I finally understand now why Neo, OmiseGo and TenX are not moving at all! Or at least it does make sense in theory

I finally understand now why Neo, OmiseGo and TenX are not moving at all! Or at least it does make sense in theory...

Neo - China
OmiseGo - Japan
TenX - Singapore

These are countries that has "Ghost Month" every August of the year. They believe it is particularly bad time to invest money into anything.

This 2017, Ghost Month lands on August 22 to September 19.

Every year as the month of August comes, people in the stock market become fearful of the ghost month. Many advise to avoid investing during this time, as it is considered bad luck.
According to Chinese tradition, particularly Buddhists and Taoists, the Festival of the Hungry Ghost is when the gates of hell are opened and spirits from there go out and roam the earth.
According to superstition, one must focus on honoring the spirits that are visiting earth during this time.

Read also: bworldonline.com/stocks-dip-thin-trade-ghost-month-starts/

So, don't panic and take it slow, HODL.

Fuck up faggot.

So any normal person would just short the fuck out of asian markets at that time every year? Seems too easy.

Or maybe your investments are just shit.

holding NEO is a pleasure. it's called GAS dividends :)

This seems pretty dumb. Degenerate gamblers and sociopathic investors aren't going to quit for a month.

when you are this far into conspiracies about the shitcoins you own, its time to sell the bags.

>Asians don't invest during august
>Accumulation is literally investing

i don't see why everyone thinks this is retarded info. not something to bet your life on, but looks like valuable info if true.

gambling and superstition go hand-in-hand.

Doesnt explain Neo. The explanation for Neo is simply that the Asians dont invest in Neo, because even a chick knows better than to trust a chink.

Just throwing out information to anyone that wants to read it. A lot of lurkers here on Veeky Forums i havent seen this information posted once. I thought it was a decent post in the catalog of moon when threads.

Underrated

I respect their traditions and will pull out immediately. thanks! i'll make some money elsewhere and come back in time for spring and the coinos have blossomed

NEO still has to retrace to 007 range
OMG will break ATH soon
TenX got fucked in the ass by Monaco

>NEO still has to retrace to 007 range
you wish

it tested resistance at 0108 two times and failed
it tested support at 0088 eight times, broke it every try so far and price got later rejected

it's only a matter of days delusional faggot

>TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IN CRYPTO

yeah you need a brain to understand basic laws of trading.

btw thx LTC for 25% gains

>BTFO

no if anything they buy or sell right before an then dont touch it until its over so it stagnates in between

hurr durr testing resistance / support lines

any suggestion for websites/books on trading strategies?