Like it or not, its oversold right now. easy gains over the next few hours

like it or not, its oversold right now. easy gains over the next few hours.

Long term, it's insurance if Segwit2x fails. I wouldn't put great odds on it failing, but if it does, expect the Bitcoin Cash price to flip with BTC

I'm not providing liquidity to this malicious shitcin

explain pls

/r/btc - holy shit you guys are delusional. Suicide watch declared.

Veeky Forums only talks about BCC when they want you to buy their bags nowadays.

paid shill detected

been watching this all day. Down 2.6k atm - seems like its found the bottom. 2k eth sell wall going down on bitfinex

Bitcoin Cash uses same shit but with larger size blocks.
Bitcoin plans to implement oy vey system to fix it's block size problem.
If Bitcoin fucks up then of course everyone would run back to the old system.

>Buy something that's crashing and burning

I might as well buy Digibyte

>If Bitcoin fucks up then of course everyone would run back to the old system.
BCC isn't old system. It has dynamic block size and god knows how those chinks are going to manipulate it.

It's only on the Korean exchange that it's getting pumped to try and manipulate the price back up. Ignore it, it'll soon been gone. The miners still mining that shit are doing so at a loss.

Notice how suddenly the BCH shills are a lot fewer. The Pajeets have mostly disappeared, now there's only bagholders lmao

cannot wait to dump my bags. Fuck this shitcoin.

It's not looking very good is it

No reason to set up trade pairs with BCH over any other coin.

When will this meme die

the fuck does that mean? Buy like adding transactions and shit? fuck off you fucking fudding faggot

Bought in at 300 so I'm not too worried. I expect a huge flippening around the next hardfork.

The appeal of bitcoin is it's inherent agreed value, which almost all alts compare themselves to. BCH is a bunch of greedy faggots trying to squeeze cash out of other greedy faggots by spreading fear. I usually don't care too much about what a coin is about if it's bound to make me money, but I draw the line here. Malicious shitcoin indeed.

Who is paying these BCH miners to mine at a loss?