I have 100 euros to spend. I'm planning on spending 50 on ETH and 50 on LTC. Is it a great idea...

I have 100 euros to spend. I'm planning on spending 50 on ETH and 50 on LTC. Is it a great idea? Or is it better to fully buy 1 LTC and spend the rest on ETH?

If I was in your situation Id buy some noname shitcoin and hope for the best

what exactly do you plan to achieve? you are better off buying some beans and hope it will moon to 600 sats one day

I suggest you wait, and buy Dcorp when it comes out. But do what you want to do.

I believe if I would buy at least 1 litecoin and If it would moon to like 600, that's a pretty good profit. But I just want to learn on investing as a broke high schooler.

MOON

Buy ark you stupid cunt and stack them. Come back in 6 months and thank me

Shit, it's so hard to decide! Thanks tho, I won't let your advice slip through my ears...well more like eyes.

ICO allin

Don't spend such a low amount of money on bigger coins. Buy some ARK and ride it to the moon.

Biski pavelavai i traukini.
Pries puse issirinkes tinkama coina su 100 euru galejai 10 kartu ar net daugiau islosti., tai buvo daznas dalykas
Dabar tokie dalykai retai ivyksta ir isvis sunku nuspeti kas kils.
Mano rimtas patarimas tau: investuok i Ark ir palaikyk iki 2018.

Alright, you all convinced me, I will buy a lot ark. They look very promising with them trying to bring crypto currency to more consumer oriented market. Is it sill possible to buy Monaco though?

You'll want a coin that has good potential for gains. Although there many good coins to choose, their price already kinda reflects their potential. Currently Ark is one of the few coins that I'd say is undervalued, even with the recent mini-pump in mind. You'll have to move fast though cause this shit is about to pump soon.

Oo lietuvis, net nesitikėjau, jog kas nors iš Lietuvos atsakys. Tai tikriausiai tada nusipirksiu ARK, kadangi visi jį ir rekomenduoja ir atrodo potencialiai ateičiai. Dėkui :)

It will probably hit $40 ea soon.

However you will only be able to buy 4 of them max. Grab lower coins not higher.

I notticed this basic principle pretty quickly. If Ark manages to rise to $6 in a week or two three, then you will have a lot more profit. Always go low.

Also, always buy dip.

OP is too poor for ark good payouts from the best delegates. He's better off buying SAFEX or Embercoin. I got embercoin at 2 sats and it's up to 6 now. If it goes from 6 sats to 60 sats or even 600 sats, you've made 1,000 to 10,000 dollars. It's up to you though user.

How the fuck do I get larger amounts of coins, godamn coinbase has a 50$ limit, if I went to vegas there'd be no limit, why is crypto so ridiculous, there's billions going in from institutions.

No Just buy LTC there will be an announcement buy a company sending it onto the triple digits, Sell it for VERI next year will be worth a lot into the thousands

Sekmes tradinant.
Ne vienas cia su 100 euru prasimuse.

I could buy a lot more, that's for sure. But it's pretty risky, at least that's what I think, to invest in coin which is pretty low. Like what if the coin would never go up?

Dėkui, o ar tada nebūtų geriau kaip vienas sakė, jog investuot į Ember coin arba Safex? Nes man atrodo, jog ir su ARK išeitų pakankamai profito, nors ir kai kurie sako, jog ne.

Xd. That time when you awkwardly are asking yourself if it's just a joke or a real advice.

Maybe try ADX or OMG if you want more bang for your buck

It is even harder to decide now! I'm seriously thinking in buying like part in adex part in ark part in omg part in embercoin

You're going to buy LTC when it just reached its ATH? Good luck with that.

I use etherdela everything is live peer to peer(ish)

Well, I thought so, but thanks for awesome Veeky Forums community I won't.

Buy some NEO instead.

Can still buy EDG below 1€.
Otherwise ETH.
Or XMR if it drops a bit