With all this current, shitty political climate, what is the right side of history to be, Veeky Forums?

With all this current, shitty political climate, what is the right side of history to be, Veeky Forums?

Whichever side you want, then when there's a clear winner quietly switch to that side and pretend you were always on it.

You need to go beyond good and evil user

Reactionaries are never on the right side of history.

As an Italian, I approve this

Except when they win

There's no right side of history. It's just a fancy term that the Left made up to justify their politics. For all we know, they're on the wrong side of history and Barack Obama will be seen as a terrible US President in the future.

The world and history isn't black and white user, it's just various shades of grey.

That's what is so goddamn infuriating about today's political climate, there is no middle ground anymore it's just you're either a facist (which has been thrown around so god damned much people have lost sight of what am actual fascist is) or you're a communist with literally zero morals.

It's fucking exhausting anymore I've honestly started hoping for a apocalyptic event to occur.

This is the only true answer

>Reactionaries

Nice buzzword fag, waiting for revolution?

That's shitty.

I never said it wasn't cowardly, I just say that it works.

Sorry, but I think everyone in this board is misunderstanding the concept of left.

Obama and his politics are liberal as fuck, he would suck Milton Friedmans cock, and the left as a whole is the opposite of liberalism.

Not the same user but

>unironically implying that the far left and far right aren't filled with them

kys senpai

the roman catholic side

Blame late night comedians like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert for destroying today's political climate. They unintentionally destroyed politics as we know it by point out the flaws in the United States without offering any realistic or plausible solutions on how to fix society as a whole. I hate Trump, but I admire that he went "Fuck it, I'm going to run for president and try to fix the nation!"

This desu senpai.
I'm just so sick of it all.

moderates

Barack Obama would literally throw Milton Friedman under the bus just to save his own skin. We do know who the left is, it's just that the party is made up of people who were students and protestors during the Civil Rights Era, grew up and became highly educated while bemoaning the fact that their rebellion went nowhere.

Ah, this

I remember being horrified this one time when I walked past someone who said, "I'm so glad I have Colbear on to tell me what to think in complex issues!"

The liberal, libertarian, libertine side. As usual.

Power societies just don't last. They are only good at burning through the products of creative societies.

Internet is fucking over moderates because everyone can now go to their own little fourm and radicalize.

Ah yes the Lannister strategy.

Maybe it's because the system can't be fixed as it is now, at least without a revolution.

Ah, self-perpetuating thinking that turns into reality once pushed hard enough.

Isn't that the goal?

For some.

>liberalism.
Neoliberalism

>both sides are bad

t. the "radical" centrist

That's the Bolton strat my good man.

The system is fucked right now because people want to start a revolution just so that they can LARP as counter culture rebel.

Yes, (((run))) for president

>only my side is good!!! thinking too much is bad!
lmao

>right side of history
man this meme is getting old

>system can't be fixed as it is now
I don't think there is fix, the only way things will change for the better is when the system collapses

Literally just a fascist meme.

>w-well if you're not on my team and you're not my strawman enemy you m-must be a... a (((radical centrist)))!