Before the Arabic conquest of Northern Africa, could the Berbers be consider white...

Before the Arabic conquest of Northern Africa, could the Berbers be consider white? Romans used to describe them as such.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankore_Madrasah#History
youtube.com/watch?v=vl6-c848uyI
uhu.es/publicaciones/ojs/index.php/onoba/article/view/2604/2428
cefr.revues.org/996
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440316301686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They still are, berber towns are extremly wary of outsides and only intermarry with people from other berber towns in the area.
Famously in Morocco. And shes, they have very fair skin and are a completly different tribe to any other in North africa.

T. Guy with Berber DNA.

Before Arabs?

Yes

Before Phoenicians?

Hell no.

How do I get qt berber if I'm an outsider? I'm not a muslim btw.

Will you retarded wh*Tes please STOP wh*Tewashing literally every non-wh*Te nation?
Are you fucking retarded or what?
>HERPRPAERKERAIJAPERP WOULD X BE WHITE

Algeria litteraly means "land of the whites"

your mother means cum bucket

If she lives in an actual Berber town, theres no way in hell anyone will accept you. Youd have to save her little brother from drowning in an heroic act etc pp. hollywood style shit, to get accepted as a euro outsider or better put western outsider. Chicks with berbers genes outside of said towns, in europe for example, are like any other chick anywhere. traditionaly actual berber cuties value a family man who respects his elders and works for his days bread. thats about it.

Are you trolling or are you actually retarded? We Berbers consider us white and completly different from the inbred illiterate arabs that surround us. You must be some yankee liberal type or a giant troll. no way around it

Berbers are fucking lowlife scum

Hahaha what a joke, you people are ruining Europe.

You re a "your mother" then

Berbers are mostly meds, some have Euro admixture, other Sub saharan admixture (because morocco and the tuaregs carved they little kingdoms in the south mostly, and fucked they slaves silly and adopted teh spawn as they own).

Berbers have more subsaharan DNA then they do Arap

Theres hardly any berbers in europe right now, were a tiny tiny number of people worldwide.
The fuck are we ruining?
Youre thinking of sandniggers, dunecoons, arab rapebabies etc.

That aint us.

t. moroccan arab rape baby.

You know nothing, Moroccans and algerians are the "youth" problematic ones in Spain, France and the Netherlands, behaving worse than niggers specially after the first generation.

Morocco is 20% Sub Saharan African, and the further south you go, the more SSA Berbers become. The answer is no, thanks to slavery and interracial mixing. But honestly, I would say a decent amount would be considered white, especially the ones with blonde or red hair. Not all Berbers are a light shade of brown after all.

Now the real question is: How old are the Berbers? I read somewhere that the earliest proto-Berbers migrated back to Africa some 10,000-12,000 years ago, but I've also seen some conflicting stuff here that states that proto-Berbers were always in Africa. Then there's the whole Green Sahara, where it appeared proto-Berbers and what are now the ancestors of modern West and Sahel Black Africans lived together.

Holy shit you are disillusional

>Are you trolling or are you actually retarded? We Berbers consider us white and completly different from the inbred illiterate arabs that surround us
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What a fucking cuck

What is your ethnicity?

Mate, a lot of if not most Arabs consider themselves white too, because relatively speaking, they are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankore_Madrasah#History
>The name Sankore means "white nobles", the term 'white' here referring to the light-skinned Sanhaja Berbers

okay lad fuck off you disgusting subhuman cuck.
go ahead if you want to be a wh*Te, house nigger.

Yet another excellent "Is X white?" thread

All of the Moroccans here are Berbers, not Arabs.

Does anyone know of any study about these people? What exactly are they? And I don't want /pol/-tier memes like "Arab rape baby"

Funny how the only people that call berbers white are other berbers
I've been to berber towns in morocco and they were all dark as fuck, dont fall for the meme
the white looking ones are probably roman and phoenician rapebabies

I mean both Romans and Phoenecians were relatively swarthy too besides maybe northern romans

wtf I love Berbers now
youtube.com/watch?v=vl6-c848uyI

So what about the Guanche guys? Early Spanish reports say they were a tall sheepherder people with blonde hair and greenish-blue eyes. Turns out they were mostly related to Berbers, just what the hell were they?

Well you have to keep in mind that those are the same people that said there were giants in south america
If these people really do exist why didn't we hear about them from other sources like phoenicians or arabs or romans

Berbers are one of the oldest native North African ethnic groups, they've been around since pre-history. Southern Europeans (besides when the Moors came in) have the most in common with them, which makes sense. I mean, look at how close North Africa is to Southern Europe.

tbqh familia, i just report them from now on, they belong on Veeky Forums if anything.

If that is true, then why are Levantines more similar genetically to Southern Europeans? And why is the predominant lineage in Berbers E-M81, but in Southern Europeans it's r1b, J2 and other subclades of e1b???

I think Berbers have quite a distinct genetic history, but they aren't more related to Southern Europeans.

They're genetically similar to your mother and your mother is genetically similar to northern europeans
fuck off already you imbeciles

>migrated back to Africa
>back

Why do some berbers and middle easterners look like this?

