Can the SEC do shit if the wallet keys can't be found within US borders, and I never cash out to USD...

can the SEC do shit if the wallet keys can't be found within US borders, and I never cash out to USD? Its time to find a tax loophole in crypto boys, we owe these feds nothing. What did they think was going to happen when they restrict the middle class from investing in margin trading etc?

>tfw I stand a good chance of having more money than Bernie Sanders soon

they can imprison you

> tax loophole
> loophole
> crypto
> tax

how the fuck are they going to find out unless you are being incredibly stupid.

brainwallet

you've clearly never been audited before. Get out poorfag

Hmm ya I should probably memorize my private key.

They'll never take my Sheckles.

The IRS can and will rek you like you've never been rekt before.

Daily compounded interest on back taxes, potentially looking back YEARS. Bank account seizures. Asset seizures. Criminal charges.

Hanging on to that extra 20% of gainz just ain't worth it friendo. Pay your taxes and sleep easy at night.

good goy, pay those taxes millions on welfare depend on it

I hate taxes as much as the next goy. I'm ideologically against most of what they pay for. But I'm also an adult who obeys the law and doesn't;t want to get fucked with. Sure it's basically no better than paying the mob "protection money", but that's the world we live in. Go ahead and fight a one-man war against wasteful government spending via tax evasion. Enjoy what happens.

daily reminder only poor people evade taxes, smart people avoid them

i just buy gold with my BTC and cash the gold.

i have done this with 75k dollars already.

im currently on unemployment as well

im on medical as well

im what you call neet rich

how do you sell the gold without having your ID attached to the sale? The only way I see this working is if you set up in HK.

How do you sell the gold?

You're a God damn genius is what you are.

Would you mind sharing the process?

1) make gainz
2) transfer all gainz to USDT
3) wait a year
At least you'll be taxed at the long term cap gain rate. Save like 12%

You don't

Great solution.

If only there was a crypto that doesn't make your transactions and balance public.
OH WAIT THERE IS

i have fake socials fake ID's

you would be surprised what an illegal alien picking grapes can teach you.

If you chane to USD at any time before a year, its taxed as short term...keep as BTC or soemthing that will hold or grow value

t.finance person

You fucked up twice and left a paper trail. Your only hope is the government doesn't audit you.

>make 10 million dollars over 3 years
>leave USA permanently and move to a pussy paradise

What the fuck are they going to do about it?

Let's hope he used a drop to order that gold, and get the fuck off government programs it profiles you

If you're using fake ideas then don't buy gold and skip a step you dumbass.

Create a bank account with fake id. Deposit directly into bank account from exchange. Withdraw cash. Throw away fake id and get another. Rinse repeat. The fuck is the point of buying gold and losing money.

2018, all expat whales pool together and buy an island in non extradition country, import hookers and blow, forget about the world until ww3 is over

I assume that accumulating crypto is not taxable as of now, right? Imagine declaring that you had $3,000 in a wallet, mark that on your taxes, and then it gets a pump which brings it to $3,200.

They convict you of tax evasion. Issue a red notice for you over interpol, 190 countries know you are wanted. Really puts a hole in your vacation plans.

Bank compliance, needing to move over 10k, if you think the SEC can't get video footage from a bank camera, u wrong

Taxes are for cucks.

Just convert the largest part of your stack into Monero and they won't be able to track shit.

Right, like I'm not allowed to wear hats and get a haircut. 10k is only for fintrac, it's not withheld by the bank that's why I'm saying you need to throw away the id after you make a large withdrawal.

You're using a fake id, even if they recognize you, how the fuck are they going to know who you are? There is no name attached to the video. All they would know from the video is your identity as the person you are impersonating.

>This when will people finally see the light.

Monero is truly the future and BTC will be used for big banks who are always compliant with TAX and regulations

So how do you convert monero into a currency that you can actually use without being taxed

He can't, monero is anonymous as long as it stays as monero. When you try to change it to fiat it has the same problem as all cryptos, exchanges and banks.

What you're saying is the equivalent of "hide your money in a box underground"

How are you planning on accessing your Monero? Magic? You need a wallet. If they suspect you of something they're going to get access to your computer.

Exactly - that's what I don't understand. What do you do with the Monero then?

>start a charity foundation
>send yourself anonymous donations
>pay yourself $6 gorillion a month as the foundation's manager
>use the rest to buy a bunch of toys for retarded kids or something
There's no need to reinvent the wheel.

>start a bitcoin laundromat

Okay let's play this game. How are the donations bringing sent anonymously? As monero or as cash? I assume you mean monero.

Now let's say you create this charity as a front to launder money. You send your monero as a donation. But is the charity only receiving monero as a donation? How will you explain this to the auditors? How do you get legitimate people to donate money to you so it doesn't make it painfully obvious to the IRS that your charity which receives vast amounts of cryptocurrency as donations is not a front for laundering? Second of all if you use he charity to pay your salary, that's taxable as income. So you are still paying income tax which is higher then capital gains tax. For what reason?

>start a server hosting company allowing crypto payments
>oversell resources to fake customers that won't use them anyway

The SEC is one reason I'm going through the trouble of setting up pic related.

Why are you going through all this effort to launder money? The point of laundering money is to hide illegal activities. Yeah if you're selling CP or drugs launder your shit through monero. But why launder it when it was earned legitimately through trading cryptos? Pay the capital gains tax, it would be cheaper than laundering it and then having it taxed as income and the risk of the taxman jumping up your asshole and turning it inside out.

Even if you are doing illegal shit. You should never, ever, withdraw or deposit fiat with your real identity. Monero is a meme, if you are doing illegal shit just use any crypto and have a stolen id handy. The only way monero or any tumbler crypto would be useful is if you can't get a stolen id, in that case you are probably a dumb criminal and will probably be caught sooner or later.

Where I am from, we have a tax free account(and tax free on gains account) where any gains and income you draw are tax free. Yet crypto/btc are not eligible. I guess some regulation would be nice, I could hold my crypto inside this account. I will fight with my tax authorities over this when it comes time to withdraw.

Any money you put in that account is sheltered from tax. That's why there's a limit on how much you can contribute. The gains you're talking about are the ones made on money already in the account. You can have gains that don't count towards the contribution limit but you can't deposit into the account over the limit.