AdEx?

An user suggested to buy "ADX" or "AdEx" crypto yesterday, said it was going to moon.

I looked it up and it looks pretty interesting. Anybody have any opinions on it?

Who's this semen demon

It's cheap now so, whatever. Go for it

belly button too big

Cassidy Banks

BRRAAAAAAAAPP and yes OP buy ADX while its cheap

I love the idea, and it sounds great for publishers and especially advertisers, but it does little for the common user, and I'm afraid that would alienate those of us using an adblock. I still think the model is appealing enough to the other groups that it might get adopted anyway.

Normies don't use ad blocks. I'm into adx. Bag holder though. That sudden shot up of btc did me in this morning.

I noticed that too

Don't buy Adex user. Buy via coin.

I'm into it as well. The token grows in value the more advertisers and publishers use it, and the AdEx should establish a larger audience than BAT ever could. But it's up to publishers to actually adopt this before we see it really moon.

stop posting her, trying to accumulate

also, buy Adex. Read the white paper and you see why

Who dis

Did you look up ARK when it was suggested lol?

Yep, shame.

Oh ya, looks like the prediction I drew up for Adex last night was the complete opposite of what happened

I got some at ~.90c and it went to ~$2 which was nice.

I got more when it dropped to $1.80 hoping it was the dip but now here we are around $1.2

I quess we ADXarines now

ADEX MARINES WE MUST SPREAD HYPE so we can prosper!!

It could go to the moon, we only need some good tweets and hype.

i was going to say, fuck the people who shilled shitcoin seriously.

i know it is a zero sum game but fucking humanity is just disgusting, there will be a special place in hell for those cunts

i hold 0 Adex and i was so tempted yesterday, but i didnt buy it, put a simulated price in my blockfolio instead just to see how it goes, down 25%.

Everything is down today because of the btc ATH, give it a few days this moon mission still may happen.

You're gonna regret it. Capped for future keks.

bought in Sunday at 36k sats when Veeky Forums was promising imminent rockets to the moon and lambos raining from the sky. it's now at 26k. down more than 20%

I fell for Veeky Forums shilling yet again! will I ever stop being such a gullible retard?

gross roastie

They're awake!

Ni Hao, wealthy Chinaman!

ya'll got eny of dem Walmart announcments?

Wait, what the fuck. That's my Korean friend. I wonder if he knows about this.

I too was scammed by that faggot claiming that ADX would triple in value this week because of some bullshit about big news. Fuck him.

Ni Hao, wealthy Chinaman!

Ni hao wealthy Chinaman!

Obviously it's not your Korean friend. The dude in the picture is wealthy and Chinese, you cuck.

Oh. Who is he? I really thought it was my friend.

first I laughed about how ridiculous this complaint was but you're right it's fuckin huge