Final call for Ripple

Hope you're all strapped in. This is gonna be a rocky one.

at least it stays entertaining that way. 25k and still accumulating

Mooning last week was nice but then it was obvious to dump this shitcoin.

i quess the korean banks that dumped out of anger about "the news" will be very sorry soon...but muuuh ghost month

thats a descending triangle you retard
it's bearish
there's also a death cross on the golden EMA's
why the fuck you'd long cripple now is beyond me. it can reject the descending triangle but even just based on price action that looks terrible. 3~ red candles wiped out how many green consolidation candles?
And we all know cripple is king of the retrace

Korean twitts are hilarious with their broken english shitting on ripple.

Watch me as I break out of here

Stay poor. Oh and btw, they just tweeted they're partnering with the Chinese central bank. Guess I won't see you on the moon

no they didnt you fucking retarded. They said they were meeting with a bank to discuss "technology" it wasnt a partnership at all.

yeah..lets just meet up with the chinese bank for shits and giggle...partnering is for shitcoins LEL

>they just tweeted they're partnering with the Chinese central bank
Nope, you shill liar. They just had a "talk".
No announcement whatsoever.

Nobody will EVER buy your bags.

see you on the moon brah

The salt is real

It's happening. Sell walls got taken down.

Is it really?

nah

Anyone calling ripple a shitcoin is someone who probably got into crypto like a month ago.

Ripple is obsolete meme. buy the little rocket. its rocket after all not a spinner.

Well how many other shitcoins do you know who have even talked to the Chinese central bank much less any government official?

It's funny to call Ripple obsolete when it is the crypto that the most concrete applications right now and the fastest rate of adoption by real companies.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit is funny af. Ripple tweets some bullshit and sudden pump happens.

stay poor

So where are we heading tonight now that most of the long positions from 4700 got closed?