News is coming in around three and a half hours that will cause the price of ethereum to drop much as NEO has today...

News is coming in around three and a half hours that will cause the price of ethereum to drop much as NEO has today. Do not ask where I got this information as it will be apparent when the announcement is made.

my dad told me Ethereum is going to skyrocket
he works for Vitalik by the way

Not gonna ask because I do not care. I don't believe in prophets and other future-tellers

How could it possibly be "obvious" where YOU got the info from???

and, if that's the case, why not bother to tell us NOW?

GTFO

Vitalik is my dad and he told me eth is gonna be $500 tomorrow.

I'm currently under an NDA and don't want to risk any more than I have

I didn't know Vitalik is married lol

lolk

You lying fuck, I can smell your scheme.

You sound like a salty Neo gook who can't accept that it's over for you and that money skeleton has emerged victorious.

Hurr durr I have an NDA.

stfu you fudding faggot

why don't you just leak the news here so anons can sell earlier
otherwise gtfo

> NDA on an anonymous board actually works
try harder

>decentralised
>open source
>NDA

lmfao

LOL my sides

Mfw. Idiots fell for "Chinese Etherium"

In all seriousness I'm a dev and it's definitely going to crash in three hours.

Actually, OP is not lying. I can confirm what he said and strongly suggest you sell the ETH you have now. It's going to hit it pretty bad.

I am also a dev
it's going to skyrocket in three hours
thanks me later

>I'm currently under an NDA

my uncle actually works at Ethereum. He said its gonna hit 1000 before the end of the year... so...

my dad works for nintendo he said eth is going to 1 dollar quote this

I like turtles

oh really? that's strange because my cousin's friend's brother's girlfriend's dad owns the economy and he said Ethereum is going to become the new global standard, so you obviously don't know what you're talking about, faggot. get the fuck out of my thread and the FUCK off this board.

Just got off the phone with my boss, apparently after ETH reports earnings tonight on their 6pm EST conference call prices are going to plummet, so SELL before the market closes.

My grandpa is the President of the Ethereum.

He said that it's going to crash to 4 Deutschmarks

>NDA
>Anonymous image board

Thanks for the retarded advice, retard.

Nice, just added to my long.

nice, just sold 100k

I'm one of vitalik's top 5 concubines and during pillowtalk on the deck of his yacht last night he told me ethereum was going to drop 20% today, to shake out all the speculative dogs, but then shoot up to a new ATH.

> as much as neo today
So like $10? I'm okay with that