How come u cucks just shill when a coin goes up, being too late to safely get in, and is at $100m+ cap...

how come u cucks just shill when a coin goes up, being too late to safely get in, and is at $100m+ cap? start shilling low cap coins with potential u tards

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg21203485#msg21203485
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WTC_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dcorp made 4-5m in ico I think

It's so the shills can dump, duh. You haven't figured out that the whole board is a scam yet?

monaco and neo were shilled hard when they were $3 and $7 respectively. but you didn't listen.

navcoin, if you dont buy now dont post pink wojaks after x10

Shut the fuck up

Confirmation bias. The board shilled fucking WAVES and DASH too.

adx next $10 coin.

Those are both quality coins..??

did you not notice dash go above 300?

Blocknet
IOC

Happy now?

This, and it's being shilled af right now.
>don't cry later m8

>$3
>$7
Too high.
Need shit lower than $0,1

buy a lottery ticket then.

This. Buy IOC now.
The thing is: you'll have to sit on a for a while, something that most of you aren't able to do.

So was every other coin. Someone is going to be right eventually if every retard on the board is shilling their bags.

Buy florin coin
A bot has been pumping it all night, I've seen this shit so many times in the past with Digibyte back at 300, burst at 300, etc
It's going to moon 100% overnight, likely soon, but it'll likely go even further beyond after this minimoon
I looked into them and it's an old as fuck coin, but they JUST launched a beta or some shit of their decentralized library
It's like that shit you see in movies, a fucking magic library controlled by noone and contains all the knowledge in the world
people will eat that shit up. they also have a fucking rebrand, segwit and a host of other shit coming
moon city

Prices are higher, and ROI is lower given the chances involved.

I actually regret typing this now, please don't shill this coin through faggot shill threads you discord fucking faggots, I know you'll fucking read this

just buy and let the market makers do their work. If there's a huge influx of dumb biz money that fucks their pump up early they will dump early. Don't fuck this up for everyone

sonm - this is why bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg21203485#msg21203485 guys just read this post

DNT - min x4
CV2 - you can take it for 1/2sat now. In two weeks ther will be halving and a lot of good things comming. x100 for real

WTC - binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WTC_BTC 25mln supply. Nice china project

HTML5

OPUS
MSP
EVX
WTC
SIGT
DELTA
SALT
FUEL

Ooooor it gonna burst and fall in 3 hours. How many do you hold?

I fucking shilled PieCoin at 100 sats and later at 400
You called me a Pajeet
Veeky Forums hates easy money
Niggers

Espers, so many people really thinks that this is shitcoin because of fud.

Next year this is +1000 sat coin