You know that meme saying that Greece/Spain/North Africa/Whatever are rapebabies or whatever?

Well, is there any grounds not to assume that the following:

>Spanish
>Greeks
>Italians
>Egyptians
>Moroccans and other Northwest Africans
>Turks
>Palestinians and select Jews for
>Iraqis and Assyrians
>Iranians
>Dot Indians

All look the same as they did back at their "peaks" (like the Persians when Alexander ran them over or the Palestinians and select Jews back when the Old Testament happened)?

Not really.

Spain is so mixed that saying they are similar to greeks, moroccans or levantinians is a nonsense.

Spain is less mixed than France or Germany, the majority of people have the male haplogroup R1b, the same as Iberians and neo-lithic anatolian farmers than populated Yurop plus a majority of pre-anatolians mithocondrial haplogroups as per usual in Yurop. There are parts of Spain than are more mixed like Cadiz and such zones, but those were Punic colonies for example. The majority of the moors were Ibero-Romans than simply changed the religion, while the berbers and syrians were a minority even in the ruling class with lots of nobles being converted Ibero Romans magnates or Arrian Visigoths.

And that without counting the ancient E1 or other ancient linages than you can find in the mountains with the pasiegos, cagots etc than are pre-Roman in origin.

>mixed

Hey there pol.

>Spanish
Hard to tell. Probably not.
>Greeks
Depends on what do you consider the Greek peak. Classical city states? Alexander? Byzantines at their height?
>Italians
Mostly yes.
>Egyptians
80% of their genes are still native with cca 20% foreign admixture.
>Moroccans
Mostly yes.
>Turks
Fuck no.
>Palestinians
Nope.
>Jews
lol
>Iraqis and Assyrians
Yes
>Iranians
Yes
>Indians
Nope

How are Dot Indians different?

Indus Valley civilization was browner than modern pakis and north indians.

what the fuck are you actually talking about? try to speak english.

>Haplogroup=ethnic makeup
sup underage

> (like the Persians when Alexander ran them over

False

The Greeks described the Persians as light skinned, brown skined (F)ersians have nothing to do with Ancient Persians

>Spain is less mixed than France or Germany, the majority of people have the male haplogroup R1b,

In your dream, Ramon

We have more R1b than you

The only non mixed place in Europe is Scandinavia, the rest was always a mix of multiple ethnicities

>what are the Sami

>WE WUZ SHAHS

>pol

>Jews
>lol

>Hasn't seen Mizrahi Jews.

I am also curious about this
t. dark iranic

look they different too

>Greeks
>Italians
They look more or less the same Ancient Greeks and Romans.

>Spanish
They actually have a decent amount of moor mixture; anywhere from 4-12% depending on which part. It's unlikely this has affected their looks that much since they wouldn't have looked that different from North Africans to begin with

>Egyptians
This one is more complicated. Lower Egypt was probably getting gene flow from Levant from the early days. At its "peak", you prob had a mixed population of Southerm red/brown types and North lighter brown types. There is no evidence of significant invasions due to later invasions as is commonly believed. At least not enough to change appearance much

*significant mixture due to later invasions

Modern Iranians look around he same as the citizens of the Persian War Persian Empire.

Not all of them but theres for some. Egyptians, they were one of the biggest population centers in the world and their so called "colonizers" arabs had no where near the population they had so unless they killed every man and raped every woman, which they did not, they could only have a small bump the the egyptian genetic make up. Making them more or less the same with the ancient egyptians. Same with the greeks same with the iraqis etc. their culture changed for sure but their genes remained much of the same.

You probably have elamite ancestry.

>Egyptians, they were one of the biggest population centers in the world
Dude I just BTFO you in the other thread, go read it.

I have no idea what you are asking but genetic studies for most of those regions exists.

