Ever wanted to hop on a moon mission before it actually moons?

Look into it for yourself and prove me wrong. Ecc will moon.

Lead dev who's been developing ecc since 2015 just quit his job and will be focusing on developing ecc for 40+ hours a week starting next week

New logo, website, wallet being released. Think I'm full of shit? Ecc.network domain just registered on August 25

Growing and active slack with dev and others there to answer questions

join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

Github has been active recently and this will only ramp up now that dev is full time

File storage is coming

It's only 7 fucking sats and an 8 million market cap

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eccoin/

No one knows yet but they will. Will you buy in now or fomo chase when we rocket to 40+ sats, which would only take us back to June highs, before the dev announced full time, before the new domain, before anything.

Get in now, fags. I've got my bags and I'm ready to moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC
github.com/Greg-Griffith
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where buy?

20 sat bagholder reporting.

if you cant find such info just stop trading

Imagine the moon mission once it gets added to other exchanges. People always talk about 0x, stx, dnt how they are great buys on shit exchanges like ether delta or Liqui. Same thing here except the real reason it's not on bigger exchanges is because the dev has been busy updating the wallet, which takes fucking forever when you're only working weekends and nights. He had a full time job. But now he quit to focus on this full time and progress will be ramping up fast.

I've had no issues with coinexchange.io. They gave people their Bitcoin Cash which was great.

Yeah just hang on, you'll recover that probably within two weeks

This ran up to 40 back in June on no real news. I suspect it was the dev or insiders accumulating cheap coins before the real moon

Hope so :) The previous run was because the new roadmap was presented.

Yeah I think that was just the old roadmap with small updates or new dates, right? Either way the news back then was minimal compared to this. And the volume back then was insane it was like 500+ btc compared to the usual 2-3 btc per day we see now.

50 btc volume was the high, not 500

Still loads of room to run

github.com/Greg-Griffith

Are you trying to trick me, son?
Supply is actually 24,863,478,109, wtf.

Also if you normalize the supply to 21 million, this shitcoin is actually valued at 0.4 USD. Meh.

I'll stick with Embercoin OP

>logo
>website
>wallet

Dev has no technical skill, so they release shitty cosmetic crap so they can pretend they are doing something.

Dev has addressed this before. We all know the supply. No one is saying this will go to $20, or even $1

Look at sia. Supply is similar. It doesn't even have to hit a penny for you to make a killing.

Look at the market cap and decide for yourself. You think 8 million is too high or too low for basically a brand new project that for now no one knows is hidden in plain sight behind a formerly old, abandoned coin and blockchain that was taken over.

What? He literally has been redoing the entire code from the ground up since 2015. Shit takes time when you're juggling family and a full time job, retard.

Except now he's gonna devote 40+ hours to this coin, like actually developing the code, not working in ms paint to push out a new logo for a quick pnd. Join the fucking slack and you'd know.

Also in on this long-term (i'm holding a bunch that i mined myself in 2014). Thought this project was a goner but it's all getting pretty exciting now.

Dev is active on Slack and going 'officially' full-time starting next week i think.

Pretty sure there'll be a sharp rise and pink wojaks will be abundant from those who ignored OP.

People seem too tied up in per coin value instead of marketcaps here. That's literally what determines where the ceiling is.

>before it actually moons
>105% up
dump

SIA is a shitcoin, you don't want to be in the same boat as them if you're truly legitimate.

Yeah, idiots here who "missed" antshares, ark, Monaco, omg and every other moon despite plenty of warnings will do what they always do and buy in only after a sharp rise at the ath then cry when it dips 25%

Can't wait for ecc to hit other exchanges. You think the dev would give up a full time job for nothing? Or he's lying and trying to scam? Check the fucking github, things are happening and he's spending A LOT of time in the slack lately. Seems pretty elaborate to spend over 2+ years and give up a full time job and spend this much time on a pnd or shit coin

You're just getting in early if you buy before it hits other exchanges. Buy now or cry later, can't wait to see the tears from the haters

Yeah that was last week at a point where the daily low was 4 sats and I screen shotted when it hit 8

Still cheap, this will hit 50+ sats easily just on hype/new exchange rumors or additions alone

What? If you got in sia at the beginning or near the lows you're comfy af

You also had a chance to cash out way higher and if you're holding it probably will reach a new ath sometime next year at the latest. Sia isn't some dead coin lol file storage is just getting started and ecc will be there

guys I'm scared to use exchanges other than bittrex. I know moon missions start on other sites and end on bittrex and that's why I miss out on gains but how can I be sure this exchange doesn't fuck me over. Please help

Yeah market cap is really the more important thing compared to coins outstanding. I don't get why people can't grasp this. It's like yeah Amazon is/was $1000+ per share and apple is only $150 but look at shares outstanding and market cap shows that Amazon is not in fact 7x more valuable than Apple. Retards gonna retard.

