Is there anyone on this board who isn't larping and actually made lots of money starting from 100$ trading crypto?

Is there anyone on this board who isn't larping and actually made lots of money starting from 100$ trading crypto?

not unless they started in like 2013

I've turned 10k into 35k in like 5 weeks.

>be 14 years old
>come to Veeky Forums for the first time
>"wow these people say they are making money"
>"are they lying?"
>make this stupid thread

kill yourself

I made lots with $0 back in 2014... did greyhat stuff and traded with... used paypal to virwox to convert to btc

I turned $900 into $1020 in 2 weeks

kinda old but gets the point. i started in 2012, but i didnt put big money until early 2016 when btc was at 400-500

yes, actually. i started with $50 and have about 50k right now thanks to DNT and ZRX.

>i'm putting all 50k into chainlink if you want to follow my successes.

by big i mean 10k

>wants to invest with $100

Lmaoing at your life. I'm making 140K a year and putting 5K/mo of that into BTC/ETH/Monero.

Ask your parents to raise your allowance maybe.

I turned 900 into 1230 in two weeks

Git gud

$500 to $50,000 in a few months

I started in june and turned 1k to 30k not a larp and I'm not even any good at this shit I mostly just rode whatever was fotm

I know I really should have bet on Secretariat in the 3rd race but I got cold feet

>I sold drugs on the darknet

Nice cover bro

IOTA

In 2011 i was 20 (dumb) i put in 50eur into ETH ICO. That was my first crypto move. I learnt a lot since, but i havem't put any more really cash in it.

If everything goes well i am lookin at 4k USD by October. I feel like a father.

500 to 4000 in 3 months.

I started two months ago from $100 and im going to break that $1000 mark soon. So, I think it's possible that there actually are few faggots who have made nice figures out of $100.

Im happy with my gains. I have made a few mistakes and im pretty confident that there is a bubble and I will lose most of my gains. But, I don't mind. Following the crypto market is a nice way to waste time and it is still just a $100 that I actually invested.

I gave my little brother $50 and he's up $800 in 2 months.

I once sold a pizza for 50 million dollars worth of bitcoin.

i bought 180 litecoins at $4

started with $1000 and am about to hit $1400 in just over 2 weeks. that was after dropping down to 750 at one point then spent a Saturday in front of the computer.

He can invest in. Sleepers like iota and XRP and HODL but yeah atcleast 500 is needed for comfy gains

My first crypto purchase was 5.6 ETH for $100 in early March this year.
Look at ETH's price today and do the math.

600, to 900, but i haven't gotten too far since

this

I turned 77k into 112k in two months and you can too.

700 to 3000 in august. mostly due to NEO

Started with $200 noe hovering around $2000 waiting for adex to moon

Bought ~0.003 btc for 50€. Got 0.6 now (about 1300€).

that's about right. In about a month and a half of working with about 3 - 4 BTC and have made a little under 2 from them, even with all my mistakes. Steady gains are possible if you are disciplined about taking profits and constantly keep your greed in check.

I've turned 600$ into 4k the last 3 months. Most gains were from OMG. Chump change compared to many here, but I'm proud of my gains so far. Have yet to cash anything out.

1k to 9k in 2 months

btw you guys lurk Veeky Forums every single hour of free time so maybe you'd make more if you just did overtime at your job? considered that?

bought NTRN around 200 sat, sold around 6000
same with Pura / Icash.
forget lurking Veeky Forums, srs. you have to dyor und be patient.

I started in the summer of 2015 buying doge coin. Then I found cryptsy!!! I was sending them cashiers checks to credit my account, crazy right. Then I started buying btc, eth, doge, and ripple. I lost 2.5btc, a few hundred dollars of ripple (who knows what it was worth now), I converted all the doge, but managed to get over 700 eth out before the website disappeared. Held most until June 2017 and cashed some out. All in all 2500$ invested and have 215k. Crypto has been good to me

.05 btc to ~12.4 since June 13th

Made 300$ mining for a month (coin mooned)
Invested in Lisk while it was ICO now i have 16.5k $

I am not very good at trading (i seem to make couple good trades then lose on that one trade) so i am just holding for now.

From 200 in 2 months

I turned $700 into 2700$ in two weeks last month.
However after that I did not had that much luck yet.

yeah i turned my hunnid into a million in about 3 months and a half

yea i turned my million into about tree fiddy in a few days

NEO?

$20 into 68 million in two hours

Same, then etherdelta stopped fucking up and I was back to normal

I started with $6 2 months ago, wallet now sitting at over $200... Not huge gains but I'm definitely not upset about it.
Currently saving up all my pennies for a 6 week trip to Germany in 12 days, but once I get back I will start pumping way more cash into crypto

Going on week 3, from $40 canadian to just under 10k. Not lots of money, but if I loose it all I only really lost 4 packs of smokes. Hopefully I can turn that into something bigger though.

