How much money did you start with and when? How much money do you have now?

How much money did you start with and when? How much money do you have now?

Recently, i only have 1500 tnt, waiting for 5x then gonna buy bnt with them

$4,040
Currently at 5,048

$10k on august 1st, $39.5k right now. not bad 30k month

Around 800 when I started a few months ago. Now I'm at about 4k thanks to NEO and 0x

5k 2 months ago
9k today

i suck

1.3k€ in February and 20k€ now. Global marketcap went up * 9 and altcoin marketcap * 30. I started cryptos at a very good moment, but missed eth and neo

Bought 100 NEO for $35
Sold 100 NEO for $33

FUCKING SCAM COIN

Probably put in about $14k so far, I had about $1k in at the beginning of the year and didn't start putting serious money in until March. Didn't start talking with blockfolio until May

>started with 0
>made like 6k

Cashed out most of it because im sick of being autistic over crypto. I have like 366 agrello and that is it, im just going to put money in shit that looks good and wait a couple years

A few hundred bucks and now, according to Blockfolio, I'm a millionaire
>pic related, it's a normie who doesn't know how to put in orders on etherdelta

$350

Now 6k (some of this is from mining with 3 cards)

Started at the beginning of June.

I'll have more when I get the 500 SALT I bought for $1.50 a while back. Not sure what it'll be worth.

Literally $0 when I graduated high school with no money for college or prospects. I decided to embrace my autistic computering ways, and now I'm in my early 20s with no gf and a networth of over $2.6m, most of which is from my involvement in cryptocurrency over the years. I've never really cared about money though and everything just kind of feels unsatisfying. I need another project to keep life interesting, or I'll probably soduko soon

>Didn't start talking
tracking*
I hate phoneposting

Forgot to attach the pic

Started with £10k at beginning of July
bear market dipped to £6k a week later
now up to £15k

10,000 usd
134 usd

I started with $800 I won from the Patriots come from behind victory.

I cashed out into BTC, I noticed ETH on Coinbase... bought ETH, then started trading.

I'm sitting on $25,000 in crypto and 10 GPU cards mining ETH/XMR

C-can i got some munies user? ;_;

stop fapping and go travelling

I'm diamonds looking at this blockfolio man.
7.94M in crypto, this is insane... are you a NEET?

Put 260k aside and get yourself an Oceanis 41.1, it should be enough to buy it and a few years of maintenance/expenses. Enjoy the time on this earth f a m

$900
$3300 now

about to go on month 3 of the crypto scam

Started with 13k in late December 2016, lost about 1.5k.

Started over with 2k in May.
At 4k now.

Adding 3k in fiat gradually.

I've seen some shit, I know the ropes.

>Not checking the trade history
Rookie move

started out a few years ago with a quarter oz of blow and some BC powder, turned that into a bitcoin, flipped most of it to eth and im at $11k

$4850 in mid June
$11,000 now

I suck at this

started with $400 in may. Now at $15k, mostly all in on tierion waiting for it to moon + have some OMGs that are currently mooning.
I have a shitcoin plan up to January 2018, if everything goes as planned I think I'm going to hit 6 digits this year.

are shitcoins neccessary to make bank from nothing

Started with €275. Now I'm sitting at €421. It's not much, but it's fun to play with.

>mostly all in on tierion waiting for it to moon
Shit's going to be huuuuuge.

Way to post a screenshot taken after an atypical trade went through. According to coin market cap, SKIN is worth 3.7 cents, so you have $266 worth, not $7 million.

can you read the numbers

it was some spike sale of that shit coin

started at the end of may with €25, when I had doubled that I poured another €50 in it, then when BTC was low I bought another €200 worth of BTC. Now I'm a proud shitcoin trader. Love me my oh my god tokens.

yfw drug vendor turns crypto trader because it's more profitable

What coin/coins did you make the bulk of that from?

Yeah I know, I might even sell my omg to buy the dip and go all in on TNT, before it hits bittrex

Started with $5 worth of bitcoins on 2010 now I'm here

Why did a big dip just happen? China?

Threw ~$20k in around May. Could have done a lot better, but I've been conservative, so I'm not complaining.

started with 200 my first week. then was up 50 dollars.
then but in 500 and lost quite a bit and and had 130 total.
played with that 130 and got the hang of it and was up 20 dollars.
then put in 900, split it towards alt and began trading solid coins and made 20-30 dollars every day or two or three.
then put in a grand and put most of it in solid ones.
now waiting for eth to drop.

Sold during the crash and it recovered right after of course. Since I've been waiting for another crash that has never happened yet.

started with 2k maybe 2-3 weeks ago, have ~11k+ now but haven't payed taxes on it yet

think im gunna do that today, never payed taxes in my life before since i've never had a job so i have no idea how it works

Started with 20k in march, fell down to 10k getting scammed on NMR, back to 30k with Neo. Would have over 200k if I didn't sell most of my stash so early. Now i'm split between ZRX and Obsidian. FeelsGoodMan

what have you been doing?
hardly any new icos came out and everything gets bumped into a point.

