Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Arkies that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads...

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Arkies that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

maybe its time to just admit youre wrong...

[spoiler] I JUST WANT TO ACCUMULATE SUB 1 DOLLAR ARK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [/spoiler]

This copypasta made me laugh.

DELUDED 3$ ARKIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I fucking laughed. Good post.

Who's laughing now haha

Me.

you arkies will never win
repeat: NEVER WIN

shit. that honestly looks like about time for a dip.

deal me out bros.

ethereum is about to hard fork and i want to lock in my gains.

Why are you still so sad Magnet?

this copy pasta is getting old

Lol that was 4 hours ago, take a look at an update chart. ETH is ded in 6-9 months. Screencap this.

Pls.

Do you want to manage a portfolio for me?

Fuck off.

I laughed pretty hard

Arkies think they can defeat ETH.
Pathetic.

Is this the coin with the smart bridge's and shit?

ETH thinks that they'll be able to survive against ARK's ux

This is the coin with smartbridge and an ever expanding library of coding languages being developed rn. Contracts to be released shortly and a work smartbridge transaction from ark to eth has already been executed. If you don't get onto it in the next two weeks prepare to feel like the fool that didn't buy btc at $750

buy the dip

ya dip

>There are other "Bridge" coins in the planning stages
>ARK is the first to market
>Not putting everything into Ark here and now

First there was blockchains, then smart contracts...

smartbridges will be the next big thing.

So, it's not too late? :D

don't board the ark dude
don't do it

w-why user?

anything under 5 bucks is still pretty good imo

nothing but pain and misery awaits aboard the ark. stay with ETH bro. stay with the family.

I'm buying $100 worth of ark a week until we hit $10 each.

but I missed 300x with eth :"(

ETH will 300x again bro

you know, if I buy Ark, and it crashes and fails.. I will always think of you trying to save me..

Fuck Blanka ETH is ded. Itll be done in 6 months, itll only ever -300%

Feel free to hang yourself

You do realise that this isn't an ARK fudder anymore, and it's just people that have ARK and want it cheaper to accumulate.

NO ITS A REAL FUDDER

THIS COIN SUCSKS

I don't know anything besides I want my 3,500 Ark to moon hard

Eth is forking again?

U silly fuddy duddy

No Fuck you. 16,400 isn't enough, I need to buy in more, slow and steady is the way to go. We'll hit 300 per at some point soon, but too soon and I won't be able to enjoy the ride as much.

> mfw my buy order perfectly caught the dip at 55
I don't even know what this is desu, the price action is just so good right now.

Lol you know damn well that's not gonna happen in the foreseeable future.

$5M+ on one coin isn't enough for you??
Greedy greedy. But I won't root against we're on the same side

$5M isn't nearly enough, because I will never cash out. I will buy my winter home in the virgin islands with ARK in 10 years, when dollars are like the shilling, merely an antiquity.

I'm already upper middle class by income. Sure, 5 mil equivalent (before tax) allows me to live comfortably without working, but I'm going to be part of the .1%. $5M puts me nowhere closer to rewriting the rules that apply to me.

I want to be so wealthy in ten years that I can run someone over in a foreign country and my government will fight to cover up the incident or get me diplomatic immunity. I want to be so wealthy I can afford to set up million dollar trust funds for the great grandchildren I'll get to watch grow up because I'm so God damn rich I can cheat death better than Jerry Jones. I want to be so wealthy I can self-fund a presidential campaign. I want to be so rich my guest house has servants' quarters.

I'm part of the .1%, and the world will bow to me.

Same

Inspiring post, old chap. Best of luck to you, I hope you realize your dream.

This coin made me more money than a months wage, go fuck yourself with ur shit attempt to FUD.

>old chap
Fuck you. I'm new money, I don't want your stale doffing bullshit monikers. Get the fuck out of here with that chap shit. I'm not your pal from down the derby, you stuffy cunt.

Thanks just bought 100k

gross lol just stop typing

yur kind of a faggot arent u ?

lmao, this pasta didn't age well

Been laughing at ark fudders since May, sweet gains are to be had boys, sit tight and enjoy the moon mission.

I heard ark fudders are all giant babies who wear diapers

Stop buying you faggots let it dip