When did you realize that the industrial revolution legitimately made things far worse for the average person?

When did you realize that the industrial revolution legitimately made things far worse for the average person?

You mean for bourgeois shills like yourself?

When I hit my head on that steel beam and forgot how bad infant mortality used to be and how industrialization allowed for the widespread advance of medicine such that half of us didn't die before the age of 2.

Industrial evolution is pretty good.
Only regret is not being born 100+ years into the future in a first world country instead.

Wow I really hate having modern medicine, electric lighting, indoor plumbing, and a heated house. We need to go back.

I can agree. This abomination of a post wouldn't be possible in a pre-industrial world.

Seriously, we're so close to biological immortality, but still not quite there.

Hello my fellow proles

>so close
Keep dreaming

Societal issues are only so big now because people aren't busy spending every day in a fight for their lives anymore.

Yet another quality thread courtesy of & humanities.

>we're so close to biological immortality

hmmm, what event could possibly have happened around 1970 to cause this decline in the red part? It's a head scratcher

>now they make $2 a day! hurrah!

Early Industry was horrible, I agree. Terrible payment, health, habitation for workers. Plenty of work accidents, often resulting in serious wounds.
Your children and wife usually need to work aswell, unless one of your daughter looks good enough, then she may become a maid in your de facto lords mansion. And for that you had to give up your ancestral business, bacause it wasn't profitable anymore, being easily outproduced by possibly the very factory you're working in. Yes, Industrialisation has overall brought the human to unimaginable heights (for now) but it would take about a century for the workers to really profit from that.

where otherwise they would have made none

please learn to think critically before debating things

Movement always requires friction

Only issue is debt that is used as a way to start shit in the future qhen it becomes too big of a cancer. Other than that, people reap benefits.

most retarded logic ever. you're saying before there were wages, people just laid down and died because they didn't one or two dollars more by the day. Please tell me more about life before markets!

>but it would take about a century for the workers to really profit from that.
nowadays it still exists, and we still benefit off it, except now we hide all the ugly sausage making of capitalism in third world slums

>productivity rises
>somehow less income
t. I never worked

Middle class angst?

How so

t. Amerifat

You are right, yet another reason why the industrial revolution was evil.

>hooray, now we have to pay money to some jew in order to gain access to the resources and shelter we used to control ourselves!
Wonder who could be behind this post