex and once taken down, they just re-appear at higher price.

I used to work at a bank. fucking SWIFT fees are insane and the (((banks))) will do anything to save shekels. I don't have a huge portofolio ($2k) but i do have like $50 in XRP just in case. definitely a long term hold and if i had more money to throw around i'd buy more, but my other shitcoins are long holds as well.

that fact alone should tell you to buy the fuck out of it while its manipulated to be so low, once the guys behind this leave its gonna explode

fucking a-men, people dont seem to understand that. if a coin with a 10bil mcap has very low liquidity and potato market depth, eaven pouring 500mil into it could double it's price.....

how are swift fees insane? it costs me 1eur to send to an acc in another bank in the eu or 0eur to send to an acc that is using my own bank. the money is arives in a (work) day, pretty much beats btc if you ask me...

I've been observing ripple for a long time. It's going to sub 4400 and will touch 4300. It'll stay there for some time and hopefully slowly rise to 5k and moon to over 10k between september-october. Walls won't be taken down for now, because there is no buy pressure.

There are 20 billion XRP tokens in free circulation.

18 billion in the hands of the founders, one of which left Ripple and got sued by Ripple for trying to crash the market.

Then there are a further 62 billion in the hands of Ripple the company who pinky sweared they would only sell 1 billion per month or something.

I'm staying away.

>what is an escrow

A.Second.Chance.[En.Chance.Til].2014.720p.BRRip.x264.AC3.HORiZON-ArtSubs.mkv

Or a founder selling a small part of their 9 billion ripples (almost 2 billion usd)

Could crash it to $0.01 time and time again.

I rather have inflation dictated by code.

I think the exact opposite, the more coins in the hands of the founders the higher it goes because they have less incentive to dump for peanuts. It's the one reason DASH is so high, that ginger fuckface Evan owns probably 75% of the supply from his instamine so he can dictate whatever he wants the price to be. Alot of people held to their "muh crypto principles" and refused to buy it because of it this but if you'd put aside emotions 2 years back and held you'd be bloody rich now.

drama like sigt.

Yeah cute. Now try and send money to Hong Kong, the US or anywhere outside your specific union.

5 days (maybe, no one knows)
$20 (maybe, no one knows)
and conversion fees

then double that if it fails the first time. It's astounding really just how fucking retarded it is trying to send money to a different country. So instead you have to use dumb shit like moneygram

Because its nickname is dipple

I believe it is increasingly getting a lot of attention. Just check their twitter.

That's why I see potential for it, a lot of people find it difficult to set up moneygram or transferwise etc.

and now those sell walls moved up 20 sats. I don't know what their intention is, but I think they are just baiting for new money.