Can we another holocaust denial debunking thread? Im running low on ammo against some thick headed dudes

Can we another holocaust denial debunking thread? Im running low on ammo against some thick headed dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM1h_2ujsvs
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhJBqjdhMg
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
ia600603.us.archive.org/9/items/BelzecSobiborTreblinka.HolocaustDenialAndOperationReinhard.ACritique/BelzecSobiborTreblinkaHolocaustControversies.pdf
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood
nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why bother? It's not like they pay attention to evidence anyway.

I just wanna say it's pretty interesting how some people find all the evidence on the Holocaust as either inconclusive or made up yet don't apply the same standards of evidence for the Polish massacres of ethnic Germans for example.

Might be going off topic here,but just had a guy trying to convince me that the people under Nazi Germany where freer than the people of for example France are nowadays

How did this "gentleman" phrase it by saying NS Germany was freer than France is today?

True. Work makes you free, and the French never work if they can avoid it.

I find the new "Danzig massacre" meme fascinating, I'm not sure if they're confusing it with when the Selbschutz got blown the fuck out or being intentionally disingenuous

He denied the control over the press and the opposition the NSDAP had after the burning of the Reichstag and claimed that the average joe back then was the most happy compared to any other era.

>new "Danzig massacre" meme
The Danzig massacres used to be part of the official record and accepted history taught in history classes in the US. But somewhere along the way, that changed.

Anyone steering the conversation in this direction is missing the most important point, which is even without a single German killed in Danzig, Danzig was rightfully the property of Germany. 95% of Danzig's population considered themselves German, spoke German, and desired to be united with their German brothers as part of Germany. Given that Germany had a legitimate claim on Danzig otherwise, there's no need to inflate the number of casualties from atrocities against Germans, let alone fabricate them. Germans were brutally mutilated and beaten by the Poles, Hitler would not stand by idly while a great number of German's were being murdered daily in such an atrocious manner, taking into consideration the many times he reached out to the Polish government to release those Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=pM1h_2ujsvs
Here is Hitler declaring war on Poland, he explains.
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhJBqjdhMg
This video discusses the Bromberg massacres. Germans were being brutalized.

Refute this work:

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

What is Enabling Act? What is the Reichstag Fire Decree? What is the People's Court? Who is Roland Fresiler?
Is this what autism looks like?

Here you go.
ia600603.us.archive.org/9/items/BelzecSobiborTreblinka.HolocaustDenialAndOperationReinhard.ACritique/BelzecSobiborTreblinkaHolocaustControversies.pdf

Nice pasta

it's funny how much they use other crimes to seemingly justify the one that ostensibly didn't happen.

And you?

>got any more info I can make pasta of?
>hehe, nice pasta kiddo

>Jewish Holocaust historian Hannah Arendt's book Eichmann in Jerusalem
>"Eyewitnesses [who testified in the 1961 trial in Jerusalem of Adolf Eichmann] were only rarely able to distinguish between what actually happened to them years earlier and what they had read, heard or imagined in the meantime."
>Lucy Dawidowicz, Jewish Holocaust historian
>"the survivor's memory is often distorted by hate, sentimentality, and the passage of time. His perspective on external events is often skewed by the limits of his personal experience."

>French Holocaust historian Germain Tillion
>"very much more numerous than people generally suppose, and a subject like that of the concentration camp world -- well designed, alas, to stimulate sado-masochistic imaginations -- offered them an exceptional field of action. We have known numerous mentally damaged persons, half-swindlers and half fools, who exploited an imaginary deportation. We have known others of them -- authentic deportees -- whose sick minds strove to even go beyond the monstrosities that they had seen or that people said happened to them."

>Jewish holocaust historian Samuel Gringauz
>"most of the memoirs and reports are full of preposterous verbosity, graphomanic exaggeration, dramatic effects, overestimated self-inflation, dilettante philosophizing, would-be lyricism, unchecked rumors, bias, partisan attacks and apologies."

I've seen that exact text posted before user, you aren't fooling anyone

>Shmuel Krakowki, archives director of the Israeli government's Holocaust center Yad Vashem
>more than 10,000 of the 20,000 "testimonies" of Jewish "survivors" on file there are "unreliable." Many survivors, wanting "to be part of history" may have let their imaginations run away with them, Krakowski said. "Many were never in the places where they claimed to have witnessed atrocities, while others relied on second-hand information given them by friends or passing strangers." He confirmed that many of the testimonies on file at Yad Vashem were later proved to be inaccurate when locations and dates could not pass an expert historian's appraisal.

