Press S to spit on grave

seriously fuck this stupid piece of garbage

it's a fucking scam, one huge ponzi scheme with the devs being at the top of the pyramid

I'm also ultrapissed, but whales wouldn't be in it if they didn't expect benefits. I'm waiting for 6 dollars unironically.

>I'm waiting for 6 dollars unironically.
soon

S

Most crypto is moved by speculation and sentiment. This one is a still slow and steady developing coin. They're still working out how it will be used even. Sell it if you don't plan to hold, because it's going to be a while.

When will you guys learn not to buy into shoddy ICOs and premined crap.

Come fucking mine the shit out of this with us:

>Most crypto is moved by speculation and sentiment. This one is a still slow and steady developing coin. They're still working out how it will be used even. Sell it if you don't plan to hold, because it's going to be a while.
I know. This is my dilemma. Sure and steady, or risky and explosive.

Fuck this, im down almost 50%+ rn

I'm fucking salty. S

I almost can't wait for their next AMA. I'm guessing they'll disclose that they haven't quite worked out ICN's place in DAA creation, they haven't insured funds yet, they do not concern themselves with competition (Blackmoon, Enigma Catalyst, Melonport, Etc.), and that they still have zero interest in wasting time talking to their community.

At least the post-AMA threads will be funny while we all watch our portfolios burn.

Piece of shit project. It makes no sense. Nothing tracks the market as well as BTC and ETH because they're the two reserve currencies of crypto.

People claim 'muh diversification' but they don't fucking realise what game they're playing. It's a zero sum game. By holding some assets in one, you are betting against your other assets. ICN is for fucking normies and ICNX is for fucking retards

yet BLX (ICNX) is going up faggot

I didn't say it won't go up you dipshit. The crypto market naturally trends that way

If you had held BTC and ETH only instead of ICNX you would have had 60% gains instead of 30% over july. Faggot.

Meh I managed to sell the majority of my ICN at a profit during the last spike so I'm kinda detached to what's it's doing now. But yeah not looking good.I don't know what makes it tanks so hard.

>It's a zero sum game

Youll be able to create your own DAAs so youre not limited to BLX
So youre only holding BTC and ETH?

This "shitcoin" will reach Saturn in october

They released 50% of the plattform with 10k verified users paying right now.

They will release in September the other 50% of the plattform, which will finally include the DAA, and by the end of the year fiat gateway

If you are looking for a coin with a team that spend all day shilling on twitter/reddit/biz go buy xrp each time they release a twit.

This isn't a coin for fucking moonboys, this is for real hodlers

I hope you don't buy it, cause I don't want to share my rocket with such a bunch of faggots that doesn't understand about project development

It's only a zero sum game only if you can index everything. BTC and ETH are intermediaries that don't shake. Meaning that the value given to the non BTC/ETH are from growing market cap or from teh other coins.

ICNX today only invests in coins that have long since mooned and never the fast upcoming coins. That means that the speed at which ICNX can grow is severely limited.

and no I'm all in on token ponzis.

pisses me off that theres such a loooong chance for newfags to get on this coin. I bought at the current price a looooong time ago

LSK just mooned days ago for the second time.
BTW i trust in diversification. BTC is the base, the best will bring growth. If BTC falls, ICNX will be just on of the countless coins to follow.

Feels bad man. Sold 25K ICN at 60 cents a piece.

Iconomi is booming. It will only get better with all of the features.

ICN is not Iconomi. It feels like the devs are just going to say fuck it, offer to buy back ICN using the ICNP funds, and pocket the 3% from now until the end of time. It'd be easier than complicating their easy-to-use platform with our spooky crypto token.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice one