Do not miss this moon mission...

Do not miss this moon mission, we're heading towards $30+ by this week chinks are dumping NEO and hopping on this instead, many billionaires are invested in this coin.

Don't miss out and cry about it later, screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinone.co.kr/chart/?site=CoinoneQTUM&unit_time=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck user we're mooning so hard this is so relatable to compare to the ETH chart

Told some fag to forget his scam-ICOs and to buy Qtum. He called me a shill, lmao. Stay poor.

Bought in at 18 last night. Just woke up. Always scared to check charts so first thing I do is check Veeky Forums to gauge sentiment. Sounds like I should check the charts ;)

ikr, it isn't even late to invest right now this coin is atleast worth $50

wtf you fags

price hasn't moved in 12 hours

why is it tanking biz?

I buy and it tanks immediately. This place never fails

IT WAS A FUCKING SCAM

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU OP

same with ripple with the 3-2-1 meme twitter.

fuck this coin, i'm out

op is a nigger jew and a tranny. faggot shit crashee right after black op yipped

))))))))))))))

the korean exchange is down cuz of the huge interest.
wait till its back online
coinone.co.kr

no, im on the korean exchange site right now, and price is dropping there.

So many people trying to get into CoinOne at the same time having a problem getting in.

you do realize that koreans can also use bittrex right? man you are fucking retarded, enjoy the bags I suppose

lol
>korean exchange couldn't take the G force of this intense rocket ride to the moon
sure thing

from the charts on coinone, price started at 28900 krw and its down to 22000

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (bolivia) and i put all my savings on qtum after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and ethereum... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

can you show proof?
nothing is loading for me

This shit is about to pop, just threw a couple eth at it on binance

relief

>all of the kekekekeke

don't want you btards scraping identifying information from my screenshot metadata. go here:
coinone.co.kr/chart/?site=CoinoneQTUM&unit_time=1m

>screenshot metadata

Why don't you just take screenshots on your computer and save them in Paint like a real person?

It's going back up r-right g-guys?

down to 21000

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING CHINKS ARE KILLING MY COIN
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

down to 10000! wtf

and its down to 11000

can i make it show btc and not wong?

Down to 0, wtf.

Whatever. QTUM is a legit project. It will moon again. Just hold the bags for a few days

WE

oh thank god i exited my position at 425k sats

down to 10000
back to 22000

wtf

you fucking idiots are going to fall for chink games

they aren't going to crash a 1 billion market cap coin with better fundamentals than NEO

it's all market games. hold strong

QTUM shall make us all rich

you guys realize the price is lower now on coinone than on bittrex at current exchange rates?

no shit
thats why the price is dipping XDDD

Nice coin. Good project. I recommend holding longly.

quality copypasta

ok well this whole "gonna be listed on coinone so get ready for moon" was fucking failure.

did you not notice bitcoin hitting an ATH? everything dropped, qtum actually held it's ground pretty well compared to NEO and Monaco

first and last time taking advice here