TenX vs Monaco

Even though this thread will be ruined by shills and pajeets - here goes nothing - why is Monaco hyped and pumped compared to TenX?

VISA by the 31st

real question should be why was Tenx hyped so much and being oversold while Monaco was fuded resulting to such a small ICO cap.

Monaco are going to specifically target the Asian market as a priority , hence coin added to binance and website in English and Chinese .

If they can get the product to take of there = $$$$$$

However read the white paper and note how the token derives it's value, it's going to a be a looooong time before it justifies it's market cap

better question why you guys fancy a prepaid card shitcoins. METAL is the future.

God was warranted and still is until the team delivers

History of Kris M the head guy is a little worrying

Monaco only has 10 million coins in circulation, making it less difficult for whales and pump and dump discord groups to manipulate.

Tenx is creating a real product Monaco is creating an idea to sell bags.

TenX gets all the hype here because don't do what Veeky Forums does. Getting its ass kicked so hard.

TenX: epic shitcoin

>Monaco only has 10 million coins in circulation, making it less difficult for whales and pump and dump discord groups to manipulate.

You're saying Monaco isn't pumped to high heavens at the moment?

Tenx is pumped in my opinion, Monaco is still far from its $2B cap, so pretty undervalued in my opinion.

yes but your opinion doesnt count

Value of your token is based on your share of the asset contract , which is currently worth zero. Won't be worth it's current valuation for a very very long time.

But TenX has few actual, 3D real word cards for testing, in circulation.

All Monaco has is a fuckin jpeg. WTF?

Nice pic.

exactly. i dont understand the monacohype

This will end in a blood bath - 3 days left to pull Out your gains. Dont bei greedy. Just my 2 cents

Typo

Monaco is more easily manipulated by whales because of its low coin circulation and low market cap.

But the real question is - who is closer to realistic price? MCO or PAY? Will MCO fall down by, let's say 50%.....or will it drop 200% and PAY go up 50/ or so...or stay level?

Also there's MTL....

because
cool name
cool logo, black card
publicity
"the team"

idiots thinking it will get paired with visa

Is it too late to buy MCO?