A former uni classmate is launching an ICO

Bubble confirmed.

I was on Linkedin stalking a couple of ex colleagues. Suddendly i see mentions of tokens, blockchain, ETH, ICOs.
WTF.
It looks like this dipshit, William Selmo, is the cofounder of a supposed egovernment token.

Let me tell more.
He's a retard. He took 4 years to complete a 3 years Bachelor in Management. After that he took some money from his rich father and opened 2 startups, one for "Secret Dinners" (lol) and the other to bring a chef to your house to cook for you. Obviously both failed.
Oh, did i mention his father got nailed for tax evasion some years ago.
He knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING related to blockchain, and is in it for the money alone.

But wait. His GF is from the Ligresti family, former richest Italian family. Ligresti was a sicilian businessman, known for 4 things:
1) his ties with the mafia
2) his ties with Berlusconi
3) having built half of Milan
4) getting arrested and condemned for corruption, stealing funds from companies, fraud, etc.

If this is not an indication of a bubble, i don't know what that is.

boule.one/presale/

What. A. Chad.
>knows nothing about blockchain
>will still make a killing from this

You sound like a little bitch ass faggot OP

What do you do that's so special?

Coping skills over 9000

I have a career instead of launching shitty startups with my dads money because i don't know what to do with my life.

Took that to realize we're in a bubble?

You sound jelly.

Dont get mad, get better.

Obviously a lot of projects are inflated by speculation or "in a bubble" but the market can stay irrational for as long as it wants.

Depicting some sort of colossal burst is naive in my opinion, it would be realistic to see a lot of "niche" coins simply fade into irrelevance and disappear into the void as funds and development come to an end.

Good news however is when the market cap reaches critical mass and we're seeing trillion dollars a lot of solid projects will be valued more than we will ever comprehend in the present.

Is this motherfucking Luigi on the dev team?

>BING BING WAHOO! WE GETTA DA COIN OH YEH

>If this is not an indication of a bubble, i don't know what that is.
so its a bubble just because someone you know is into crypto? you know what it is? you arent the most unique little snowflake in your world, thats what it fucking is... lmao

people of all kinds have been doing literally anything and everything to scam your btc since 2010. nothing new.

>Voting app

To be honest that seems like something whose success will be determined by political connections... Seriously. Some ARK guy is going to create a 10x better solution and this shit will be adopted by the Italian government.

Let's not pretend ICOs are not a bubble. 99% of them are scams.

sick, I'm buying 100k

Unironically this.

Jealous much, italian OP?
I gues that all that missed pussy might appear outstanding on your resume, although in fact it does not.
Why don't you fucking go and bother with your blogshits other crap-eating cucks like yourself, instead of boring real manly investors such as ourselves?

Geez, these fucking italian cucks are sooo fucking jealous.

There aren't enough blockchain experienced programmers to go around. Yeah, I am sure your team with only Python experience is going to knock it out of the park.

Just read the guy's linkedin, OP might be mad but he's right about the ICO guy being a complete retard.

I can't see them actually succeeding with the crowdsale, tho...

ICO's are in a bubble, crypto-currencies aren't.

Thank you.
More amazed than astonished desu. I know he's always trying to make a killing by jumping in crowded and hot spaces without having the technical knowledge for it, but seeing it in an industry i believe i understand it's both fun and discomforting.

>mfw i put 100eth into this

the ICO address has over $100k already contributed

>He's a retard. He took 4 years to complete a 3 years Bachelor in Management.

You're the only retard here, getting mad at a rich kid getting richer because of a smart investment. If you were smart you'd grab a beer with him and subtlety steer the conversation in the direction of his ICO project. Try to get some cheap coins from him.

Seems like a good idea, might invest.

this. i want to give him my money already.

>tfw no rich italian gf to shower me with money and make me lasagna
OP, that guy has life all figured out, you should learn from him

Kek i said said that green text out loud in luigi voice and couldnt stop keking outloud fot a few minutes. Thanks for the laughs user.

Someone feel like making a virgin token vs chad ICO maymay? lel

>vote on the blockchain
>russians turn on their literal cold war bunkers full of GPU's powered by fucking tchernobyl 2.0
>suddenly every western country has a legitimately chosen commie president

He knows enough to start his own ico. I think you underestimate him.

I own a business with a few other guys and we also considered launching our own coin. Its the logical way to profit off this hype.

people buy ICO tokens for ETH that means ETH is in bubble too!

You only need solidity knowledge to make an erc20 token though.

Also OP's chad could've just hired some blockchain dev right out of highschool and given him 100k.