Blockfolio thread

Rate and share lads

Idk

Thinking about putting in 5k more. NEO? OMG? ETH? Sell me on something anons.

Rate me 1/2

Rate me 2/2

Don't know what to do with my BCC

>not owning any OMG when they are about to drop "big news"

you should probably get atleast 100 OMG my man, it is 50% of my portfolio and i'm comfy as fuck waiting for this news to drop.

Dat 7 lumens, but why tho

2/2

7/10.

ADX and OMG will make you happy this september.

6/10

Spread pretty thin and I see quite a bit of memes. Maybe consider consolidating into 2 or 3 coins? Omisego has a few announcements comming this september so im bullish on that. Funfair would be another I see breaking out

8/10.

I really like your coins. Also spread fairly thin but but you picked some solid non shitcoins. Id sell the FCT, Civic and SC for more ZRX or omisego but thats just me.

That seems like a good portfolio

ty sir. i'm sitting comfy with it, apart from being a Sigtmarine

Why are people still in siacoin? Will it be used for anything or is it just shares like dgd?

Started June 15th with $1,500.

Am I gonna make it biz

Reeee forgot pic.

today was a good day when your up 305.82MM% my nigga

Rate mine anons

Waiting for shapeshift to deliver some ZRX, thinking about dropping 200$-300$ on 2 more coins, still deciding...

Just got in a few months ago. Prob gonna dump RDD and SC soon to put into OMG.

These STOX bags are getting heavy. Thankfully I have faith in the concept of it.

MTL pumping soon hopefully

Initial investment $350.

Forgot pic

Started 2 weeks ago with $600. I was going to put $300 more into ark but oh well.

Comfy.

198jV9kA92QEhTBXpaFsxeh5qebvktftMT
spare some btc anyone :D

I never feel like im doing well enough

Rate lads

Should have moved most of that ZRX into NAV then you'd be doing alright.

I wanna get started with alt coins, do i need to buy a wallet or can i make one on a usb? What do you experienced crypto traders do? Most articles seem like adverts.

Needs moar ARK

Started on 25 August with $379 AUD into Coinbase.

I was stupid on the first day and transferred to wallet, then to Bittrex. Lost ETH along the way through fees. I have accounted for this in blockfolio (+ sell order at $0 for amount lost through fees).

My current ETH holdings represent what I have in my wallet that I can't transfer due to fees > holdings. Total bullshit, JAXX.

What do you think? I don't earn much, so I can only put in $150 AUD per week.