How did i fall for this shitshow run by incompetents..?

How did i fall for this shitshow run by incompetents..?

The only incompetent one here is you.

Not reading the whitepaper, following dev blogs/channels.

>twitter is inactive
>subreddit is inactive
>blog is inactive
>not even a tweet out the mbrs is on cryptopia now
>took a whole week to get airdrop token

There's more to running a project than having the "" "ceo" "" talk on telegram and making commits to Github.

You must be new here. If you actually believe making a coin is as simple as slapping together some code in a day and throwing it into bittrex. You caught this project in its infancy with a community that's very tight knit, you would know this if you were actually a part of it and not a cuckwage 1k investor looking for the "finna moons". Just sell the god damn coin if you don't want it you fucking millenial neet.

Their having some sort of update in like 2 days

Improve your English Pajeet.

Wow, you're so pathetically emotionally invested in a team that can't even run a god damn twitter account.

>Trusting someone who unironically avatarfags as an anime girl

You deserve it

People just didnt sell when they had 2,
To many expect the same coin to moon forever

For all the fudsters and shillers i'm going to make this easy for Veeky Forums if you don't trust me that's good, do your own fucking research just don't end up bitching like OP.

They are having a website relaunch and rebranding, a lot of changes are coming. Their ICO was very transparent with escrow but only mildly successful. They ended up refunding everyone aftter the ICO Launch. Eventually they were able to make up what they lacked in the ICO with the community they had built on bitcointalk, telegram and at the time, slack.

They are not much different then SingularDTV. The only difference they do have is that SingularDTV = Media only, Embermine = Creative Arts / Media / Applications. They work as a platform for exposure for start up ICOs. As long as you have MBRS you get an airdrop of every ICO they launch. Sept 1 marks the relaunch of their website and an ardrop of DOM tokens which is an ico for the marketting of domain names.

Take it as you see it, do your own research. Invest wisely. Good luck to the 10% of Veeky Forums that are actually intellectual and read unlike OP.

Blow me. Check the website

look at your own post here op.... and look what the fellow user said right before you posted after him, he called it. I'm not emotionally invested I'm just calling you the dumbass that you are.

bro. this was 3 cents 3 weeks ago, the rest of us aren't going to buy at 16x because of gap in buying and selling prices

I'm not asking anyone to buy... I'm just giving the necessary information for you all to make your own decisions. Sell for all I care.

Make your own decision.

I'm a dumbass because I think the project is amateurishly run, and if anyone needs any info on the status of the project theg need to lurk a god damn mobile chat messenger? Nah nigga. You're just coping.

Spoilers: I bought at 4 cents

You are a dumbass because you need a tweet or a reddit post with compiled summarized information. That's what makes you a dumbass, yes.

I think a successful BUSINESS VENTURE definitely needs more visibility than a ceo personally updating people on a messenger app, yes. I don't think that's unreasonable.

You say a week is too long for an airdrop.
You say the subreddit / twitter is inactive because the amount of people in it and recent posts made doesn't fit your expectations
Now you claim that every successful business venture must first have public relations before there is even a developer or community.

Once again,
You are a dumbass.

You dont even understand how the market works. It doesn't matter if it was 1 cent 2 weeks ago and 20 cents today.

There are only 50million coins. There is so much room to grow. Even only $1 would net you 5x now....

If you're ok with throwing thousands at a venture that's essentially a few people running out of a garage in terms of how it's being publicly displayed and run, that's in you. I'm not going to pretend that having professional standards is a bad thing. Get over yourself.

haha stay mad nogainer

You are talking to someone that invested in ANS at 3 dollars..Mind you - that was run by one guy in china and look were it went. Get in the game or gtfo, dumbass.

Bud. I also bought ans at $4. I think the project looks promising. What I'm saying is it's run incredibly poorly. How is new money supposed to come in if there's no visibility? No communications? You can't honestly believe there's no room for improvement.

There is room for improvement....
that's my whole point.......

Then why are you arguing with me..

The very necessary missing picture.

I'm done, I'm done bro. Go back read my posts... You truly are the biggest dumb ass I've conversed with on this board. Stay the fuck away from /adv/

Lol whatever fag, you're the one that got hysterical, made assumptions about me, and almost died from the fumes brown-nosing incompetent devs. Good job. You can fuck off now.

>buy at the ATH

I'm gonna wait for people to actually start trading. Why would I buy this at 40 cents when it'll likely go down to