Yfw Floyd Mayweather is lowkey buying BTC daily to build a 100,000+ BTC portfolio

>yfw Floyd Mayweather is lowkey buying BTC daily to build a 100,000+ BTC portfolio.

Those disgusting normie comments. They are like actual NPCs

holy shit i don't think any of those comments were spelled correctly

Does he know about stratis? Someone should ask him.

wow. its really happening. normies are flooding into crypto

He's only invested in Stratis and Patientory.

>why does a nigger who gets paid hundreds of millions of dollars to punch people need crypto?
Then I realised he wants to make sure no one can seize his money when he goes bankrupt.

>Hubii
>check ICO site
>1000 tokens per ETH

Might this actually be worth investing into? It's sure to gain traction just by the virtue of being endorsed by a celebrity.

there are other coins that do the same thing, but are they being marketed by a multimillionaire memeboi nigger?

nope

safe bet

>tfw floyd is actually satoshi

guy can read at a 5th grade level

wow time is running up, normies will destroy crypto gains like everything.

>he is worth 1 billion
>makes millions monthly from real estate and investments
>bankrupt

>thinks bankrupt means no money

big news sirs
floyd invest heavy in espers sir

The punching nigger with 75 IQ is actually in debt.

he cant read at all, only has memorized certain words to get by. otherwise he would've read a book for 50 cent but chose not to and thus not have money given to his charity of choice.

normies getting into crypto will moon us all

>tfw this 100 lb manlet is worth millions for fighting and you could beat him up

>525,363 likes

LMAO at the beggers. Wow, I'm glad I'm not a fucking normie cuck. Fucking peasant cuck wagies. Holy shit I'm glad I'm part of the upper class.

You literally wouldn't be able to hit him.

lol this manlet delusion

>I am a good fighter just because i'm tall
ok bro yeah you can definitely beat one of the greatest fighters in the entire world

anyone over 5'10 could beat that manlet in a street fight

Imagine actually believing this.

>the ((media)) said he is in debt i must believe it

He has already proved all the IRS nonsense wrong, he is rich as fuck and hasn't even cashed out the 100 million pacman chek

>im glad i was lucky enough to be born in the right family so i can shitpost on biz

6'8" here, you're wrong.

You're probably that user who was going to invest $30,000 into leg lengthening surgery.

You idiots can't call Mayweather dumb when he fucking fleeced half of you guy's asses on Stox.

It's like all these lanky nerds thing a pro boxer can't puncture their liver.

The guy has literally been punching a bag every day for like 30 years. Being 10% taller doesn't mean much. Now if you're like 200lbs + lean, then you might be able to beat him.

I love how Floyd is dressing like one of my nigger footmen

>hasn't even cashed out the 100 million pacman chek
then he is retarded. why not invest that 100mil in something useful and collect dividends or interest or something?

This is great news. Easy gains.

>You literally wouldn't be able to hit him.
His baby T-Rex arms literally couldn't even reach me.
What is he about 4 feet tall?
I would just sit on him and crush him with my massive human sized fists.

Yeah if this is true this is literally dumb as fuck. He could be completely risk averse and invest it in treasury bonds and still make a fuck ton of money even with their shit interest rate.

He would turn his back and the elderly negro hovering next to you wouldn't let you hit him in the back of the head.

lol holy shit they are.