TKN pump has started. The sell walls are down. $4 incoming

We are $0.80 from $4. If you bought in at $2.50 when I posted this then you would've already made easy money.

>mfw i bought this 2 day ago at 1.50

its going to double isnt it? market cap is stll only 60m

It's competing with TenX and Monaco, and I don't think it's the best one of the three. We can still make money off of this though.
> Doubling
Yeah, you're right. The market cap is still low and the price has a lot of room to grow.

I fucking sold my 2 week old bags at $2.3 earlier today, fuck me

>mfw i 10x my portfolio by hitting all some of all 3 pumps.

its probably good for another 20k sats

holy shit its demolsihing walls

Monaco's trade volume is going to shrink drastically now, it's not going to go past $25. All the nerds who were trading Monaco have moved over to TKN.

Walls back up

SELL SELL SEL

Shouldn't have jumped on the hype wagon damnit

its not over young grasshopper. it will pump again even if you have to hold for a couple days

This has happened throughout the 2-3 hours that I've been watching it.
> Sell walls and buy walls up simultaneously
> *volume is slow*
> *wam* The volume randomly increases dramatically
> Sell walls slow everything down and price drops a bit
> They take the sell walls down and the price increases, slowly
In my opinion, it's one or more person with a lot of money trying to make a couple thousands trading this way. It doesn't really seem like they're accumulating (but I imagine they have some stashed away anyways). I sold before the mini dump and bought back in before the pump started again.

So eventually where will this stop. Down or up?

I have no idea... I might sell at $3.31 or so right now. I'm alternating between the 1minute and 5minute candlesticks to see what's up. The volume is slow.... maybe they're done, or just waiting again. I'm thinking the latter.

I feel like the gap till 79K is very thin..

I should mention that the current (artificial) sell wall is there to produce FUD, so it shakes out the weak hands. Look at that massive buy volume. That sell wall will be canceled soon, imo.

Wall dropping fast now

Seems like we will go to 86K and then we will see if we break that second wall

We are mooning to $4 fast at the moment. I might cash out there desu.

i think it has 4.50 in the next couple days easy

I got out with tiny profit. I don't like these big drops/climbs. I hope you get you safely when the time is right for you!

hahahahahah what the fuck are these movements

I think we see $4 in one or two hours to be honest. (((They))) just bought a bunch of coins at like $3.6 dollars. Might see another pump to $4 and then they place some big buy walls and sell walls for next time.
> guessing

man fuck this coin, it's literally gambling at this point

I'm out

it just went from 0.8 to 0.7 in like 2 minutes
I think I'm a bagholder now

Damn you got out at the right time, haha. This is being manipulated so hard right now.

what the actual fuck is this coin

I've never seen anything like it

strong hands. west coast isnt even up and it's still got a low market cap compared to its competitors. i could honestly see it going to 120k sats by the end of the week

People are dumping so hard right now. Look at all those buys though. The whales know what they are doing. Looks like we are bagholders now, but expect a pump in the future past $4. Looks like this might be the the end of the pump.

I hope you're right or I'm going to be posting pink wojaks soon

I put $300 in

thank god I still have 3 ETH waiting for it to hit 400

haha i put 1btc in at 35k sats

I dunno man I was expecting to get burned probably but not going from 0.8 to 0.7 in a millisecond burned

They are releasing the Card on the 02. October 2017. I expect a Marketcap of 250 Million just like Monaco

Damn bought at 80k like a retard even though I sensed it would dip. Will hold for some days. Maybe it'll rise beyond 100k

The Pump started in the last 24h. Usually a Pump goes for 7 days. The USA is still asleep and needs to wake up, then the pump will continue.

Also MCO will be considered a Scam on the 31.08 as they dont have a visa partnership. All people will dump and buy TKN and TenX. But i guess more people will buy TKN bcoz it has the wayyy lower Marketcap.

Btw TKN has a confirmed Visa Partnership