Another pump is happening, get in while you still can

Another pump is happening, get in while you still can

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/omisego/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in since 2 weeks, today is the day.
There are insiders who knew about the news and buy today before the news get announced to the crowd.

I'm hoping for a NEO-esque pump

What news?

OHHH MY GOOOOOD LIFTOFFFFF

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Over priced and bought as is

Is this finally going to be the day this coin takes off for real?

Not invested in it so you don't have to shill me, have too many other bags but I've been watching this chart and feel like it's been due to happen for days now

get fucking ready

It's GO time.
Just bought 100k this s going to be big.

It's never fucking happening is it bros

>

sure it will happen, when the twitter the news it is happening

Just be patient about it. People are posting about it every time it rises 20 cent like it's a moon.

volume picking up, breaking upward out of a consolidation period, news still to come

B U L L I S H

This

Every day is The Day, on the OMGshillthread.

You have to keeping making these threads because your coin is shit and somewhere deep in your heart, you know it.

A nocoiner's cope.

An OMG coiner afraid to sell or hold.

C O P E

O

P

E

OMG shill threads are reminiscent of antshares shill threads at around the same price.

Strap in Veeky Forums lets ride

Keep telling yourself (and everyone else) that, day after day

What are you upset about? This looks like a decent coin. If you have any actual complaints feel free to voice them.

Im bothered by the relentless shilling of this shitcoin. Every morning these threads go up and every one acts like it's the first.

Cope with what, it's been going sideways for 3 weeks.

if you're not trolling i legitimately feel bad for you. btw pls post your holdings.

I think he is just shitposting for the sake of it.

you can just ignore these threads or even filter them if you are so annoyed by them

>sideways
More like a healthy rise up to date.

I'm ready boys

BTC worth is the same since August 11th and yet, every single day since then you've been putting up these MOON MISSION NOW threads. So every one of them has been wrong, and this one will be too.

OMG roadmap
>whales buy
>shill threads go up
>fools buy in
>whales sell

Why are you so mad though?

come on OMG make me some money. please money skeleton...

Because I know you're scamming thousands of people

>doesn't understand what low volume / steady price means
>hasn't researched OMG enough to realize it's a keeper
Just leave with your uneducated FUD

I don't think that Vitalik would be dumb enough to support a bunch of scammers when he is on the verge of becoming one of the biggest personalities in the cryptoworld

keep telling yourself that

Vitalik is just a kid being propped up by bankers. He's "going with the flow"

I worked in the point of sale industry for several years. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about if you think this coin isn't the real deal.

so double top confirmed. i mean asians are sleeping right now

Fucking lol

Have you even listened to the guy?

Does the FUD meme encapsulate people who intentionally try to lower the reputation of a coin they themselves are invested in because they don't want the word to spread?

If not we should make a new meme for that

u mad

Then tell me why it's the real deal, I'm ready.

NO BULLSHIT PLEASE Real reasons only.

>Have you even listened to the guy?
Yes he looks like a nice kid.

>8 posts of FUD
>nvm i don't know wtf i'm talking about

no one spoonfeed this retard please

This coin could become the basis on what all payment systems of the future operate. It's going to save people that use it a shitload of money, and it provides a much easier and more secure way for customers to make payments.

All this thing needs is 1-2 big partners, and anyone holding any amount of it is pretty much set for life. You can just fucking relax and live off the gas tokens at that point.

i-is 100 enough?

The only thing keeping me personally from agreeing with all of this is that it's a fucking Thai company.

Why the fuck would the West put all it's assets through some strange Thai shit?

Why not make a western OMG

GUYS, this coin is a BIG BIG BIG deal!!!! Trust me on this one, you'll thank me later! $700 soon. No joke, I have insider information: HUGE NEWS, HUGE PUMP IMMINENT!!! BUY BUY BUY.

Nice just bought the entire outstanding supply

I need more than this I said No Bullshit.
>This coin could become the basis on what all payment systems of the future operate.
Why? How?
>It's going to save people that use it a shitload of money, and it provides a much easier and more secure way for customers to make payments.
Why? How?

These are generic promises.

incase you're retarded, the majority of people live in asia
the west is irrelevant until asia is dominated

>this much butthurt when someone doesn't like their coin

In case YOU'RE retarded, the majority of the money in the world, not to mention all of the regulators of everyone on this board, are located in the West

Hey man, is there a place where I can learn the meaning of each of this tool? I'm using MACD, RSI et Stoch now and I want to improve my comprehension of TA.

Because a western company doesn't have the money skeleton helping them build the plasma network.

The coin itself and the tech behind it aren't extremely complex, but the network it runs on is.

I don't think anyone truly cares if their payment processor is "Thai shit" when money is on the line. Once Fred starts losing business because Jerry across the street can let you make instant low cost payments with your face, the snowball effect will start.

When I worked in POS we were always looking for the next gimmick to sell our clients. If we had a facial recognition payment system that would save them money we would have sold those almost instantly.

>why would the west put money into a thai coin
>Well user, there are a majority of people, upcoming nations, and lots of wealth in Asia
>yeah but fuck thailand
kill yourself

So what you really mean is you want me to spoon feed you all the information about their payment system, why it's got an extremely good chance at being mass adopted, and also the entirety of the Plasma network's capabilities and tech, all so you can make money in the end?

How about you just go fuck yourself idiot. Have fun posting pink Wojacks in a month.

If he can't even google "Omise" he's not worth replying to. Omise already functions in Asia

>asked specifically about the West, which contains the vast majority of world wealth
>ignores the subject of the question and focuses only on Asia
>claims that I'm the one ignoring things
Okay

>This coin could become the basis on what all payment systems of the future operate.