500 usd last week

300 this week lol. i dont know what im doing and i think the fees are so high

i dont see how bitcoin can keep up

i seriously hope this crashes soon fuck this

What country do you live in?

Started with 20k, currently at 80k. Gains primarily from ARK and ETH.

Put in 427$ and that is 407$ at the end after all transaction fees.

currently 433$ on an exchange account

>I cant make money so I want it to crash

How old are you?

Started in 2012 with 500 euros.

I have around $600k now. I could probably have done better. I did many mistakes.

Bough 291.60 NEO at $5, $6, $7, $8, $9, $10, $11,$13, and $18

Still have 291 NEO

started with 100 € and have 250k right now....92% good trades....biggest loss 50k

started out with 400 2 weeks ago and at 570 now. but i just bought music at 1010 like an idiot. like you guys taught me buy high sell low right?

I'd really appreciate it if someone successful could outline their approach. I've started a week ago, made some small profit, but it's gone now. I have no idea what I am doing.

you will never read about the ones who lost it all, keep at it slowly and you cant lose. went from 20k to 80 only myself since may

$0
$640k

If you look at the post I replied to I mentioned that a normie didn't know how to use etherdelta. That's why the coin is so high in value. You should know better than to think some coin with less than a billion in volume, an erc20 token no less, would be worth $1,000 each.

One rule only : sell by small batches when the market is optimistic, and buy by small batches when the market is pessimistic.

NEVER sell because of fear, never sell in a downward trend.

Some people think these rules are not important. For me it really makes the difference between people gaining long term and people losing.

I have 5 years of crypto trading and built my portfolio to 600k$ after a lot of really bad mistakes like selling in panic.

1700>7600 then sold

Bought back in 3760>5619 atm

Not amazing gains but I'll take what I can get.

16000 two days ago
14300 now

$600 two weeks ago.
$880 now.

Eh. Wish I threw way more money into my picks. Ark tenx ubiq and omg baby

>Be a friendless autist in current city
Just travel m8
>Be a friendless autist in unfamiliar city

Nah. One example is creating a simplistic phone app that gains popularity, or becoming a successful JewTube whore. Both of these have low startup costs in most cases

Good shit, my man

>I did many mistakes
So has everyone else; they just don't talk about it :^)

>started with $640 last week
>$612 now
Hmmm

Also why can't I see this chart in Blockfolio?

Thanks user, buying and selling in small batches seems like a really good idea, I often was kicking myself for buying the dip when it didn't finish dipping yet or selling when it could go another 30%.

I guess I should also keep most of my money in solid coins like ETH/BTC and only invest no more than 10% in high volume coins which have actual products, not some shitcoin of the hour.

I have a habit of "betting" 40% on some shit because I am so sure it's going to pay off and then I am stuck holding the bag for weeks until I can sell it of with a tiny profit or a smaller loss.

I sold all my ETH and BTC this week now with -20% loss on every position while BTC and ETH are rising.

$20K
Now like $180K
Basically all I had to do was hold bitcoin for a couple years
Trading is too stressful

5000 on saturday
5900 now

$320 three months ago, now $460. I should have just held BTC - then I'd have more than $700.

$80 dollars. Now at around $550 dollars.

I started trading two weeks ago and made +50%, but I'm already kind of tired of it. I'll just buy some coins I believe in, and leave it like that.
I also will just buy BTC and hold.

Started some time in June.

2.65k with 1.1eth that i mined. sitting at 4k. just hodled omg

Did you flip coins or did you hold?

$300

$180 now because I thought I was holding OMG but forgot I actually swapped to QTNM yesterday.

Pretty angry atm

I flipped some but mainly held Ark and Pivx. Held various other coins but sold them and either broke even or profited little.

what is it going to be used for? All I'm seeing is people constantly talking about them working with microsoft but that doesn't explain much

11k June . 19k now

>$20 dollars
>$2500 dollars

If only I had started with a thousand...

$2000 put in between June 13 and July 26.

Portfolio sits at just shy of $7000 right now

4k in July. 28k now. Doing alright, right? Right???

No you don't, good job. Keep it up.

How long ago?

Grats!! At 28 myself. Started with 4. Looking forward to the 6 digit club!!

3500 then, 5500 now
meh
i make 120k at my job and crypto is a hobby

July.

Started from $0, mined a week, now have about $6000

Haha wtf, shit's crashing son, good luck.

What moon mission?

Yesterday
Today

Nothing I'm holding really mooned much. Closest would be Musicoin which I'm up over 300% on right now.

Mostly just playing the daily highs and lows on Bittrex. Shit's really predictable on most coins, and since I don't go all in an occasionally loss doesn't wipe me out or anything.

3500 to now 12k. Used to be 17k before I fucked everything up

3k two years ago, 53k today. Almost all of term HODL of BTC

hey im just like you but the reverse

How did you make that money investing in what?

Don't buy bullshit tokens or coins.

Stick to trusted ones and never sell. Buy a hardware wallet and HODL.

$3200 in July, $9,500 currently. All from IOTA.