If you read the same book twice are you shocked to see the same story?

yes witnesses can be unreliable thanks sherlock

I am if it's verbatim, yes

I guess as a holocaust historian you are used to changing qoutes and testimonies.

>Shmuel Krakowski
This is the same guy that said Bor-Komorowski gave an order to kill all Jews by saying to kill all roving bandits.
Shmuel worked for the Communists in one of the most oppressive regimes, the KC PZPR.
He is not a reliable source of information.

>Gerald Reitlinger, author of the Final Solution
>"A certain degree of reserve is necessary in handling all this material, and particularly this applies to the last section (survivor narratives) ... The Eastern European Jew is a natural rhetorician, speaking in flowery similes."

>dude spoonfeed me because I'm a fucking retard who can't argue
"No", we aren't your personal army, faggot.

>survivor accounts and experiences can be falsified
Very enlightening,we could see alot of people using tragedy for their own selfish gains such as in 9/11
It still doesnt put too much of a dent for other evidences

say it with me

DANZIG IST POLNISCH

This.

The only consistent evidence deniers provide are obvious lies of "survivors" in specific instances.

Other than that all I've seen is shit that can be or has been disproven.

The massacre of ethnic Germans has even less evidence than deniers claim the holocaust to have, with only one instance even resembling it, where Polish soldiers were attacked by ethnic German terrorists and gave impromptu executions, AFTER Germany had invaded.

I saw an argument once where somebody said that there was a bunch of Jewish hair with Zyklon B in it, thus they shaved the hair to get rid of mites.. despite the Zyklon B.

I wont deny how Jewish people have used the holocaust as a free past in the years following it up 'til now, inventing their own stories and narratives,
but there was a dedicated effort to exterminate a civilian populace regardless. Old swindlers do not negate this fact, just as said, 9/11 happened too.
inb4 "inside job" regardless of that argument it still happened, regardless of false testimonies the Germans ethnically cleansed and attempted genocide on the Jewish people.

I've went into these debates time and time again with an open mind and every time I've seen deniers fail to provide sufficient evidence other than obvious falsified testimonies and a single piece of evidence where a purported cremation chamber was only 11 inches deep.
They can't even back up their numbers for the number of Jews living in Europe at the time.

Yeah the excuse saying that kikes get a free pass due to the holohoax is exaggerated
Anti semitism is still strong and some groups would just scoff at the shoah
Kikes are snivelling untrustworthy snake but trying to deny history just because you hate them is disingeneous

is this really the best you can offer

>Kikes are snivelling untrustworthy snake but trying to deny history just because you hate them is disingeneous
This this entirely this.

I don't see why so many people can't defend their anti-semetic views without denying the holocaust.

that's the weak fucking leg you stand on, not me

This is a quote from fucking reddit,and reddit isn't exactly a primary source

You're whole post is expository rather than explanitory, little shibboleths intended to convince rather than explain are apparent and often repetitive in each thread, you're merely playing the role of the impartial third party but no impartial third party would be so invested to make such a lengthy post.

>with an open mind

You spend half of the post building attempting to build up the image of an impartial character, which clearly shows you are not impartial.

go for it

I was originally impartial but am no longer after seeing these debates.

Also I believe the subject being discussed on this board to the point of being spamworthy is enough to be invested.

>I saw an argument once where somebody said that there was a bunch of Jewish hair with Zyklon B in it, thus they shaved the hair to get rid of mites.. despite the Zyklon B.

That makes sense. You have to remove the lice either by shaving or with a comb after you apply delousing treatment.

>You have to remove the lice either by shaving or with a comb after you apply delousing treatment that would kill the person since you need more Zyklon b to do in a louse than you do for a person.
FTFY.

What? Zyklon B paralyzes lice at non-lethal doses hence why they shaved hair after.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
The lethal dose for a human relative to a louse is some 53 times as much HCN. I'm not sure what the paralysis lesser dose is, but to assert that you could pump in enough HCN to paralyze a louse while still leave the human whose hair the louse is in alive is extremely fanciful, especially given the slow metabolism that lice have and the long amount of time it usually takes for them to absorb the poison.

fuck

Not an argument

The delousing argument is still stable and comparatively logical consider typhus epidemics during that period.

can someone post the copypasta that people claim debunks the Holocaust?

Stop spreading this bullshit, Poles were not massacring Germans.

>9/11
Never happened
Yet another Public relations scheme by the Jews

You are wasting your time.

Educate the ones that haven't gone astray yet.

