Amazon is getting too big. They need to be broken up. A company getting this big is bad for the consum

>Amazon is getting too big. They need to be broken up. A company getting this big is bad for the consum...

Once they monopolize every industry whats stopping them from jacking the prices up 200%?

Because it's more profitable for them to just collect all your data and resell that. They'll know everything you buy.

There are good monopolies and bad ones.

So far amazon has been really awesome for consumers.

Bezos is pretty bro tier is he dare i say /ourguy/

the fact that no one will buy such absurdly priced goods

That's why I buy home enema kits, extra small condoms, and butchered rabbit meat every once in a while. Gotta throw them off the scent.

He hates crypto. Not /myguy/.

>the fact that no one will buy such absurdly priced goods
Ok, but after Amazon puts all its competition out of business you either have to pay their absurdly high prices or starve.

You're overwhelming the poor guy with your simple logic

Then we grow our own food, Amazon will always have competition.

So AMZN is going to cause us to return to an agrarian society? That pretty fuckin' powerful. I'm buying more shares tomorrow.

That's too bad, because AMZN bought all the politicians and they made making anything outside of products for AMZN illegal

this. It's Sun Tzu tactics, if you have the reserves, then exhaust your enemy.

kek

Underrated.

>all those fucking retards who shopped at whole foods for years when it was over-priced

Yeah because companies can do stuff at that scale, go back to plebbit

whose water are you going to use to grow that food? and the carbon emissions! buddy, your garden and chicken coop are going to get shut down so quickly.

>not knowing that the people are willing to pay extra to keep the people of walmart out

-ers

Clearly they need to compete with GMO Walmartshit because all food is the same.

Pretty much this. The second I start seeing shit on the floors and mexican families in my Whole Foods i'm leaving and going to Sprouts

Fucking this

My cellphone makes a weird buzzing sound when I drive past their Atlanta Fulfillment Center.
There also is no windows in that facility. When I drove through the gate a guard with an M-4 was watching me from a hidden position. WTF is going on?

holy shit no wonder I saw so many mexicans at whole foods today and the lines were insane.

This. Amazon does nothing but make it extremely competitive for any other outside companies to compete. This is great for consumers.

Comcast is shit for consumers, they are a monopoly

I am happy that they are fucking walmart raw.

>raw
I see what you did there.jpg

doesn't sound very hidden

If I had a business in Atlanta, I'd want a guard with an M-4 securing it.

>They need to be broken up

Its owned by just a single person, Jeff Bezos. How can it be broken up? Its not like we can cut him into a bunch of small pieces.