The whole "exchanges are shit, don't store on them, they're too risky" is a bunch of fud if you ask me. This falls into similar category. I've NEVER had one issue with exchanges like Liqui or coinexchange.io. Every deposit and withdrawal has shown up when I expected it.

People are dumb and make mistakes. They say they got hacked but didn't use 2fa. Or they send to wrong address then wonder why it didn't show up. Or don't have enough eth to cover the gas, or whatever. Ignore it.

Coinexchange.io gave customers their rightful btc cash and supported trading from the start. Say what you will about the btc/btc cash debate but this small exchange could have easily shut people out and kept the btc cash for themselves.

Just sign up and use 2fa and you're fine.

you clearly didn't get gox'd or btc-e'd

Just because someone puts their time into something, doesn't mean anyone should put their money into it.

He probably quit his job to full-time sell bags. Plus who would buy a coin with one Dev?

Yeah, that sucks. But in the grand scheme, exchanges have been fairly safe over time. Mt gox was bad, but warning signs were there. The price of btc there was vastly different than other exchanges. Huge red flag.

And I thought btc e was gonna pay people back?

People tend to remember the big blowups that happen relatively rarely compared to the usual safe times. Until we get truly decentralized exchanges it will be a risk we have to take. No risk, no reward.

There's not just one dev, there's 3

And obviously if and when the project starts moving faster, more help will be brought in when needed.

k, how do i mine this
or do i have to buy?

Right now you have to buy at coinexchange.io

New wallet looks sleek as fuck can't wait for it to come out

where do you get the wallet

That was released in the slack, right now it's being developed along with the new logo you see in the top left of the new wallet.

Ecc.network was just registered on Aug 25

Right now wallet is in maintenance mode on coinexchange.io so can't transfer off the exchange til they release new wallet. I'd expect it to be fully functional in a week or two tops. It's been close for a little bit now and with the dev going full time it shouldn't take more than a week to get it released. Ecc should at least mini moon when that happens, if not before. Depends on if it's a buy the rumor sell the news situation or not. Don't think many people know what's coming so it may just take off without a sell the news pause

What is the next year or two potential for this coin

only place to buy on coinexchange.io?

I'd say it's not unreasonable for this to pump 5-10x by end of this year

So many positives are happening and all it will take is one new exchange for it to skyrocket.

As for a year or two out, who knows? If crypto really takes off and becomes similar to the dot com era, a coin like ecc could reach a billion dollar market cap based on hype alone. I'm not saying to buy it and pray that hype/new exchanges lift the price, but that could definitely add fuel to the fire.

If everything goes well with the file storage, who knows? It could certainly reach current sia levels within two years which would be approximately 25x. No one knows for sure. It could go 100x or it could end up dead and abandoned, just like any other coin. But for the near term I think the direction is towards the moon due to no one knowing anything about it while positive developments take place

Yeah for now that's the only place to buy. AFAIK they don't require id to sign up or withdraw which is nice

Lots of upside once it gets added to one or more of cryptopia, polo, bittrex, hell even Liqui would probably send it mooning

ok im about to buy 100k (ECC) for reelz

We are the ecc marines

Dumped my xtd profits into this shitter lets see if that can.pump too

Don't buy the faggots bags who bought in at 1 sat. 28 billion supply

I bought in at 4 and again at 11. Might buy more today.

Buying at 1 and selling after months and months and months at 9 isn't really a great gain in the crypto world. If I had "bags" from one sat I would have sold when it ran up to 40+ in June, if I wanted to sell. But I don't

Shut the fuck up about muh 25 billion supply. Sia has almost the exact same supply and is well over 100 million market cap. Supply doesn't matter, it's all about market cap unless you like being poor.

All wallets look alike I mean, only the logo and the colors changes between coins.
Is it so hard to create one? Considering that in crypto there are a lot of open source resources?