Hope you guys sold ARK at 61k, now's not too late to sell before it makes a hug dip

Hope you guys sold ARK at 61k, now's not too late to sell before it makes a hug dip

huge*

FUD.Screencap this,HODL,and there will be no dip

>tfw sold at the high

I'm done day trading this bad boy. Too risky from now on. Consider this a long term hold or be filled with regrets.

Lol, no FUD, just a smart man who knows to sell high and buy low.

Also, a 5k drop in values isn't a dip? The Dip hasn't even begun, friendo.

ARK is dead

This guy.. Wallets are manipulating.

Kys you only lose if you sell.Literally infinite profits

We need better fud than this ffs.

Arks getting too fucking mainstream now.. the volume is almost always high and its having massive pumps like this every fucking week now and I'm never going to be able to accumulate enough to retire before all you fucking newfags buy in and skyrocket the shit to $100

lol its not happening fag ark is a poor man's lisk

Dumbass, a smart man knows to accumulate more, while you're holding for absolutely no reason, I'm already guaranteed to come out with another 700 free ARK

Stay mad, faggot.

Not buying the dip, stay poor nonarkies

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Nobody fucking likes lisk its a dead coin that's achieved nothing in it's whole 2 years development time. Took them almost a year just to fix the security vulnerabilities that ark took care of in the first week of development after the fork.. and then it has to do a whole rebranding stunt just to gain any attention, whats the fucking point rebranding when you haven't even created a brand yet out of ur Z tier shitcoin.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain ark will be the king javascript coin, It will swallow lisks entire marketcap soon enough.

The Ark Dev team is the old Dev team for the coin Lisk is a fork of, so really Lisk is the poor man's Ark

the fact that Lisk's logo looks fucking gay and retarded made me buy Ark

Hey, I'm a gay retard and that's really hurtful.

Lisk is shit.

Shameless copy/paste.

At least update your values.

kek, I'm saving this and posting every moon. Once we hit $1000 this will be the official Veeky Forums meme

desu name and logo matter a lot.

you need a cool symbol that normies might someday consider "money"

fucking antshares? fucking digibyte? this is neet-tier gamey garbage.

ark is a strong name. has a symbol like an actual currency. good logo.

this shit is stupid but it makes a difference.

This has been copy pasta soooo many times today, enough already fuckhead

ok satan desu

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Arkies will never win.

I tell you what. I'm currently up like 5k on ARK, if drop down to only being at +1k, I'll sell. Does that make me less deluded?

hi blanka

yes. you have a larger margin of safety, therefore you can afford to lose some profits in hopes for long term profits. if you believe in the ARK project, you should hold.

Put all my money in ARK.
When they release ACES, it's going to moon hard

This assclown uses the same pics in his FUD threads every time, more different ARK pic - and a pasty looking guy from his phone for the rebuttle..

Go sperg out someplace else.

I mean it's already up 30% today... pretty safe to say op is a fucking idiot.