NEO DUMP GENERAL

I've been studying Neo bids/asks and came to the conclusion that this isn't price supression anymore. The sell walls are real. Whales are trying to dump thousands of Neo and getting their orders partially filled because there aren't enough buyers at 0.0075 BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP gets it.

Holy fuck..... this is the end of neo..

>F

But why on Earth would they dump such a large amount at such a relatively low price to what people are willing to pay? Seems more like an attempt to artificially keep the price low in order to continue accumulating before a major pump.

NO THEY DUMP BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB AND HAVE MORE MONEY THAN EVERY BIZ SHITTER. THEY SELL IT LOW HEHEHE MAKES SENSE
fking retards in here

Nope. They're playing games to buy it all up and it's working.

>ut why on Earth would they dump such a large amount at such a relatively low price

Whales had been accumulating Neo to pay for the Red Pulse ICO for over a month. Now that Chinese citizens can't participate in the ICO, Neo became useless for them.

Also the way this correlates to the rise in BTC to $4600. The timing is just too perfect for a sudden abandonment of such a solid token.

Power play by China. They're releasing their own crypto currency soon. This gets rid of the competition.

Is Adex fucked?

Pretty much spot on.

you are right guys! everyone else is just retarded

>actually believing whale controls the price
>whales manipulated it at $45, $40, $38 and now $33
Reality alert, no one was buying at $40 and it dropped. It will be traded down until the price is right.
BTC going up exposes the weaknesses of all alts if it only corrected because of BTC it would still be $38 right now but its not.
Stop trying to convince yourself its some kind of conspiracy that whales are accumulating you will end up losing even more.

Okay, I'll bite. Then why would you dump 25,000 coins all at once on one price? It would scare away any buyer with any sense for trading. No one will buy all of that up because to anyone walking in the door it makes the token look like a bad deal. Why would people with that amount invested want to scare people away, leaving themselves holding heavy bags?

because the whales have low iq, thats why they have so much money?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

so whales accumulated at 850k+ for weeks just to dump now at a loss. riiiiight

Are you retarded enough to believe every whale has made a killing off of crypto? I'd wager most of these 'whales' are actually Chinese billionaire kids who have no idea what they're doing which is why I take anything mentioning whales with a pinch of salt.

>what is a stop loss order
>what is support being broken
The whales that were 'accumulating' at 860k 'suppressing' the price are losing big time right now retard

ah ok. so now the whales are stupid.

You really don't understand do you? Just because you're a whale it doesn't mean you have knowledge into the business. You go to Toronto, you see lots of Chinese kids with big flash cars, would you assume that they're all geniuses? I worry for you user.

Not to say that there aren't actual clever whales, but I'm sorry most of them are just people with too much money.

oh yes, they are very much losing, look at the guy, has over 200btc worth of neo and still wants the price to be lower... its like... he does like money, what a dummy!!! heheh ecks dee

Also, it's worth noting that watching the order charts that as they keep moving the sell wall lower and lower. The price is systematically being pushed down and suppressed. With the amount of money and assets whoever is doing this clearly has available they could easily boost the price up a decent amount to sell for higher profits - even if they weren't the brightest it would be easy to do. Someone is accumulating.

Can someone explain to me how the fuck these dumb schemes are supposed to make money?

You have a lot of ETH, for example. You start selling it for very low prices. Why?

"So I can buy lots of ETH at low prices!"

But you just fucking sold all the ETH you had for a low price. Are you trying to buy all the ETH you're selling and still buy more of it along with that? If you're buying more ETH than you're selling then the price will go UP. What the fuck?

They arnt, They are a stop loss measure to mitigate losses on a dead coin. You have been warned about neo for months.

>A whale puts up a massive sell wall at a low price
>People freak out and want to sell because they think the market is crashing
>If they try to sell at the same price as the whale, they would have to wait for the massive sell wall to fall before their tokens would sell because the whale is at the front of the line at that price
>They put up sales at slightly cheaper than the whale's sell wall to gain priority of sales and ensure they can get out of the market
>The whale will only actually sell very small amounts of what it is they have listed for sale

Really, the sell wall forces panic sellers to sell at even just 1 satoshi lower, and there is no shortage of people who will do just that. They may take a small hit to their total, but it is outweighed by what they are able to accumulate.

sell walls are down

fake sell walls to keep the rookies away from NEO, It's a great time to buy NEO now, this shit will pump to $50 again.