Post groups who really Wuz Kangz N Shieet

I'll start:

>Lebanese
>Were Phoenica and Carthage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wBEEHfYU1ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll bite. Wasn't there a recent study that came out after the Lebanese were confirmed WUZ that proved that the modern Greeks are the same as the ancient ones.

Modern Greeks and Italians are descended from ancient Greeks and Romans.

German people literally wuz Dichter und Denker not so long ago

The guy on the right has the same nose/facial structure as this reconstruction.

Egyptians
North Africans
Levantines

Which one's which?

Left to right
Sadat (Egypt0
Gaddafi (Libya)
Assad (Syria)

>Jews
>Were Israelites, Christ Killers, Hebrews

That's a Nubian, not an Arab.

>Jews
>Were Pharisees
>Were Children of Satan

>Poos
>Aryans were them

>Assyrians
>Were Assyrians

Yeah.

>Croats
>wuz Goths n' nemoj srat

>Macedonians
>wuz Great n' cpaњe

>Serbs
>wuz Celts, alternatively wuz Vičnans n' cpaњa

>Bosniaks
>wuz Ottomans who bought culture to the unenlightened Slavic beastmen n' ne seri ba

>Montenegrins
>wuz not Serbs n' нeмoј ми cpaт' ђeтићy

>Albanians
>wuz Illyrians n' mut

>Romanians
>wuz Dacians n' câcat

>Hungarians
>wuz Hapsburgs n' szarik

as a YUfag I could go on about this the whole day. What applies to all of the fringe nationalist schools of thought is that they were totally there forever, since prehistory and represent a single, unbroken historical chain (ir. Slavs didn't migrate, they were always just fucking there) but we are NOT the same thing, despite out language and culture being more similar to each other, then to other European countries.

Uh, Jews have literally always considered themselves a race.

Lebanese were Phoenicians= yeah

Carthage= only in part

>muh Berber Carthage

Exactly

Sure it was.

Oh yeah I'm sure that all the inhabitants of Carthage only originated from a few thousand Phoenicians who came from and Tyre and nowhere else, no one came from the North African plains and the other Phoenician colonies alongside the Mediterranean coasts

Yeah man, Carthage was an ancient New York City.

>Oh yeah, I'm sure all the inhabitants of the 13 colonies only originated from a few thousand anglos who came from the UK and nowhere else, no one came from the north american plains
When will you brainlets understand how rapid demographic shifts can occur, especially when there are large differences in technology levels between settlers and natives?

It didn't occur though: modern Tunisians are really different from people from Lebanon, and no, not because they are shifted towards arabs, it's the opposite

>especially when there are large differences in technology levels between settlers and natives?

There weren't though, at least not in the militaristic department, Native berbers fought Egyptians all the time who were using iron weapons by then, native Sicilians were Indoeuopean newcomers with formidable weapons, native Sardinians were smelting iron since 1200 bc since when they met with Cypriots, native Iberians while maybe didn't have iron technology they still had a long tradition of bronze swords and other weapons.

That's why despite being a lot of wealthy "Phoenician" cities in north Africa, Sardinia, Iberia etc the native populations today have very little Phoenician blood, that's because the natives were always the overwhelming majority

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but all Phoenician towns and especially Carthage were multiethnic, that's confirmed by virtually all archaeologists who have worked in those sites, Phoenicians were multiethnic since the very beginning and their culture was a mix of Egyptian, Canaanite and Mesopotamian since before they moved to the Western Mediterranean.

>Canaanite samples were about the same as modern Lebanese
>Phoenicia is a land of diversity

>>Canaanite samples were about the same as modern Lebanese

Canaanite samples are extremely close to modern Lebanese, ancient Lebanese and other ancient Levantines such as the bronze age Egyptian samples, they were all more or less the same genetically during the Bronze age, especially in the Syro Palestinian/Egyptian area, and still are, furthermore that sample was from bronze age Phoenicia, not from an iron age Phoenician city in North Africa or Europe

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wBEEHfYU1ck

Sure, Mary Beard.

Ok I see you're just responding with dumb slurs as you have no arguments, cheers.

I guess Jews in Russia, southern China, and Ethiopia are the same race

This is just sad.

>are the same race

No.

>southern China, and Ethiopia

Primarily local convert Jews like the Subbotniks. Obviously converts aren't ethnically Jewish.

>ethnically Jewish

Those are Mespotamians mixed with Levantines.

>pol