I believe there's some posters here that owe me some apologies :P

I believe there's some posters here that owe me some apologies :P

SAY MY NAME

scam coin
why would you add the last post. add me in this screencap too. monaco will dump hard and be vaporwave

So do we hold on to our mco now user? I like to take profits but I like money

>being proud of being retarded
>buying more scam coins

Retards 4x their money all the time. Yup.. Stay poor?

you only x4 your money if you get to cash out ;)

It's up to you user . If you sell and it goes even higher no one will blame you at this point.

Well it's not the first time anons fail to apologize to me.

If you cash out your money, they win.

>he actually spends time compiling archives of perceived slights against his anonymous monopoly money recommendations on a peruvian internet token trading forum

Why not it's fucking fun, wish I had screencapped lots of things from back in 2013 on /g/ too.

s-sorry monacanon

Monaco is the biggest scam coin in crypto currency, and that's saying something. They've lied about visa once, and people are still trusitng them? You dumb faggots love losing money dont you?

Source?

OP plz screencap this guy for when they announce the VISA partnership

Getting bigger and bigger.

Sauce?

Can you add me to the screen shot? I just want to be included

"Få meg på, for faen!"

Its a Norwegian teen comedy. Dont know the english title, but probably "Fucking Turn me On" or something.

Still yelling scam when it's steadily mooning every week....LMFAO STAY POOR LMAOOOOOO

Its like youre just sooooo scared to realize.....YOU are the one fucking up not Monaco

I made this money with MCO, i saw so many people in Veeky Forums calling it a scam, that way i knew i was in the good boat.

turn me on, goddammit

MTL will moon harder than your shitcoin ever will. Screen cap this faggot