POISED TO EXPLODE

Money is pouring into privacy coins.
This coin has a fixed supply and is actually private.
Inb4
>muh tor Jews
>muh arrogant dev
>muh monero
>muh masternodes

What do you mean by explode? How high will the value be by the end of the year?

>16 billion supply

This coin is down in the 80 sat range from 250, up overall a good deal. Has very high volume and liquidity.
I would say that $0.01-$0.05 is likely in the near future.

to much supply i dont feel comfy with that amount of supply i''ll pass on this one

This will eventually be considered a small supply.
And the market cap will be in the billions before the end of 2018.

Everyone reading this, be careful not to fall for this scamcoin. It's NOT a private coin at all.

has potential to go up for quick gains.

supply doesn't matter, what matters is marketcap and 46 mil leaves a lot of room left for explosive growth.

>cool with other privacy coins having an unlimited supply

Explain.

True. But there’s already 13 billion in circulation, this shit will go nowhere fast. I guess if you buy it now you’d be pretty happy in 2019

Proof?

>the market isn't essentially growing exponentially

> Public ledger
> 0 actual development on github
> "Dogecoin DARK" much edgy
> 50000 gorillion supply
> By privacy they meant "we route transaction through tor and i2p"
> Nah, public ledger's good
Its like you hate money or something.

If verge were the only privacy coin in existence I could agree

>tying your identity to a transaction
>caring who sees transactions
>thinking you can get mass adoption with an obscured ledger

We'll it will of course split a user base with other privacy coins.

> Methhead Sam gets arrested by FBI
> Methhead Sam received payment in 70 gorillion XVG from address mUhi2pNT0Rh1d3smYa55
> mUhi2pNT0Rh1d3smYa55 was the address which bought 70 gorillion XVG from Bittrex
> Bittrex forced to comply to FBI due to KYC, turns out mUhi2pNT0Rh1d3smYa55 belongs to Hat3MoneyAnoN
> Hat3MoneyAnoN under arrest for purchasing meth.
Muh tor. Muh i2p. Muh public ledger. Those shit definitely keeps my transaction private. Kys.

get in

fuck you why do you niggers always have to make me start second-guessing myself after i build up the confidence to invest in something

>effort fudding this hard

bottomed out at 78 and is trending back up.

Because some niggers in Veeky Forums are interested in making you rich while others are interested in making you buy their shitty bags.

PS: Bought this shitcoin at 60 sats, sold at 200, rebought at 100, sold at 150. Don't think there's another pump for a while.

It's simple, just invest in Monero

Verge is run by black people

>I bought above 100, please pump
Dumped mine already OP
Only a private blockchain is truly private.

Low market cap noobs.

Pumps come and go.

T. Bought at 30

This market is about trends mate. The IRS and the FEDS are developing analysis tools for BTC and its clones. Expect a larger run into all of the privacy coins. Verge is one of the newest; solid team, solid project. At this price, its a very good investment.

As i said yesterday, for those who pay attention to trends and have a steady hand, this is one of the golden tickets.

> Newest
> Been around for years
> Last actual commit to the currency was like a year ago
> All github activity is just making wallet and website look prettier
> "privacy" is just tor + i2p routing which can be done with any shitcoins
> public ledger
> Implying there are no other privacy oriented shitcoin with better privacy and lower market cap (higher moon).
> Implying this shitcoin is private in the first place.

Do you think normies even understand any of that? You'll see... 1 USD Verge before the end of next year. Screenshot this.

People who launder millions of dollars understand. Hacker groups that obtain money through ransomware understand.

$1.00 bob

lol

Normies don't care about privacy in the first place, dipshit. They'll buy their government supervised bitcoin and enjoy it.

Deeponion, yeah awesome tech, is where it is at boys.

search this coin, its implementation into tor and the booming project.

the devs will dump their premined coins on you, major scam coin