Let's get serious for a second

Let's get serious for a second

MCO, TKN, and PAY are all basically trying to do the same shit right? What are their strengths and weaknesses? The one that gets Visa wins? Can they all co-exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/monaco/@montehansen/beware-of-monaco-visa-ico-s-management
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1921793.0;all
themerkle.com/monaco-visa-ico-starting-may-18th/
metalpay.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have 10000 esp for u to shoe me you pussy babe

sexy tum tum

how many espers for this beautifull lady sirs

show vagene baby pleas

I don't know, just invest in all of them if you can. And be on the lookout for new coins that do the same thing but better.

>can they all co-exist

Can visa, mastercard, AMEX, RBS, Worldpay, skrill, paypal all co-exist?

mco pays the most cash back in the form of 10% mco

But what does mco do?

Yes, but all three of these are trying to partner with Visa if I'm not mistaken. I think one will moon over the others but I don't know which

>The one that gets Visa wins?
Implying Visa will not just start their own service once it makes business sense

i dunno what all the fuss is about monaco and visa

tenx already have visa AND mastercard.

Exactly. Just like apple and omisego. Why wouldn't they just hire a few pajeets to code a blockchain for them?

Visa will never code a blockchain tech. There is an interview with some Visa Head, he explains Visa always does partnerships with new tech, while always focusing on its job that is the POS processing. In the interview he talks a little about the new cripto coins, he says VISA is always exited with new techs, and he propably has got nothing to fear because I doubt any coin can scale like VISA. Cripto will always be a storage of value, a VISA will always be the payment processor. TenX pay did theier homework to have VISA and that is awesome. I am pretty sure tenX is the best card out there, because you keep funds in cripto and only exchange at buy time. What I dont know is if holding the token is good or not, because the market cap is already big, and I am pretty sure any other cripto gain will be higher than the token payback. I think monaco sucks because they dont have visa, they most be lazy as shit.

Aren't some of these cards only regional as well? Like one in Europe, one works in Asia?

TKN is the only one that actually has a VISA partnership. Don't forget the low market cap + manipulation that was happening last night. The whales bought a lot of coins sub $3, and it's around $2.70 now. I see maybe $20 when they release their debit card.

but why do you need the token?

TKN or TENX? I am pretty sure Tenx has been shipping VISA cards already.
Again, using them as a custumer is one thing, stakin the tokens is another, they all suck ass

Visa never emitted any card themselves, they will not start now. They are just a network provider.

Monaco are like any card emitter, such as a bank for instance.

None of them has visa partnership.

They all trying to get one, and it seems MCO will be first.

TenX card is not visa, it's mastercard right now, but they are trying to switch.

Why do you actually care about usage? No one cares about that in crypto. This will see a big pump when they release their card. Just look at the circulation + market cap. Monaco has already peaked its pump, and TKN is actually legit so it should moon easily.

> Their card will allow you to use any ERC20 tokens to buy real things.

What is even the business case for all these cards? Who wants their coin wallets and identity linked with such a KYC-card?
I might as well use fiat then.

Should I need money I can just sell via the exchange. Not sure if a little liquidity improvement is argument enough to get and use such a card.

I think it is a pretty big argument on the contrary.

Most people are really pissed off by the fact they have to make an international wire each time they want to actually use their tokens in real life to buy things.

Not to mention waiting days for money to hit your account if its an ACH transfer

>Most people are really pissed off by the fact they have to make an international wire each time they want to actually use their tokens in real life to buy things.
??
I just use free SEPA transfer from Kraken a get a couple of thousand Euro.
Maybe I'm to crypto rich. Might make sense for the small fish.

>> Their card will allow you to use any ERC20 tokens to buy real things.

But so do tenx and monaco...well I'm pretty sure at least one of them if not both do right? What makes TKN different?

MCO lied about a VISA partnership once
Wouldn't be surprised if they do it again...

We don't care about your personal case, special snowflake...

Obviously the fact you don't have to make bank transfer is a strong business opportunity, given the amount of people awaiting for those cards.

There is literally no point for these to exist. Coinbase's SHIFT card already works and is VISA approved.

> What makes TKN different?
It hasn't been pumped yet. Expect 6x returns if you buy sub $3.00 right now. Monaco has already peaked its pump, and I believe TenX is still pumping. TKN has the biggest room to grow because of it's low market cap.

>MCO lied about a VISA partnership once
Basically totally wrong information.

It's TKN that lied at some point by putting the logo visa when they didn't have the right.

Dawg go back to your discord you're so pathetic. Trying to rewrite history lmfao.

At what point did Monaco claimed they had a Visa partnership?

Obviously you must have traces of that on the internet?

your little meme table is a liar. mco pays 10% cash back on every purchase. And takes btc/eth/erc20 tokens. it's on their website plain as day. why do you tenx shills lie so much?

That's not much reason to invest in something that is a third or fourth entrant to the market...I want to know what makes it good, that's why it will pump in my eyes.

I'm not being a dick, I want to invest because I want to ride the gain train. I'm imploring you to convince me

What is good with all these cards project are the dividends you will get for life.
The fees will keep accumulating, putting a floor on the tokens price.

Only TenX and TKN are legit as their Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Membership shows.The Rest are Scams.

Not sure about TenX but TKN mentioned that they'll be expanding to the us

Wtf are you talking about.

Seriously you should try not to say massive bullshit like that.

steemit.com/monaco/@montehansen/beware-of-monaco-visa-ico-s-management
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1921793.0;all
themerkle.com/monaco-visa-ico-starting-may-18th/

"Quote from: nviere on May 19, 2017, 08:55:11 PM
The visa reference has been removed.. iam unsure about the validity of this project.

Nice catch. Im going to wait and see without prejudging."

It was advertised as Monaco Visa all over the place. Hint hint, at the time they weren't associated with Visa at all.

I didn't know that, you can add it in there if you want but Monaco will always be vaporwave

You can't be this autistic, right? This is crypto. The whales manipulated the shit out of this last night. It's ATH is something like $3.7... that's nothing. The marketcap will see $200million easily. Crypto is all about the gravy train and this is it, but I wouldn't buy it right now. There are a lot of coins in Sept that will see a pump. I'd buy this coin sometimes mid Sept.

Basically you are sourcing your FUD with more FUD... Where are the official statements of Monaco saying they already have a Visa deal. It was clear from the start they were in the process of applying for one.

Stop being a discord shilling faggot when they first came out they were throwing around VISA like it was nothing. You're honestly embarrassing pajeet. I dropped my TenX bags yesterday though, I don't really want to be involved in assets anymore but Monaco will crash hard as fuck when you guys finally realize its FUCKING VAPORWAVE

You mean vaporware?

And the app is launching on the 31st so...

You seem pretty angry :) And you will probably get angrier if TenX fly away.

I already made tens of thousands of realized gains on Monaco speculation. Waiting for more when they launch the app in 2 days.

MCO has a killer marketing team, that's about it.

WAKE UP they are just prepaid debit card like it always existed ahahah you shills are so dumb and obviously dont have any idea of how banking works. what will happen when you will loose your tenx card and someone will rob all your coins? let me answer this: you fucked as they are not a bank and wont insure you.

the only disruptive blockhain banking/card coin to hold is METAL. others are scam

1. CLICK on metalpay.com/
2. click on TEAM
3. buy bags

and ten you will thank me later wiring me some metal coins when you rich.
0xf1e145386c803df357bd38b0f83beb2d1c398d47

THIS, none of these shitcoins has a fucking VISA partnership yet. In fact, MCO and TKN have had to remove VISA imagery from some of their graphics because of legal threat.