>running low on ammo
if there was proof, it wouldn't need debunking in the first place

untill the Holocaust Forum releases their so called proof to the public and deny independent research there will always be people who will question it.

either show definite proof or accept that a lot of people won't believe you

Daily reminder

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
imgur.com/gallery/725A7

>le imgur post which only provides quotes, books and witness testimonies as proof
give me real physical evidence: ashes, bodies, concentrations of zyklon B in the gas chambers

I mean the pile of shoes and texts of survivors at Auschwitz are nice and all but don't expect me to not get critical when halfway trough the tour you claim that pic related is the gas chamber door that stood between the camp guards and a deadly gas.... I mean it has a fucking keyhole for crying out loud

The Jews deserved it.

>give me real physical evidence: ashes, bodies, concentrations of zyklon B in the gas chambers
All in those links.

>I mean the pile of shoes and texts of survivors at Auschwitz are nice and all but don't expect me to not get critical when halfway trough the tour you claim that pic related is the gas chamber door that stood between the camp guards and a deadly gas
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood

This is probably why my friend's grandmother (Jewish) kept telling me the Germans would skin Jews and use the skin as lampshades and upholstery.

She's repeating a common rumor, it's not a false memory.

> concentrations of zyklon B in the gas chambers
nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/

>you claim that pic related is the gas chamber door that stood between the camp guards and a deadly gas
Really? What tour claims this? Why is it at variance with what every historian believes, in part from actual documentation which calls for "Gas-tight doors", which is mentioned in the imagur link that you so casually dismissed.

It was real in her mind.

>DUDE A FAKE QUOTE THAT EXPRESSES WHAT I BELIEVE ANYWAY!

>The Danzig massacres used to be part of the official record and accepted history taught in history classes in the US.

No it wasnt.

Bump

Jesus Christ, you're like those niggers that deny the Holomodor was a thing as well.

If you are going to questions other's, at least get your own pics right.

The door pictured is the door between room A (a storage room) and room B (A washing room). These two rooms came into existence AFTER 1943 when the former gas chamber was turned into and air raid shelter by early 1944.

I am not surprised you overlooked this since it is clear you are unwilling to do any research on the subject.

Look up the text, it's literally a reddit post

The holodomor didn't happen, its just lies made up by capitalists and russophobic hohols

The Holodomor at least has a real range of Historiographic debate, and the most retarded I've seen is 'Kulaks are to blame, do it again, Comrade Stalin'

I've never seen people pretending that there was no famine, despite the Soviets own records talking about it.

KULAKS ARE TO BLAME, THERE WAS NO FAMINE, THEY STARVED THEMSELVES!

>KULAKS ARE TO BLAME, THERE WAS NO FAMINE, THEY STARVED THEMSELVES!

No it isnt

>ask /pol/tard for source
>they link me a white nationalist website

Why commies likes to hate farmers? is because they hate food too?

Woah Germany was able to kill almost half of all living Jews in a few years span? Instead of using them as desperately needed labor? Wowowowowowowowo WOAHAHHHHHH WoaH

Yes it is
>numerous typhus outbreaks in the first half of the twentieth century
>camps use barracks to house inmates
>numerous typhus outbreaks (typhus was the number one killer in Belzec)
>Zyklon B was created to eliminate pests namely lice
>Germans wasting materiel, railways, fuel, to eliminate a large labor force in the middle of a life and death struggle

Sure is a lot of Jews here.

>"Goyim are bad people compared to us good jews" -Rabbi Schlomo Sheckelstein
Scared yet?

>It's a "stormcunt who doesn't even know the absolute basics of what he's trying to deny" episode

>Germans wasting resources

I know right?

>Germans wasting materiel, railways, fuel
The Me 163 is the perfect example of a logistical nightmare yet the Jerries still wanted to mass produce it. For every 4 Me 262s, there was 1 Me 163 and here are some problems it had:
>Sensitive fuel meant if it comes into contact outside of the engine, shit will combust
>Pilots had to wear special suits just so they wouldn't burn to death
>When landing there was a chance of the fuel combusting as mentioned previously cause the thing had no landing gear
>No landing gear meant you had to belly land, increasing risk of combustion
>2 seperate trucks were needed to supply the fuel for the plane
>plane's engine had to be rinsed with water so there would be NO chance of the fuel combusting
>Still produced 300 of these and made simpler variants for mass production
>wasn't even that good of an interceptor
Also obligatory

Whats the problem, anti white cuck?

>if there was proof, it wouldn't need debunking in the first place
are you retarded?

you mean like the books about the masturbation machines you guys love to always bring up? how is this any different?

