Stand your ground, men. Show your positions

Stand your ground, men. Show your positions.

Seems like a good core workout

lol didnt sell to see those sweet btc gains real quick and get in while the market is down.

I wish I could predict the market senpai

I plan on strengthening my BLOCK position, getting OMG to as close to 2k as I can and would like to open a position with 1K UBQ. Thoughts?

I think you would benefit from taking on some alts. Happy to see that LTC is finally moving up a little bit.

Nice

What was your starting investement, did you get in OMG early?

I just throw away adx and Eth is shitting the bed a little, but I feel really comfy.

I'm thinking I'm sprrad too thin, what you guys think? I also have .2 Bitcoin, about 800bucks worth.
Started with 1000. Not bad for 3 months. But I want more. I want it all.

Do you just cum all over your own face when you're done?

My fiat investments were I put 6.5k in around june and then two weeks ago I added 1k and I'll be able to budget for another 2k or so in the beginning of september.

I actually rode NEO up then sold for OMG because I think that OMG is a better hold. You can see how NEO holders are nervously watching OMG because of how they are probably the ones who helped give OMG a bump today after selling because of the news about the ICO on their platform not being open to Chinese investors.

I bought the majority of OMG at about $5 or 160 sats so I didn't get in too early. My plan is to sell Plutus when it shoots up and move into cryptos that emphasise dividends.

Starting out.

Get hype

I like to diversify, that way I'm not too worried about any one alt crashing. (OMG aside, I'm convinced it's going to hit NEO prices soon while NEO itself falls hard on the China news) The only thing I really fear is a BTC crash, but that's something we all have to live with.

I'm planning on funneling some cash back into BTC as a reserve around the end of September., but in the meantime I'm just making too much fucking money.

Blockfolio is crazy i am actually down almosr 100$ this morning i had 550 :c

Put in about 10.5K into eth on average of &$40.2

this is genius

Is the DNT dream dead?

>downloaded
why cant i change anything on this shitty app?

what is your principal?
>verge
what'd you buy at?

You're the user that convinced me to get UBQ. I'll be picking some up early September

fuck I wish I had that amount of FUN
do you always go all in on coins?

Newfag here, I fucked up didn't I?

>do you always go all in on coins?
no, but when I do, it's a lot of FUN

Started last week, still learning.

I discovered today why I need to have at least part of my money in BTC.

Any advice is welcome.

the amount of omise go in this thread is comfy

a real trader never shows his positions

Dubs of truth.
>1k OMG hodler here

Betting hard on DNT and ADX

I was at 5 btc but zrx has been a slow bleed..

Not even larping, but I've been in since 2013, and this year I let my wife quit working a six-figure job and I'm in Hawaii right now. Next year I'm going to Europe and South America the year after that. Not parting with my reliable Subaru.

Aloha muh niggas.

Congrats on making it user

Yup, sold it all, lesson learned

Omg I'm so sorry

Why?

Why AdEx?

Cuz you got meemed hard

Seems undervalued compared to other cryptos for what it's attempting to do. Then again, it's all speculation so very few coins have intrinsic value.

I love OMG. Gonna HODL until it's at least 20.

I've held DNT since ICO...

>fuck your mother if you want fuck
is on the team, which kind of guarantees that his minions are going to pump it, r-right?

God bless, user. I mostly held my bitcoins, even though I thought I missed the rocket. I put a little into ETH, and now I am where I hope you all yet. Shaka brother.

Tis me

Well, have fun

Are you saying that in a good way or a bad way

Are you holding? Not sure if now is a good time to pick up that coin or not

I honestly wish you all the best, but i don't believe dnt is gonna go up anytime soon, if ever. But don't take my word for it, do your thing, random people on internet don't know any better.

I've been holding since the ico. I'm not selling for a long time. Decentralized exchanges, anonymous currency, and uncensorable content is the future.

I want to improve my position on block. The eth has already been spent on the obsidian ico. And i need to pick up some xmr. ... Meant to do that when it was 40 but here we are.

Add more Ark

Yeh