32x time is actually huge. Not sure what you're talking about. It's just the amount you invested in is small fries.

what did you bet on

Invested $50,000 into mining on June 2017

Didn't touch my ETH until August 2017(abut $12,000 in mining)

Found Signatum at 4 cents and started mining it even as it dipped to 1 cent. Sold half at 4500 sats and the rest at 2400 sats($8,000 profit).

Got into NEO at around $6-15(didn't sell im up $2.5k)

Got into DNT at 6 cents(avging it out) sold half and made $300 profit, but holding over 9k.

Got into BNB at $1.20 and up $500 dollars or so.

Got into ZRX at 15 cents and made $600

Got into QTUM at 12 and up $600-700 or so atm.

Got into ICN didn't make me shit so i abandoned it making $30.

Got into CAT at $4.00 and lost $400 so far(sigh).

Got into OMG and up only like 300ish dollars.

Currently sitting at $36,000+ as we speak but this goes up and down depending on the market.

Obviously made dumb bone heaaded moves by not selling and rebuying at lower prices, but im still all new to this and i think i did pretty well.

Eth into an omg dip, sold for a slight gain, into aragon when it was on the rise sold close to a peak, then zrx ico and took the funds that and sold by buy in for 2x and bought in to the ico untill i had 24k zrx, waited a few days, sold a 4k and rode the neo wave and bnb and came out a little ahead, threw some of that into obsidian, and now i got like 70 mco that i bought into at 0.0024. Lost some here and there, but its going ok. still have 17k zxr just bleeding out.

I've turned $330 into $300.

Am I doing it right?

You need like 500 or 1k to get the ball rolling

I started in 2014 and turned $20 into ~$40,000 despite the fact I sold my 2,000 ICO ETH under $2.

after being a poor fag in college buying .1 btc in 2014 deciding to use that 380~ around ther prob more to buy ETH + 3.5k my own initial investment sold eth at 400 brought neo on the dips after that. 100k large now

Plz turn ur rgb to green, both for efficiency and for the green paper

last year i started with about 25k. now i'm at about 260k

turned 400 into 12k

turned 300 to 800. doing my best

>turned 14k into 29k in 2 months

Its not that hard unless youre retarded

WHAT? show pic of mining rig or ur bs

I got memed by Veeky Forums in early 2016 to buy ETH so I dropped a 100 from my student refund check. Forgot about it for a year then checked back last June and had 9k. Then I got memed into OMG and ANS. I also happened to be holding XMR and LTC before they recently took off. Now I'm hoping 0x, OPT, and SALT take me to 50k. Yesterday I even cashed out my initial investment by geting a friend started with $100 of BTC.

The moral is to follow the memes and to be extremely lucky.

1Fb9UAA8sxtsUTJ6naJMMwAArTMJ2bSzK5
Give me btc and in one year it will be 100 btc

I know someone who made x900 by beginning last year.

I personnaly turned 1250 in 4500 in one month.

Turned 50 into 60 since last week. I'm gonna make it.

250$>2500$ 3 moth. ETH, NEO, BTS

$200-8k+

Early Trumpcoin holder. Sold at peak.
Early Sia/ETH holder using what I made off Trump.

Damn dude. Wish I had your luck

My total portfolio return is 1400%.

Most of it in the last 5 month.

Any user feeling generous today? Third world student reporting in, a chance at crypto would be a godsend for me.

No you nigger.

Put in $3000 in March, folio ATH was $40,000, spend heaps, lived heaps, lost some. Now sitting on a comfy $22,000, no fear, if I lose it all it was all a game, If I make some good choices, retirement is just around the corner, feels good man.

Biggest wins so far are ANS (x6) and CAT (x4)

Next big bets are on IOC XEL XRB and MSP

All these are what I think have calculated potential to x10 from my entries, most are already up.

ive made $2k from $200

Nice reference

>asking trollbox if it's not trolling

I bought $120 worth of RDD and sold all of it during last May's pump and dump. Just increased to $3200 ATH, then I traded all of it to buy thousands of ARK. Now, I have $32k worth of ARK.

turned 1200 CAD to just under 2,000,000 CAD in almost 2 years

I started with $3500 in April. Cashed $3500 out and have 30 ETH left as house money. I could have had so fucking much it's makes me sick to think about the stupid trades I've made. Lost 23 ETH on May 8th on Kraken for example. Had 50,000 xrp last week and missed selling at $0.29 I pretty much look back each week at trades I should have done and cry while masterbating.