Different isles had different people m8. And Berbers aren't monochromatic or Anything you have very dark ones and pale gingers.

Probably they descend of survivors of the ice age, where losing pigments let your process more vitamin D. Some Vandals migrated there, but they impact must be, like normla with those kinds of things, minimal.

Why do you want to be affiliated with westerners?
"white" is a nebulous term that has no real meaning, what matters is that our culture is not that of europeans

T. Guy with Berber DNA

Yes, back. How else did a people significantly more related to Europeans and Middle Easterners wind up back in Africa? It happened to native Black Africans, so why not? Unless of course, they're native to that region.

Makes the gears turn.

Ice Age? From where exactly? Because Europeans at the time were much darker than they are today.

>is x white?
>40+ replies
this board is finished

if i were a mod i'd perma ban wh*Tes and wannabe wh*Tes

Go to the book chart thread in the catalog at the moment. The OP made a chart on the berbers

Ahahaha Tunisians wewuzzer BTFO

Sardinians

The country is named after the city Algiers, not the people.

what's up with the sourceless chart posting?
here's one,

Yes, but you won't hear that from most of the cucks here who like to think that the current placement of the worlds ethnicities is how it's always been. Arabs lived all over MENA according to them.

No idea why they can't accept it.

That's sourced, dumb ass and it's also basically the same as yours

>Sardinians
w-what? guanches were sardinians? wtf i love nurgaci now

Hey I used to post that often.

Berbers are along with East Africans part of a very, very ancient back migration around 35-50k years ago.

There was a study done in Tunisia and the oldest unique haplogroups found however is squarely Sub-Saharan.
Depends on your definition of Berber, all the Berber languages derive from a bottle of a likely prestige dialect. It seems over the past 2-3kys the languages of Berber dominated which possibly could also mean a dispersal of coastal berbers inland.

Hanno the Navigator spoke of blacks from the Draa away from the mouth and further in the mountains. So it seems Berber Haratin are natives to the land at least from there.

Makes sense when you figure the blacksmith Tuareg caste was "found" by the noble castes of "white" berbers as the moved more and more into the desert. Apparently these blacksmiths retain their own secret language to this day.

History demonstrates it, Sardinians were living in large communities in North Africa and Iberia alongside Phoenicians

uhu.es/publicaciones/ojs/index.php/onoba/article/view/2604/2428

cefr.revues.org/996

>traditionaly actual berber cuties value a family man who respects his elders and works for his days bread.
this is what believe the parents of the girls, not
the girls

ALSO BILAL WAS BLACK

so guanches that spanish encountered were the descendants of nuragi that settled alongside the phoencians when the carthaginians were creating their empire?

Possibly, maybe a mix of both, some guanches were mummified, which afaik is an unkown custom among berbers but was practiced, albeit rarely, in some Phoenician and Sardinian towns

east africans, unless afroasiatic speaking, can't descend from the same backmigration as berbers. dinkas are about equally far from west and east eurasians while berbers' non-african parts are mostly near eastern neolithic.

1. This was so long ago that yes they could and did diverge
2. You're speaking of languages that probably didn't even exist back then
3. Dinka are Nilo-Saharan and Niger-Congo genetically with varing other admixtures
4. I am not talking about the Neolithic Eurasian component. I am clearly talking about the autochthonous populations of North Africa.

most of the berbers' ancestry is neolithic eurasian, while none of dinka is. no one has done a proper study on the berbers' old african component but dinka are as nilo-saharan as it gets and don't have the huge archaic human input of niger-congo.

I don't think so. They showed genetic affinities to Berber populations in NorthWest Africa. But also some genetic affinities to Europeans.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440316301686

>Be Berber
>Be part 35k old in Africa
>in the last 500 years, mix with niggers and become shitskin mongrel no different from goatfuckers
That is a loss of diversity there.
Now they're just brazilian mullatos that speak sand language.

Wonder why no one raises a ruckus about it, it really makes me sad to see an ancient people go away like that.

if by white you mean medditerranean, then yes

I can smell this shit tier turk posting from miles.

>steve is le pinnacle of the white race

You're probably as dumb as you probably look.

>implying some Berber populations didn't mix with Africans thousands of years later, especially the ones closer to the rest of Africa

It's not really a "loss" of diversity, as only Morocco has been BLACKED severely. Many Berbers don't have black ancestry. You might as well complain about the same thing about African Americans or Black Hispanics, or even the Tuaregs/Black Berbers. But you wouldn't do that, would you? Biased fuck.

only southern morocco
for comparison ameriniggers have 20% white dna
wew literal black genocide

I believe they were white, yes.
>inb4 WE
No, not necessarily because they descended from Europeans, or vice-versa, but because they independently evolved to be that way and would be another great white caucasoid group if not for the Arabization and Islamification.

Also Augustine's Confessions is top tier.

>Arabization

Enough with the memes. When the Arabs invaded, their genetic impact on North Africans was incredibly minor. Even Egyptians are only 10% non-Egyptian, and they're closer to the rest of the Middle East than most of North Africa.