Coolio, that looks like my grandpa but I look exactly like this

Maybe it's because my grandpa is a european-tier pale Afghan and my mom is literally a european

Fuck forgot pic

The % of north african mixture in Iberia is not exclusively related to the muslim conquest. The number was probably similar centuries cbefore 711AD

>judaized Arabs

Not that guy and not a wewuzer but Greeks really described Persians to be several shades lighter than them. So either Greeks got bleached (which I doubt), or Persians got brown'd over time, take your pick.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a rapebaby

>I don't believe in genetics.

t. Turkic Mongrel

>Persians live in an environment like Iran's for a long time
>can somehow look like Snowniggers
>pol believes this

>like snowniggers
Where did I say that? And I'm going off of actual Greek sources.

>is not largely olive skinned or brown
>in Iran

You know that Iran isn't Europe?

>only Europeans can be light skinned
Are you actually an idiot?

Have you seen a greek? A tanned greek?

Have you?

>light skin is looking like a snownigger

Iran is not an environment that encourages snownigger skin overall. The Ancient Persians didn't look like Heidi Klum.

>The Ancient Persians didn't look like Heidi Klum.
No, but they probably looked like this Afghan man.

>obvious cherrypicking

You're arguing against genetics now.

>cherrypicking
Try to remember what we're actually discussing here before embarrassing yourself.

>Is ignoring how Iranians are close to their Iron Age version
>Still going on about Persians being Nords N Shieet

You can go off to pol now.

>snowniggers
>Nords
Genuinely wondering why do you keep pulling this strawman? Does this man look Scandinavian to you?

You have some agenda to deny that Ancient Persians didn't have a major amount of olive skins to browns. Despite recent studies showing continuity with Iron Age Persian and the lack of foreign blood in Zoroastrians.

an another sourceless PCA plot
letme post one

>nobody is even 10% Caucasian
What's with the term Caucasian referring to white people?

Only rouge Roussillon, Aquitaine, Loire and Bretagne

No

French as a whole have betwee 60-80% R1b, even the Normands have something like 63% according to the last study made about them

Pol go away.

It's the Caucasus.

Indus valley civilization wasnt the peak of dot indian civilization.

Spain's genetic makeup is so mixed it's ridiculous.

>First, proto—Iberians from Anatolia.
>Iberians populate Peninsula, get mixed with Celts in Central and Northwestern Iberia.
>Get mixed with Carthaginians/Phoenicians (African Semitic) in Southern Iberia.

>SPQR

>Cue Romans(already prone to mixing), intermix heavily with already heavily mixed local population.

>Also, mix these with Greeks in southeastern Iberia and the Balearic Islands.

>Hispano—Romans

>Twilight of Rome
>Germanic tribes swoop in Iberia.

>Goths settle the Northeast, Center and South.
>Suevi the Northwest and west.
>Vandals the South Central and Northwest.
>Alani(Iranian people) the southwest.

>Visigoths become more prominent.
>Most foreign settlers mix with the local population except the nobility of the newly founded kingdom of Toledo, mostly comprised of pure Visigothic descendants (later, post Al Andalus one way to prove your "blood purity" was to trace your lineage to the Goths).

>711 CE

>Muslim invasion.
>Invaders are mostly comprised of Berber and Maghrebi peoples (which had been mixed with Carthaginians, Alans, Vandals, Egyptians, etc), with high ranking nobles and generals hailing from the Arabian peninsula.

>Visigothic nobles and many Christian Hispano-Romans flee to the north of the Peninsula, where they form the Christian kingdoms of Castille, Aragon, Portugal and Navarre (Basques!, literally GoT's First Men).
>These gradually expand southward until the last Moorish kingdom is defeated in 1492.

>Naturally there'll be much larger percentage of Middle Eastern /North African DNA in southern Iberia. More percentage of Germanic DNA up north, together with Celtic (Northwest) and Basque.

>Cue Spanish colonial empire, yay, more mixing!

>In conclusion, modern day Spain and Portugal are a fucking genetic blender.

what is every continental region of Eurasia for 500 Alex

you can't settle anywhere in this fucking place for long without faggots stealing your land and raping your women