Told you about it yesterday while it was 16$, you didnt believe me, now its 26$

told you about it yesterday while it was 16$, you didnt believe me, now its 26$

im telling you it will get to 50$ before the 31st of august, buy it or regret later

thank you based monaco shill

I am on the IOC train. I missed 24-26...
but IOC hopped from 200 to 220 so that's more...

also if you want to send me more monaco so i get rich faster

0x8eb936456c0303289e422bdd583f0d901899f3b2

>$50
Calm down pal, lets just see how this pans out.

I guarantee you 100% its going to get to 50$
if the VISA deal goes like intended, it will go way WAAAY higher

I did believe you user, but I would not invest in this now. Definitely losing steam and volume, also this has the potential to get extremely messy if the rumour of the visa partnership actually turns out to be false since its literally the only thing driving this bull run right now.

I definitely would not go to sleep holding MCO right now, but its a great pump to jump in on if you catch a dip

its an alright midterm investment but in the long run of things cards will never be used

when will we know about that deal though?

man just sell the day before the 31st, thats what im going to do

august 31st
it could go either way to be fair, thats why i will sell 90% of my MCO one day before and hold 10%

Losing volume? It was at 9000BTC volume around 2am, it's at 12000BTC right now.

>if the made-up bullshit comes true

kek, you are really dumb arent you?
im not telling you to buy and hold, nerd, just buy and sell before august 31

No reason why something couldn't leak beforehand that the visa partnership isn't true it's literally all just rumours.

It's a pump filled by greed, very few people actually caring about the news or product apart from the OG monaco hodlers which are already up a shit ton anyway and with everyone else planning to dump before the announcement it's risky territory

There's no evidence that shows MCO will partner with VISA. In fact, VISA filed a patent for their own blockchain tech. It's assumed they're going to make their own platform for payments/exchanges using the blockchain. The launch hype is increasing FOMO. Who knows where the price will be after the 31st?

Stop with your ifs, if you dont have balls you are on the wrong market

>pontificating about expected gains of a million percent in the future based on some bullshit
>"but i'm not telling you to buy and hold"

all hail king monaco
tenshits and token babies BTFO

28$ here we go

the only thing I said is that it will be 50$ before august 31

Another moon mission I missed, goddamn

Tbh you can probably make at least 10% if you hop in.

I bought monaco at 370k sats yesterday
saw it go up to 560k this afternoon then started dipping. Didn't think it would recover because it's pump and dump scamcoin rejected by visa. Sold at 510k. Go all in on tokencard with profits. Tokencard immediately dumps. Monaco moons to 600k+. I lost all my profits from monaco.

This has been my life for the last 3 weeks. I have not increased my stack whatsoever yet I have hundreds of trades. No way in hell I can ever pay taxes properly

Didn't buy at ICO
Didn't buy at $4
Didn't buy at $8
Didn't buy at $15
Won't buy at $26
Congratulations to those of you who made profit, but this is a scam coin and I'd rather miss on a moon mission than fail to time the dump.

>Turned $1k into $2.5k
>Figured it was starting to settle last night around $16
>Create sell order for $17.50 in case it shot up I would just buy back in a dip
>At work this morning
>It's shooting to the moon
>I can't buy back for even a small loss because I'm stuck wage cucking

I hope I fucking die.

what was ICO price? I was considering it at $5

wish i could go back in time

ico price was less than 2$

t. ico buyer.

This threads are so fucking shit
>I(anonymous)told you something that had half a chance of happening and it did
>Now because of this you should listen literally every prediction that I(anonymous)make because I supposedly got this one thing right
I said that Donald Trump would become president last year, guess that from now on every predicament I make about US elections would be the gospel of truth.

Me, too, user. Picked TenX over MCO when MCO was only $3. FOMO'd in at $12 thinking it would to $16 and I'd make some profit. So fucking glad I held.

Next target 700k, get in now while you can