Ideas for arguing with stormfags

Some things that work well in my experience (well, as well as anything works when arguing with cultists):

1. Get specific. Ask them what their precise theories are. Do they believe that Aktion T4 happened? Are Rudolf Höss’s memoirs legitimate?Did the Armenian Genocide happen? Did Einsatzgruppen kill Jews on the East Front? Are the Posen speeches real? Were there death camps? How many people died in them? Etc.
2. Be persistent. If the stormfag feels that he is losing, he’ll often start getting angry, calling you a kike, etc. Remain calm, call him out on his attempts to shift the conversation to a heated level, and keep pounding intellectually.
3. If the stormfag accuses you of being a leftist and you are not a leftist (as I, for example, am not), make sure to call him out on it. Stormfags generally hold to simple, good-and-evil theories about how the world is divided into two and only two sides, which are locked in combat. When you disagree with him and you are not a leftist, he will often ignore you or call you a leftist anyway, but what you say may resonate anyway with him and others. Similarly, correct the stormfag if he accuses you of being a Jew and you are not a Jew.
4. Bring up fucked up things that the Nazis did which were not aimed at Jews. The stormfag is usually geared up to either deny the Holocaust, or justify it, or some mix of both. Arguing about the Jews is what he expects. Attack things like Aktion T4, the Nazi program to exterminate mentally ill people. Or the Night of the Long Knives, when Hitler betrayed his own former allies. Or the ill treatment and paranoia that Hitler dealt out to some of his commanders, such as Rommel, in the last years of the war. The stormfag is generally convinced that the Jews deserved the Holocaust (which, I suspect, the stormfag might simultaneously think happened and did not happen, in an act of doublethink). He is less prepared to defend the murder of mentally ill Germans.

just fuckign gaslight them for fun who gives a care about this gay sargonofakkad rational debate shit

*Sigh* look I get it you're against the stormfags, I am too. but does this have to always be on this board all the time? I just can't fucking stand all this vapid fake sympathy for people over what just happened this weekend. Like this is like what the 900th Nazi/ stormfag thread? Why bother with them they're not going to listen. They're so convinced in their beliefs that they'll just dismiss it as " Jew propaganda" yada yada.

>He is less prepared to defend the murder of mentally ill Germans.
You're wrong. Aktion t4 was a godsend in dealing with dysgenic dead weight.

The Holocaust happened and I hope it happens again. HAIL VICTORY.

The point of arguing with them isn't just to convince them (which rarely) happens, but also to convince onlookers.

Because militant populism is extremely dangerous and I want to do everything I can to head off even the slim possibility of it gaining ground in the US. I frequently argue against militant leftists, as well. It's not just an anti-stormfag thing.

Not sure if trolling or stormfag...

Don't worry faggots like you would have been gassed in Nazi Germany.

What does this have to do with history, leftypol?
Sympathy? A fat communist cunt is dead and a Nazi retard is going to jail. Literally where is the downside?

Another quality thread brought to you by & Humanities.

>I just can't fucking stand all this vapid fake sympathy for people over what just happened this weekend.
for whom?

>It's not just an anti-stormfag thing.
Sure, I believe you, that's why we had all those anti-fa threads in the past years.

Why don't you just fuck off?

Anti-/pol/ fags are much worse than /pol/ these days. They're so hypersensitive that they take any slightest misunderstanding or provocation to start a shitflinging war about how bad /pol/ is

ok /pol/

Literal reddit brigaders.

stormfags have a much more active presence on this board than leftists. we've had leftist threads about gender on Veeky Forums where we kicked their shit in

/pol/ is a group eurangutans that needs to get "redpilled" on Inca superiority. Their unawareness is pretty entertaining anyway.

>the same years old screenshot

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!

This is so old that I've unironically seen it more then a few dozen times now.
Can't /pol/ find anything else to use?
I wouldn't be surprised if this image was still being used a century from now

>years old
considering they mention Veeky Forums it can't be more than 2 years old. but seriously I am tired of seeing this same damn thing over and over again when stormfags are doing the same damn thing but much more effectively

>no denial
>just admission you've been shitting up this board with redditors since it's inception

Literally >>>/reddit/

I was called a stormfag by retards like you numerous times because I didn't agree with your lefty bullshit.

>we've had leftist threads about gender on Veeky Forums where we kicked their shit in
Thanks for making my point, xir. Will you kindly fuck off now?

He say, while redditspacing

>we've had leftist threads about gender on Veeky Forums where we kicked their shit in
>Thanks for making my point, xir. Will you kindly fuck off now?
I don't think you understood what I was saying at all

nah. posts like yours are almost always made by butthurt /pol/acks or /pol/ sympathizers who can't accept that they're hated on every board

This, i feel like we're all going to die because of this bullshit.
I was pretty heavily against the rise of the far left sjw but now i feel like i can't criticize anyone without encouraging the other side.
I think the real problem here is that so few people are willing to actually argue with stormfags and instead choose to dismiss them or ban them straight away, Veeky Forums is not like that and i unironically think it makes us extremely important.

>2012

But le evil /pol/ boogieman is a real and valid argument for any beleif that contradicts yours