DIVERSIFY YOUR SHIT

Wagwan bizrealis,

Just dropped a new video on why and how you should (or should not) diversify your portfolio and why MUH 21 BITCOINS is a shit tier meme.

Shitcoin of the week is coming out tomorrow so keep your eyes open you naughty little fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-HDC20t2yg

Thanks for the support as always bros

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/233758/Pure
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptobeak/what-coins-am-i-interested-in-right-now
news.bitcoin.com/sec-warns-ico-schemes-suspending-4-firms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for telling me to buy binance

yw bro

i was being sarcastic you fucking tea drinking tv tax paying piece of shit

i'm literally falling through the air on my way down from the nearest rooftop as i type this

i love your videos m8. MAKE MORE!

What percentage of my portfolio should I keep im BTC or ETH?
What percentage should be shitcoins?
What percentage should be mooncoins?

did you even watch the vid?
1) how much money do you have
2) how much time do you have to make back losses (age, income)

i know it's a very old pic but who is she

Nope 10k 26 60k/yr

You fucker made me invest in BitDice! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Delete this

sauce. would eat ass/10

imagefap.com/pictures/233758/Pure
no thanks

I can just hear all those teeth in that bong mouth.

Thanks for telling me to buy Binance

I bought it at $1.11 after rwading the white paper and then watching your video to find out that I wasn't crazy, there really was money to be made

Sold around $2.60 :D

> Think you're a super smart investor
> Diversify your BTC into shitcoins
> BTC crashes
> Whole crypto market crashes

>liking 3d pigs

diversifying in crypto is kinda a meme since the market overall is correlated. The best way that I have found is put 65-85% of your money in solid coins (XMR,BTC,ETH) and rest into shitcoins, icos, we

good goy.
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptobeak/what-coins-am-i-interested-in-right-now
care to elaborate about bitdice/funfair? this HODL sounds like longer than OMG HODL, of which is im in at right now.

would it be wrong to ICO bitdice for quickgainz after it gets posted on bittrex? thoughts?

click_fucking_bait

Sauce i want to but this semon demon

Bitdice makes a fuck ton more profit than Edgeless and Etheroll combined. Edgeless grants 40% profit to holders, Bitdice grants 70%. Bitdice is going to moon, hilarious how no one talks about it here

Is bitdice actually a good investment? ICO's have always seemed off to me, especially with the recent SEC suspensions

link to suspension?

They suspended 4 firms, news.bitcoin.com/sec-warns-ico-schemes-suspending-4-firms/

they are based in costa rica. doesn't matter

OP you're ignoring the fact that hegemon stability theory still provides the structure for the crypto market as a whole. Bitcoin is the entry point for the majority of investors coming into the market. Until this fact changes diversification must be limited to mitigate risks.

same. terrible lighting. had to squint when knocking one out. 10/10. would love to ruin her weekend

Come back haem you nigger