Why the fuck is bittrex not confirming my ARK deposit? anyone else seeing this?

why the fuck is bittrex not confirming my ARK deposit? anyone else seeing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/address/AX2uYBH6Ghiy7BBfmqH7eFpWKHbzCikAFM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/#social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking centralized exchanges

Are you the same one who deposited 6999 and waited forever? If not, it makes me wonder if Bittrex is doing this purposefully to help with the pump

Not me. I am explorer.ark.io/address/AX2uYBH6Ghiy7BBfmqH7eFpWKHbzCikAFM

No, that's me and it still hasn't gone through and I'm going crazy right now.

Because it's showing up as a pending deposit you shouldn't have anything to worry about. If it wasn't showing up at all after a certain amount of time I would be a little worried. Kind of a stupid question, but have you clicked the refresh button next to the pending deposits?

I'm going to try to send a test deposit to see if I have the same issue

Are you sending from wallet? I learned that it has to confirm from the 51 delegates before it deposits to bittrex from the wallet.

I am sending from my wallet. I don't have anything under pending yet in bittrex.

it has now shown up in pending. took 20 minutes.

300 ARK fag reporting and waiting on rise~

Had a good thing going lads, healthy drop though.

Show aint even close to being over friendo

We're all gonna make it

so it looks like bittrex waited for my transaction to come in. and then sent it to another place. and they are waiting on those to be well confirmed now. kinda clunky. I was hoping ARK would be a coin I wouldn't have to keep on the exchange to sell during a pump.

How long have you been waiting?

I've been waiting a half hour to sell these things. they've gone down 4k satoshi since then.

WHY AM I HODLIN THESE D:..

Go to play league for a bit and BAMPF, smacked upside the head

I only have 645 ark. Need to have 1k, 500 aud to put in when my money can be transfered to bitcoin. Wait for me, mothership.

Nvm, on the way back up - calm Kenshin, calm.

I think if ARK manages to establish support around 56000-57000 it'll manage to go up further, possibly reaching 68000, then we might see slow retraction back to 42000-48000 area, provided there won't be some news affecting it positively/negatively.

have not seen this character in quite some time, toonami was it? way back when....

ta memer

This is crypto, you make money with memes

Just added and officially joined the 100 ARK club.

is there a reason for ark going up in the past couple days? i haven't been keeping up

LETS FUCKING MOOOOON. LEAVE THESE FUCKERS.

Would also like to know why its been going up like 32% for almost 3 days in a row.

Sold my half my ark holdings for a comfy 5x return. Still have 20k ark remaining

Should buy wind farm and Antminers mate.

Only gotta pay for the internet~

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/#social

It's a mine farm... Harvesting wind to mine the bits.. To buy food.

But now you'll only get 250 a month user..

Because lisk lift off

How retarded would I be to split my ETH and put half of it in ARK..

Best roadmap in crypto, ACES news, ARKVM news, smartbridge news, Eth smart contracts, greater exposure at Fintech, satellite programmer coin, devs from Lisk and crypti. Probably some more.

I've been in since 15k SATs, and I've been telling people to sell their shit and move in since 25k sats

What does SATs stand for?

Satoshi's, newfriend

all the smart arkies are taking their profits and getting the fuck out

>getting the fuck out before their Q4 releases

Ahh thank you, I pulled out when it hit $4300 and dumped into ETH before the $330 sell wall! Should I head back?

How do I stake ARK and how does that get me more ARK?

Most of my stake is in ARK and my portfolio is dropping.

I need help because my iron fists are starting to melt lads.

how the fuck is your portfolio dropping, ARK fucking skyrocketed today

lmao, are you selling?

dont sell friendo, most of my portfolio is in this too it will be a top 15 easily. Any inkling of news on the smartbridge will cause it to jump