I honestly dont know which one would be worse to live in

>when halfway trough the tour you claim that pic related is the gas chamber door that stood between the camp guards and a deadly gas...
Well, good thing it's not.

I actually did a little digging on this one myself a couple years ago when I saw some naziboo meme image, and the answer is pretty mundane.

>pic related
That's the real gas chamber door.

They were switched when the gas chamber was converted, first into an office, then into an air raid bunker.

I think the office conversion was where the toilet that's apparently in there somewhere came into being, the bunker conversion is when the doors were switched.

>Every single Holocaust victim died in a camp
You're only pretending to be retarded, right?

>wutz a pogrom
>what's a kirstallnaught
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>But where are the bodies?!

>sardine_packing.jpeg

"Let me tell you quite frankly: in one way or another we will have to finish with the Jews. The Führer once expressed it as follows: should Jewry once again succeed in inciting a world war, the bloodletting could not be limited to the peoples they drove to war but the Jews themselves would be done for in Europe. If the Jewish tribe survives the war in Europe while we sacrifice our blood for the preservation of Europe, this war will be but a partial success. Basically, I must presume, therefore, that the Jews will disappear. To that end I have started negotiations to expel them to the east. In any case, there will be a great Jewish migration. But what is to become of the Jews? Do you think that they will be settled in villages in the conquered eastern territories? In Berlin we have been told not to complicate matters: since neither these territories, nor our own, have any use for them, we should liquidate them ourselves! Gentlemen, I must ask you to remain unmoved by pleas for pity. We must annihilate the Jews wherever we encounter them and wherever possible, in order to maintain the overall mastery of the Reich here."
- Hans Frank, to senior members of his administration, December 16, 1941, quoted in "Why Did the Heavens Not Darken?: the final solution in history" (1088), page 302, Arno J. Mayer

Holocaust deniers, in their usual habit of committing logical fallacies, try to disprove the homicidal gassing aspect of the holocaust by (boldly assuming) the notion that not a single photo of any gassing victim exists (having rudimentary knowledge of Nazi secrecy and the fact that gassing victims are said to have been exhumed and cremated), and therefore go on to challenge holocaust defenders by saying "show me one photo of victims of Nazi gassings - if millions died by gassing, surely a single photo exists?"

They are then prepared for the defenders to commit the fallacy of showing them photos of the heaps and heaps of emaciated corpses found and photographed in Western and Central Europe's concentration camps when they were liberated by the Western Allies and shown in many documentaries, like the top image in the above photo. Sneering gleefully that the bait has been taken, the holocaust deniers then go on to lecture that these are not gassing victims, but victims of typhus or malnutrition, all caused by allied aerial bombing that destroyed Germany's infrastructure in 1945 and therefore the Allies are actually responsible (the gall!) for this atrocity (the only real atrocity, according to the deniers) of the holocaust.

Of course, the deniers won't accept the e.g. in Auschwitz piles and piles of shoes, clothes, spectacles, personal belongings such as suitcases or even prostheses (what the hell are prostheses doing in a pile in a room in the camp unless of course their owners are all DEAD?) as proof, claiming the Soviets could have just dumped these things into the camp from somewhere else when trying to create a museum (again, makes your stomach churn listening to these people, doesn't it?).

I would start by showing them the 2 Sonderkommando photos instead that show a heap of corpses burning outside Krematorium V. If it isn't for their pathetic "Ohio train wreck" attempt to discredit the image, the holocaust deniers otherwise usually resort to saying things like "well clearly there was a typhus epidemic some time in the camp's history, and during that time the crematory ovens were overstressed, and therefore outdoor cremation became necessary, and the photo could just be showing typhus victims being burned".

At this point you already begin to realize you're becoming a victim of the game deniers play well (they are called holocaust DENIERS for a reason): they'll always weasel away from accepting historiography and try to find an alternate explanation for every bit of attention thrown their way, which is why historians don't waste their time trying to engage in a "debate" with these clowns in the first place. It's not because they're afraid, or incapable of debating (we've already had the pleasure of witnessing Van Pelt, Evans et al. tear apart the former revisionism world "expert" David Irving in court) but because deniers won't accept any evidence as evidence: A jewish eye-witness is a paid liar. A Nazi eye-witness is a tortured soul. A document is a forgery. A photo actually is showing something else or a forgery too. An audio recording is a forgery too. A corpse is a typhus victim. A poison gas canister is a delousing agent meant to save lives. A German word always has an innocuous meaning. A threat to kill Jews is just a hollow threat made out of frustration. A census is unreliable. ...these are the tools of the trade for holocaust deniers.