I keep fucking losing money. I started with 1k, got up to 6k and now I'm down to about 3.5k...

I keep fucking losing money. I started with 1k, got up to 6k and now I'm down to about 3.5k. I'm still up quite a bit so I'm not too upset but tell me how this strategy sounds.
1. Put money in a few coins and hold long term. I'm thinking Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ark and Monero.
2. Pull out a portion of the money and put it into ICO's.
3. Rinse and repeat.
This is pretty much guaranteed to make me money as long as I choose good ICO's right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6whiyv/how_to_find_assets_before_they_are_popular/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. How is Monero long-term?

You trusted yourself once, do you really want to make that mistake again?

It's arguable the best, truly anonymous coin.

It looks like icos won't be around much longer so better hurry up.

Why is that? There are a fuck ton of really good ones this month. Do you think ICO's are a bubble?

It was already illegal for US citizens to participate and now it looks like China is making similar moves, since China drove a lot of this it's reasonable to assume that China fucking itself will have a big impact

The laws in the US are to try to protect the investors. No one is going to prosecute you for participating in an ICO. If anything, that will decrease competition for ICO's.

I fell for the Cloud Mining Scam.

Making $14 a day from bitcoin mining.

Spent $1,900 for 15Th/s

No. Because China Russia and America are being dicks. Pretty sure America already made them illegal and Russia and China are right behind them.

Addressed in my previous post. As an American, I have never had any issues participating in ICO's.

ouch that sucks I got the same company for much less TH and I make decent returns.

Seems like its diminishing returns

Naw it's going up.

it's a lifetime contract so I'm guaranteed returns. I should have 1 bitcoin by the end of the year.

By then it should be worth $10,000

>1. Put money in a few coins and hold long term. I'm thinking Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ark and Monero.
>2. Pull out a portion of the money and put it into ICO's.
>3. Rinse and repeat.

You want to know why you people keep losing money? It's because you're daytrading like faggots. 90% of you are just going to end up feeding the whales. You're not going to beat the bots and the people who can throw around 100 BTC at a time.

You wanna know how to make bank? Find a rocketship, buckle up, and hold the fuck on. Your FOMOs will cost you more in the long run.

>oh no my ICO went from $4 to $2. I've still made double my money but I bet I can trade my way back to 4x profits

NO.
HODL. THE. FUCK. ON.

You're right. From now on I'm only gonna hodl. I'm still gonna invest in ICO's though.

> It's arguable the best, truly anonymous coin.

NAV coin nigga

>Not just buying bitcoin

How do I find said rocket ships? Every time I intend to hodl a shitcoin it dips even farther and I'm an eternal bag holder

>Buy bitcoin
>FOMO on a shit coin
>loose it

It was $1,9000 so I'll have my investment back in 150 days.

Meanwhile I can drip invest in Alts with the returns.

I can't loose

If you think about it.

It's like buying bitcoin in the future.

Plenty of threads out there already.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6whiyv/how_to_find_assets_before_they_are_popular/

My largest regret is Monaco. Bought at $5.50, sold two weeks later at $5.10 to jump on another coin, a week later it moons to $16. Just find a coin with good fundamentals and park your butt. If you really want to buy something else, save up the fiat.

(Though don't be afraid to abandon ship and withdraw to BTC if some terrible news comes out. Looking at you, NEOmarines.)