New 0x relayer competing with radar relay

medium.com/@the0cean/announcing-the-0cean-85ae78e9bc58

This is only the beginning.
If you don't own zrx you are a retard.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bittrex came out with a decentralized exchange and use the 0x protocol.

great news!

Fuck this thing is so beautiful. Sitting on 16k ZRX. I feel like I have an actual shot at becoming a millionaire by 2018

I have 40k i bought for 1.8k at the ico. I'm in goddamn heaven.

nice

it's genuinely almost suspicious how good every project surrounding 0x is (in terms of branding, web design, UX)

the quality of this, radar relay, district0x

any big names behind it? they must have been networking like mad for months before the token dropped

Really? I'd be very surprised because that'd be incredibly retarded.

Why would it be? The SEC has Bittrex by the balls.

Bitfinex is creating a decentralized exchange.

They got their shit in order BEFORE the ico.

it's shocking to see this level of competence in the crypto space. i don't even know what to make of it

BUY, YOU FOOL.

Not bad. I would like to sell some of my 16000 stack for some of the ICOs. Anyone doing something similar?

They have really good investers and advisers. Coinbase founder is an adviser, and the coinbase CEO is shilling 0x.

I might sell some of my stack for chainlink ico, block, and shift. That's about it.

>sees news of a completely new project using 0x protocol
>i would like to sell some now before any releases have occured and this new project is in its infancy

nice user, you take the award for the biggest faggot today

Why wouldn't the team behind bittrex want to continue/increase their profits by adapting to the current/future market and SEC pressures?

where can I buy zrx?

Etherdelta, liqui, polo

the projects seem great but what is the use for the actual ZRX token? I dont understand what its value is.

same use as for the other 2 projects using ZRX protocol, radar relay and ethfinex

its used to pay the fees

Transaction fees

All relayers (exchanges using 0x protocol) use ZRX as transaction fees. The buyer doesn`t need to have ZRX themselves; the exchange will buy it for them (buyer won`t see this but it will happen on the protocol level, thus increasing demand and price of ZRX).

So just imagine big exchanges with a lot of volume like ethfinex and every transaction needs ZRX.

Big companies won`t even dump it either since a lot of them want ZRX for the governance aspect.

Fees.. But that's not really necessary to use zrx for. Main value thing is that holders decide about protocol changes which will be a big thing if there are a few exchanges using it and want to change anything. Imagine you could buy bitcoin hash power to use it to decide which chain makes it. Zrx is this for the zrx protocol itself. Might not be the best comparison, but atleast it's something

Is ZRX a long hodl?

There are no walls.. We are launching holy mother of exchanges this shit will explode tonight

Yes

I'm tired of spoon feeding you faggots.

If you sold this, you deserve to be poor.

I can't believe anyone on this board panic sold zrx

I have 35 thousand ZRX

what time is the exchange going live ?

Second starts mooning im doing lines of coke and taking PTO

We are all gonna make it

>bought 500 at 120k sats

is it gonna be alright?

Based on this and other news lately, what are your price predictions for ZRX for 2-3 weeks, end of year, and 2018? What price do you see this coin settling on realistically?

$. 50 short term, $2 Max

crash to 0 short term then moon mission to 10 cents

>LISTEN TO HIM AND PANIC SELL NOW
>[accumulates cheap ZRX on polo]
>Heh, stupid goyim.

How do people not realize how undervalued zrx is

You'll be fine, small but comfy gains. Though it might double if people really like and use Radar, which I think they will.

It still needs to correct from the absurd levels from the release. 4 days 25x is just too much. Let it correct and it will come back in a few months

Nice try, shill.

25x?? ZRX isn't at $1.

Its only about 6x right now. Where are you getting 25

Whats the maximum price 0x could go up to? i plan on hodling for a long time.

Learn to fucking read. Its released, and within 4 days it was 25x. More honestly. Its still cooling off.

The max it got to was 50 cents. About 10x. Nowhere near 25x...

I put in under 2k and sold for over 50k the minute it hit Polo. 25x.

Wew. Good job. But i really dont think that even counts.. That lasted minutes.

ftfy