Yeah, but it's not.

You have no fucking idea how much anyone that owns a store hates traditional payment processors. We would have clients take a small hit on their fees just so they could use us instead of the bank.

>Why the fuck would the West put all it's assets through some strange Thai shit?
Well user, the West is irrelevant right now because
>there are a majority of people, upcoming nations, and lots of wealth in Asia
and Omise as a business already functions in Asia.

You screaming "HURR DURR THAILAND" repeatedly doesn't mean anything. How do you know that Omise won't expand to the West once they've completed Asia?
Fucking idiot
All this FUD just means it's a good buy

>When I worked in POS we were always looking for the next gimmick to sell our clients
>still selling a gimmick: OMG

No you fuck yourself. There already are paymet systems that function securely and globally, nobody wants to be paid in SHITCOIN because they are a labyrinth of niche markets and don't have liquidity.

BITCOIN rose because it was true innovation, al these shitcoins are just riding its coattails and Bitcoin would have destroyed them all by now if the devs didn't sabotage the scalability function.

>this insecure about his shitcoin
If your coin wasn't shit, yo could feel secure about it.

>one of the only coins with an actual function and backing
>"shit"
Can't wait for your wojacks

Omise lets you pay with any kind of payment as long as it has some way of being valued. (even WOW gold)

Disagreement is healthy, people like you stop this board from being a complete shill clusterfuck. As it stands, I do have $4000 in OMG so I guess we'll see what happens.
The daily shilling is starting to spook me.

And how do you know they WILL.

That's my fucking question asshole.

If OMG becomes a worldwide phenomenon that's predicted here, it'll be by FAR, by several dozen orders of magnitude, the most successful company from all of Indochina in all of human history.

Which is why asking why a THAI COMPANY will become a major power is a legitimate question. Growing wealth is fine, but south east Asians are not exactly known as great industrialists.

So you can go ahead and claim that the West, with the majority of the money in the fucking world, is irrelevant because some dark Asians are rubbing sticks together, but you haven't even begun to address the scaling problems for fucking Thai people.

You want to know why money skeleton is in on this project? It's like Veritaseum with the Carribean.

It's a test case. Maybe a damn successful test case. I should hope so, I hold over 1000 OMG. But this is not the next Apple.

Whatever Buterin does after this might be. But a bunch of ladyboys are not building a 500 billion dollar company.

Screencap this.

>every shitcoin claims it will have a function later and doesn't have one now
>many shitcoins have big names in team put there on purpose as a sell point

link?

>>every shitcoin claims it will have a function later and doesn't have one now
>>many shitcoins have big names in team put there on purpose as a sell point

Soon this will fly like Egyptian!

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/omisego/

You are dismissing literally anything I say because "hurr durr thais can't invent anything".
>Which is why asking why a THAI COMPANY will become a major power
So much wrong with this
Why does their location matter? Look at a bell curve.
Fucking look at it normally. Stop thinking that just because it isn't western it "can't succeed".
And frankly, the west is irrelevant right now. Why is the West relevant to a company focusing on Asia? Seriously. Do you even read your own posts?

yep, you know everything. your average shitcoin
>solves a problem
>saves people money
>was created by a company that already processes payments in asia
>has customers
>works with governments
>actually has progress
>etc etc etc
the fact is OMG is run by Omise which already processes payments, has customers, turns a profit, has backers and WORKS.

Your pic and it's filename only illustraate my point further. OMG is on a 26-day horizontal move, between the FOMO wojak and the first pink

>vague promise
>vague promise
>pressure sales

>WORKS
So then, I can use OMG right now, instead of apple/android pay? WRONG.
thanks

Nice reverse pump.

>race doesn't matter
>essentially, biology doesn't matter
I proscribe 6 months on /pol/ for you, retard

guys dont get spoofed by the big sell walls, were going slowly up from here

not to mention doesn't require a bank account which a ton of people in asia don't have
>the absolute delusion
a straight line would be "watch here" and "disregard the low price"
when Omise makes their august announcement, that is "fomo starts here"
>wtf i can't pay my doctor in BTC? useless
you are in the first 10 years of new technology and want it functional now? if you need to process payments today, just use Omise!

the truth is, you are intentionally misrepresenting things so that you are right. you would never apply that same thought proccess to BTC, ETH, XMR or LTC.
Imagine saying "why can't I use XMR to buy drugs". You'd be fucking retarded.

bell curve
you'd think you'd have read the book by now

Omise is already an established company. It's highly unlikely it will catch on in the west, doesn't mean you can't make money off of it due to the sheer number of people in SEA who will use it.

You guys are acting like it's a DGB-tier shitcoin.

watch out for that reverse pump which still put OMG 5000 sats up

same fag

By the way, your post is ignorant as fuck. This has little to do with biology. It's more lack of resources and geography.

Blockchain is the only new technology. Everythng else especially (((sidechains))) and (((smart contracts))) are just banking and finance under different names.

BTC will fall now that it's cut off its balls and all smallcap Altcoins will go down with it. Altcoins in general are pretend innovation.

this

You're like 18 aren't you

cup and handle incoming

shoo the fuck off already

>waits until I've been gone for an hour
>get the hell out of here you're fucking up my scam

whatd i tells ya

MOON INCOMING

get ready boys meat will be back on the menu soon to come

this trend is looking very nice. OMG is the equivalent of edging a nut for around two weeks.

shhhh bro let the non coin holders stay poor we are going to moon soon, kids to your research properly like the rest of us and you will see this one is legit and a winner

OMG will moon

Well, this is unexpected.

Could this finally be it?

How do you stake OMG to collect gas? Can you jsut hold it in an MEW wallet?